Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - eloquintet - 2016-10-03

When I browse my collection I usually toggle the option to display my list by "show" instead of by "all types".
Well the other day I added a bunch of new titles to my collection from someone else's list but my collection has not grown beyond 19 pages.
I do see a couple of the titles were added and if I change it to "all types" instead of "shows" I see the titles that I added I think but I don't want to view my collection by "episodes" but by "show".
I guess my questions is why do all of my titles not display when I sort by shows, it seems to only display 19 pages?
Is this a limitation of my free account or what because I want to see my whole collection of "shows"?

Hmmm I just added a couple of titles from the same list again and now they appear in my collection.
I swear it was telling me that it was adding them to my collection the other day but it did not.
This is very frustrating as I added a shit ton of stuff that was not added grrrrrr!!!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-10-03

(2016-10-03, 17:23)eloquintet Wrote: When I browse my collection I usually toggle the option to display my list by "show" instead of by "all types".
Well the other day I added a bunch of new titles to my collection from someone else's list but my collection has not grown beyond 19 pages.
I do see a couple of the titles were added and if I change it to "all types" instead of "shows" I see the titles that I added I think but I don't want to view my collection by "episodes" but by "show".
I guess my questions is why do all of my titles not display when I sort by shows, it seems to only display 19 pages?
Is this a limitation of my free account or what because I want to see my whole collection of "shows"?

Well if that's the case, it has to be a problem on trakts side of things, so it might correct itself in some time. Otherwise you should reach out to the trakt support and ask there.

Yeah I have been adding content to my collection throughout the day today (or should I say re-adding it) and it will appear in my collection for awhile and my collection will grow above 19 pages and then all of a sudden I will look again and it will not be showing stuff it was earlier. I realize that you guys are not tech support but do know that you have more experience with it than I but my general feeling is that Trakt seems generally buggy as crap for keeping track of my collection.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - burekas - 2016-10-04

(2016-09-28, 22:16)burekas Wrote: Hi,

The toggle watch in the Trakt Context menu isn't working well.
What toggle from unwatched to watched - OK
What toggle from watched to unwatched - Doesn't change and always stuck on "watched" (Checked also in Trakt's site)
Is there any new about this?

Thanks.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - burekas - 2016-10-04

Problem with the sync operaion & Collection: Items are removed after sync.

1. I add a tv show to the collection (Through one of the addons), and still not add it to my library, only to the Collection.
2. I go to the Trakt's site and see that the tv show is actually there.
3. Press on the Trakt's Addon, and the sync operation is running.
4. Go again to the Trakt's site, and the tv show is not exist in the Collection.

Why is that?

Thanks

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-10-04

(2016-10-03, 22:05)eloquintet Wrote: Yeah I have been adding content to my collection throughout the day today (or should I say re-adding it) and it will appear in my collection for awhile and my collection will grow above 19 pages and then all of a sudden I will look again and it will not be showing stuff it was earlier. I realize that you guys are not tech support but do know that you have more experience with it than I but my general feeling is that Trakt seems generally buggy as crap for keeping track of my collection.

I never had such a thing happen to me, you might just have hit a random thing, please reach out to the trakt guys.

(2016-10-04, 15:49)burekas Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 22:16)burekas Wrote: Hi,

The toggle watch in the Trakt Context menu isn't working well.
What toggle from unwatched to watched - OK
What toggle from watched to unwatched - Doesn't change and always stuck on "watched" (Checked also in Trakt's site)
Is there any new about this?

Thanks.

Nope, not really having any spare time :/

(2016-10-04, 15:53)burekas Wrote: Problem with the sync operaion & Collection: Items are removed after sync.

1. I add a tv show to the collection (Through one of the addons), and still not add it to my library, only to the Collection.
2. I go to the Trakt's site and see that the tv show is actually there.
3. Press on the Trakt's Addon, and the sync operation is running.
4. Go again to the Trakt's site, and the tv show is not exist in the Collection.

Why is that?

Thanks

You might have the removal of collected items when their no longer available activated? I'm only using local content, so I can't really help you.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - |Olly| - 2016-10-12

Let me start by saying I'm not really sure why I'm posting this here, as I realize it's probably impossible to fix and possibly a unique occurence. Anyway, today I noticed that I had a lot of shows in Kodi that were marked as watched although I have never watched them. I also knew that the shows in question are shows that my girlfriend watch. Now, we both have our own profile in Kodi (each with its own library), as well as separate trakt accounts associated with our Kodi profiles,so at first I thought she had been using my profile in Kodi by mistake. But then I logged on to her profile and noticed that everything I watch had been marked as watched in her profile as well. I checked the settings in the trakt addon and my trakt account was set up with my Kodi profile, and her trakt account was set up with her Kodi profile. We've been using this set up for well over two years, and this must have happened fairly recently as I use the "In progress TV shows" menu all the time and would quickly notice any shows there that I haven't actually started watching. It seems the trakt addon has forgotten about our separate profiles and just synchronized everything to both accounts, which means it'll be a nightmare to clean up and remove the watched status from stuff we haven't actually watched. And it's not just the tv shows by the way, all movies as well...

As I said, I don't really have any hope of an easy fix for this, but if anyone have experienced this and found a solution I'd be happy to hear about it.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-10-12

(2016-10-12, 09:38)|Olly| Wrote: Let me start by saying I'm not really sure why I'm posting this here, as I realize it's probably impossible to fix and possibly a unique occurence. Anyway, today I noticed that I had a lot of shows in Kodi that were marked as watched although I have never watched them. I also knew that the shows in question are shows that my girlfriend watch. Now, we both have our own profile in Kodi (each with its own library), as well as separate trakt accounts associated with our Kodi profiles,so at first I thought she had been using my profile in Kodi by mistake. But then I logged on to her profile and noticed that everything I watch had been marked as watched in her profile as well. I checked the settings in the trakt addon and my trakt account was set up with my Kodi profile, and her trakt account was set up with her Kodi profile. We've been using this set up for well over two years, and this must have happened fairly recently as I use the "In progress TV shows" menu all the time and would quickly notice any shows there that I haven't actually started watching. It seems the trakt addon has forgotten about our separate profiles and just synchronized everything to both accounts, which means it'll be a nightmare to clean up and remove the watched status from stuff we haven't actually watched. And it's not just the tv shows by the way, all movies as well...

As I said, I don't really have any hope of an easy fix for this, but if anyone have experienced this and found a solution I'd be happy to hear about it.

Unfortunatly it's a known kodi bug.
If you change from one user to another ones profile, trakt doesn't get shutdown correctly. So it will send bad stuff.
See: https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/issues/277
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16280

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - |Olly| - 2016-10-13

(2016-10-12, 21:00)Razze Wrote:
(2016-10-12, 09:38)|Olly| Wrote: Let me start by saying I'm not really sure why I'm posting this here, as I realize it's probably impossible to fix and possibly a unique occurence. Anyway, today I noticed that I had a lot of shows in Kodi that were marked as watched although I have never watched them. I also knew that the shows in question are shows that my girlfriend watch. Now, we both have our own profile in Kodi (each with its own library), as well as separate trakt accounts associated with our Kodi profiles,so at first I thought she had been using my profile in Kodi by mistake. But then I logged on to her profile and noticed that everything I watch had been marked as watched in her profile as well. I checked the settings in the trakt addon and my trakt account was set up with my Kodi profile, and her trakt account was set up with her Kodi profile. We've been using this set up for well over two years, and this must have happened fairly recently as I use the "In progress TV shows" menu all the time and would quickly notice any shows there that I haven't actually started watching. It seems the trakt addon has forgotten about our separate profiles and just synchronized everything to both accounts, which means it'll be a nightmare to clean up and remove the watched status from stuff we haven't actually watched. And it's not just the tv shows by the way, all movies as well...

Unfortunatly it's a known kodi bug.
If you change from one user to another ones profile, trakt doesn't get shutdown correctly. So it will send bad stuff.
See: https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/issues/277
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16280

So the solution would be to only switch profile after exiting Kodi completely? I guess we can get used to that. Thanks!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - DrSchmiddi - 2016-10-14

Hello, im getting a "Failed to install dependencies" Error whilst installing Trakt Addon (or dependency dateutil) on Kodi 17. Is there any chance to fix this?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-10-15

It's a problem of the beta, see this http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16973

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - DrSchmiddi - 2016-10-15

So no workaround at the current state? Thank you.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - ronie - 2016-10-15

(2016-10-15, 16:51)DrSchmiddi Wrote: So no workaround at the current state? Thank you.

we're trying to get to the cause...
are you perhaps using libreelec?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Martijn - 2016-10-15

(2016-10-15, 16:51)DrSchmiddi Wrote: So no workaround at the current state? Thank you.
Find the "dateutil" and "six" module from here
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/
download the zip files and install them. Now you can install trakt.

Note please first try to install "six" if that works as that should pull in the other as well.