Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

Auto Synchronise - adskee - 2016-03-28

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but is it possible to make the Kodi database sync watched statuses with Trakt automatically? As in without having to press the Trakt button or update/clean the library.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-03-29

New version is out

version 3.1.4
- fix episode progress playback sync
- improved movie progress playback sync
- fix another case of the rating popup failing to show up
- improved interaction with Nextup Service Notification addon
- some more fixes
- more tests

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - test123 - 2016-03-29

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Troyp42 - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-28, 14:57)Troyp42 Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 02:24)Troyp42 Wrote: Ok well I think Ive worked out the crash log. I ran Trakt today and after it crashed I plugged the ATv4 into my iMac and extracted the following crash log.

Any ideas from looking at this what the problem could be?

http://pastebin.com/zc1txA85

So any ideas on what could be going wrong here? I've done a complete reset of the atv4 and reinstalled Kodi and setup trakt again. It seems to work in that it will show up on my trakt page with the to show I'm watching. It's just that if I run trakt manually in Kodi to try and get Kodi to tell trakt what shows I've already watched, it gets to a stage where it's about to send the information to trakt then crashes. Also I have trakt set to update after a library scan. If I run a scan Kodi also crashes after the scan unless I disable trakt. I can't see anything in that ATV4 crash log that might give some clues. And same with the Kodi logs. So not sure what to do from here.

Ok i updated to 3.1.4 ran it again and it still crashed? is there anything I can do or try that may be able to assist someone in helping me fix this?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - devilzeyez - 2016-03-31

Will it work on kodi 15.2?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-31, 04:24)devilzeyez Wrote: Will it work on kodi 15.2?

No, last version for 15.2 was 3.0.7

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - jmh2002 - 2016-03-31

May we please have a link to download 3.0.7 for the odd old device that might still be in use?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - B3NJAMIN - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-17, 00:09)B3NJAMIN Wrote: https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/archive/3.0.7.zip
This is the version for kodi 15.*

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-31, 12:03)jmh2002 Wrote: May we please have a link to download 3.0.7 for the odd old device that might still be in use?

You won't need that, as it's in the official kodi repo for that version and will download the correct one automatically.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Caesium - 2016-04-03

Hi Smile

Trying this plugin out on Kodi 17 and I'm getting an error when I sync: http://pastebin.com/xnqNjaMw - should it work in 17 yet?

The Kodi gui is hung at "Retrieving episode collection from Trakt" and it won't Cancel at this point, I have to kill kodi and start over.

Also the plugin wouldn't stop asking me for an authorization pin when I first installed it, even though I'd entered it and it was authorized (I could see so on my Trakt page), it just kept popping up over and over and over, even when I started saying "remind me later". Again I had to kill Kodi to get out of this loop.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-04-04

(2016-04-03, 00:04)Caesium Wrote: Hi Smile

Trying this plugin out on Kodi 17 and I'm getting an error when I sync: http://pastebin.com/xnqNjaMw - should it work in 17 yet?

The Kodi gui is hung at "Retrieving episode collection from Trakt" and it won't Cancel at this point, I have to kill kodi and start over.

Also the plugin wouldn't stop asking me for an authorization pin when I first installed it, even though I'd entered it and it was authorized (I could see so on my Trakt page), it just kept popping up over and over and over, even when I started saying "remind me later". Again I had to kill Kodi to get out of this loop.

Well, I've been using 17 for months now, never had that problem. But the trakt version is quiet new and I found the error you run into and fixed it for the next version. The bad news is, that it's just a follow up error and it won't fix the problem your seeing. I'll probably need a log with debug logging enabled, but even that might not show what's wrong.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Caesium - 2016-04-04

Thanks for the fix Razze. Annoyingly I can't reproduce the error now; I am convinced I restarted kodi after installing the add-on and the error persisted, but now I've booted my Kodi 17 Pi up today, the error is no longer there. I'll get back to you with a debug log if it ever crops up again Smile Thanks!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - mark_dj - 2016-04-06

How often does Trakt sync in general?
I have set up two RP's but it takes a while for them to sync. To be honest, I expected this to be pretty much instant (as in: once I have watched something the other should sync within a minute or so) since the website does keep track of my watched shows and movies properly.
I've checked the settings and am positive that these are set up correctly. However, one Pi runs on Kodi 17 while the other one runs on Kodi 16 and therefore they do use different versions. But I can't imagine that being the problem since both pretty much use the exact same features.

Don't get me wrong, they do sync eventually (I sometimes have to do it manually, though) but it's just that a bit of time passes before they're all synced up and I need them to sync up pretty much instantly (I can imagine this might use a lot of bandwidth for the Trakt site, however).

Any ideas?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-04-06

(2016-04-06, 19:25)mark_dj Wrote: How often does Trakt sync in general?
I have set up two RP's but it takes a while for them to sync. To be honest, I expected this to be pretty much instant (as in: once I have watched something the other should sync within a minute or so) since the website does keep track of my watched shows and movies properly.
I've checked the settings and am positive that these are set up correctly. However, one Pi runs on Kodi 17 while the other one runs on Kodi 16 and therefore they do use different versions. But I can't imagine that being the problem since both pretty much use the exact same features.

Don't get me wrong, they do sync eventually (I sometimes have to do it manually, though) but it's just that a bit of time passes before they're all synced up and I need them to sync up pretty much instantly (I can imagine this might use a lot of bandwidth for the Trakt site, however).

Any ideas?

Right now, the 2nd PI you want to switch two only syncs if you manually hit the sync button or scan for a new episode/movie

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - mark_dj - 2016-04-06

(2016-04-06, 21:23)Razze Wrote:
(2016-04-06, 19:25)mark_dj Wrote: How often does Trakt sync in general?

Any ideas?

Right now, the 2nd PI you want to switch two only syncs if you manually hit the sync button or scan for a new episode/movie

Thanks for the reply. Any chance we might see this feature appear in the foreseeable future?