Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - sukihock - 2016-02-25

(2016-02-22, 03:35)iAYMANi Wrote: After the end of the Moveis, does not show me the window Movie Rating

Trakt 3.1.0
Kodi 16
FTV & Mac

like this: Trakt 3.0.7??

I have the same issue. Have you found a solution yet?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Vinz22 - 2016-02-25

From yesterday after updating on Jarvis and the latest version, trakt now asks me to rate after watching an episode... Smile

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - sukihock - 2016-02-25

(2016-02-25, 15:33)Seven_PRX Wrote: Hi,

I've been using the trakt add-on for a long time now, but ever since upgrading from 3.0.7 > 3.1.1 now, I have the problem that when I finish watching a series.
after finishing it, it doesn't ask me to rate it any more. I can manually invoke the add-on and rate, that works fine. But, it used to pop-up after watching.
I checked my settings, and those all seem fine (also, I didn't change any settings). This is on Kodi 16.0.

Any idea what might be causing this or how I can fix it?

Cheers,

=7

I'm having same problem.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Vinz22 - 2016-02-25

Tonight it didn't ask me... :-(

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-02-26

Logfiles guys, see the first post on how to do them

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - devilzeyez - 2016-02-26

@Razze by the way regarding the rating issue i also have the same problem which happened after updating to jarvis.
Regarding my previous post about adding or syncing my movies wishlist on to kodi library, i tried adding movies to watchlist from the phone app and they appeared in the kodi library after syncing but the weird part as i mentioned be4 not the whole wishlist appears in the library! !!
Any ideas?
Thanks

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-02-26

(2016-02-26, 03:16)devilzeyez Wrote: @Razze by the way regarding the rating issue i also have the same problem which happened after updating to jarvis.
Regarding my previous post about adding or syncing my movies wishlist on to kodi library, i tried adding movies to watchlist from the phone app and they appeared in the kodi library after syncing but the weird part as i mentioned be4 not the whole wishlist appears in the library! !!
Any ideas?
Thanks

Yes, your using a banned addon, this is not the trakt addons work.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - devilzeyez - 2016-02-27

(2016-02-26, 10:38)Razze Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 03:16)devilzeyez Wrote: @Razze by the way regarding the rating issue i also have the same problem which happened after updating to jarvis.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Yes, your using a banned addon, this is not the trakt addons work.
Can u be more specific, didn't get u.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - bluenote - 2016-02-28

^^ makes me want to cry.

Razze, didn't seem like issues were available on your github. I was hoping you would consider triggering sync every x hours. i find every update to be really onerous.

thanks Smile

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-28, 00:40)bluenote Wrote: ^^ makes me want to cry.

Razze, didn't seem like issues were available on your github. I was hoping you would consider triggering sync every x hours. i find every update to be really onerous.

thanks Smile

I've relocated those issues to https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/issues

Anyway, isn't the sync on library update enough? Don't want to spam trakt with requests Wink
But if you really want this, I think there is a scheduling addon in our repo, that can do this?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - aptalca - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-28, 02:37)Razze Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 00:40)bluenote Wrote: ^^ makes me want to cry.

thanks Smile

I've relocated those issues to https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/issues

Anyway, isn't the sync on library update enough? Don't want to spam trakt with requests Wink
But if you really want this, I think there is a scheduling addon in our repo, that can do this?
I have the xbmc library update addon set to every hour and trakt syncs after every update

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Glyde62 - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-25, 17:00)Vinz22 Wrote: From yesterday after updating on Jarvis and the latest version, trakt now asks me to rate after watching an episode... Smile

Mine hasn't been asking for over a month now, And this is with local files not streams Sad

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - A3Sh - 2016-02-28

Hi,

I installed the Trakt script on my raspberry-pi2 Openelec 6.01 system. The installation goes fine. But when I try to authorize by clicking the Authorize button I get the message "trakt.tv PIN authorization failed". In my Trakt account I typed in the weblink whit Pincode and allowed Kodi to connect, that gave me a pincode. Is anyone familiar with this problem? I looked for similar problems, but couldn't find any. Thanks!

A3Sh.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-28, 09:25)Glyde62 Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 17:00)Vinz22 Wrote: From yesterday after updating on Jarvis and the latest version, trakt now asks me to rate after watching an episode... Smile

Mine hasn't been asking for over a month now, And this is with local files not streams Sad

I would be very interested in a logfile

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - james_ss - 2016-02-28

A3Sh - are you protecting your Raspberry with a VPN?

I had similar problems until I excluded traffic to 104.16.0.0/12 from the tunnel.