Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - marvalar - 2016-08-01

Hello

I'm not finding this addon in the Kodi Add-on repository. Any help?

I'm running openelec 6.0.3 on a RPi 2.

Thanks for the help.
Cheers

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - marvalar - 2016-08-01

(2016-08-01, 22:44)marvalar Wrote: Hello

I'm not finding this addon in the Kodi Add-on repository. Any help?

I'm running openelec 6.0.3 on a RPi 2.

Thanks for the help.
Cheers

Ok, found the issue myself. Need to use trakt plugin version 3.0.7 for this version of kodi. It can be found here: https://mirror.umd.edu/xbmc/addons/isengard/script.trakt/

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - 0141607 - 2016-08-04

Hello

Just noticed a problem in the past few days whereby the shows I watch on the Kodi player are not syncing to my dashboard on Trakt.

watch gallery

As you can see above what I have on deck to watch. I watched those particular episodes of Peaky Blinders, Ballers, Ray Donovan and Power in the past 2 days.

When I add episodes to my library and update Kodi the new episodes are showing on my Trakt calendar so it just seems to be a problem updating what I have recently watched.

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - MoreBloodWine - 2016-08-06

I was wondering if you might consider adding an option that will both add to collect and list where as right now it's two seperate things to do. I know it might not be a big priority for some but I would love to see this... Ty.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Teags - 2016-08-09

Lists I made in Trakt are not syncing with kodi. There seems to be a glitch.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Wanderer189 - 2016-08-12

My Trakt seemed to also stop syncing right as well, Even when I actually run Trakt manually, it only parses, nothing else like it use too....sure hope it is temporary....

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - scott0_1 - 2016-08-12

(2016-08-12, 05:01)Wanderer189 Wrote: My Trakt seemed to also stop syncing right as well, Even when I actually run Trakt manually, it only parses, nothing else like it use too....sure hope it is temporary....

+1 for me.

I noticed this morning, that when I log on to the trakt website, the pages are not displaying correctly. Everything is there, just a bunch of extra characters mostly at the top of each page and around the trakt logo portion. Also, the pages NEVER finish loadingHuh?

(2016-08-04, 16:06)0141607 Wrote: Hello

Just noticed a problem in the past few days whereby the shows I watch on the Kodi player are not syncing to my dashboard on Trakt.

watch gallery

As you can see above what I have on deck to watch. I watched those particular episodes of Peaky Blinders, Ballers, Ray Donovan and Power in the past 2 days.

When I add episodes to my library and update Kodi the new episodes are showing on my Trakt calendar so it just seems to be a problem updating what I have recently watched.

(2016-08-12, 05:01)Wanderer189 Wrote: My Trakt seemed to also stop syncing right as well, Even when I actually run Trakt manually, it only parses, nothing else like it use too....sure hope it is temporary....

I got this fixed with some help from Trakt support. They said the page looks like this due to the avatar app they are using (gravatar). I wasn't using any avavtar, so I went into the settings on the site, uploaded one and after I clicked the Save Settings, this went away....hope this helps

(2016-08-04, 16:06)0141607 Wrote: Hello

watch gallery

UPDATE: Believe it or not, the Trakt addon is working as normal since simply adding a avatar. My geuss is you can probably go into your account settings on the website, and then save them might correct it as well....hope this helps

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-08-13

(2016-08-12, 23:00)Wanderer189 Wrote: UPDATE: Believe it or not, the Trakt addon is working as normal since simply adding a avatar. My geuss is you can probably go into your account settings on the website, and then save them might correct it as well....hope this helps

Thanks for posting the solution after figuring it out. Something that's unfortunatly not normal on forums these days Smile

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - wormvortex - 2016-08-18

Still not working for me. I've always had an avatar Sad

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-08-18

(2016-08-18, 17:37)wormvortex Wrote: Still not working for me. I've always had an avatar Sad

Please read https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt#creating-logfiles and post your logfile

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Fail$tyle420 - 2016-08-19

Trakt addon is working as expected here using recent Krypton nightly (within 1 week).

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Wanderer189 - 2016-08-20

Are you referring to the website issue?

If trakt isn't syncing right with Kodi, try un-installing Trakt, then delete your trakt folder in the User Data (location will depend on what platform you are using), then reinstall the Trakt addon and activate again. Work about every time I have syncing issues.

If it is the website issue, I would try to reload your avatar and make sure to click SAVE at the bottom. Hope this helps

(2016-08-18, 17:37)wormvortex Wrote: Still not working for me. I've always had an avatar Sad