Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - bobrap - 2017-12-22

(2017-12-22, 16:04)Razze Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 15:43)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 01:20)bobrap Wrote: Was wondering if any of the context menu options should work in Leia.  Not working for me.  Thanks.
 Sorry, should have been more specific.  Can't really tell if it works because my problem is they don't show up as context menu items.  Tried in different skins with the same result. Thanks for looking.  
They should show if you try to access them in the movie or show categories. Home screen is not possible atm. 
Using the latest Leia nightly if that makes a difference.  No biggie if they don't work.  Was just a nice way to update individual items.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2017-12-24

(2017-12-22, 17:09)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 16:04)Razze Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 15:43)bobrap Wrote:  Sorry, should have been more specific.  Can't really tell if it works because my problem is they don't show up as context menu items.  Tried in different skins with the same result. Thanks for looking.  
They should show if you try to access them in the movie or show categories. Home screen is not possible atm.  
Using the latest Leia nightly if that makes a difference.  No biggie if they don't work.  Was just a nice way to update individual items. 
 Someone else figured out the problem yesterday, so I will commit a bugfix in time.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - bobrap - 2017-12-24

(2017-12-24, 12:16)Razze Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 17:09)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 16:04)Razze Wrote: They should show if you try to access them in the movie or show categories. Home screen is not possible atm.  
 Someone else figured out the problem yesterday, so I will commit a bugfix in time. 
 Thank you.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - moravec - 2017-12-24

Any news about not adding to history with kodi?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - moravec - 2017-12-26

We watched some movies again and most are not in trakt history. Today I watched 2:22 and it was not even showing in Progress on Trakt.tv. Then after the movie I started trakt app and it is now visible in history.

I created a smart Playlist to list some last watched movies and there is a gap of about 7 movies over the last days. From Overdrive to 2:22.

movie history

here the history on trakt:
Trakt history

If I enable debuging all seems to work, but actually I do not watch movies with debug on...
In the log I noticed that maybe an old Java Version is installed - just updated... Here a log where i started trakt app in kodi.
Logfile

I really thanks for any hint to get it working again.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - burekas - 2017-12-27

Razze
"Razze"

A problem regarding the Rating popup gui & Scrobbling

Hi,

I have a question regarding the rating popup gui.
I have seen that this dialog doesn't show up when the scrobbling options are disabled. (Both, Scrobble Movies & Scrobble TV shows episodes)

So my question is why do you separated them into two different categories in Settings?
It seems that when the scrobbling options are disabled, there is actually no meaning for the Rating settings because it doesn't have data for it.
Am I right?
Can't I use the Rating option without the Scrobbling options?

Here some info I found from the debug log & the code:
* According to: playbackEnded (scrobbler.py) -> ratingCheck (rating.py) -> rateMedia (rating.py)

• When scrobbling is disabled:
    (Both for Movies & TV shows episodes)
    ** Instead of Summary info -> No user data.
    Code:
    01:53:14.050 T:12112   DEBUG: [script.trakt] resources.lib.rating: No user data

• When scrobbling is enabled:
    Code:
    01:56:10.353 T:12112   DEBUG: [script.trakt] resources.lib.rating: Summary Info {u'season': 2, 'user': {'ratings': {}}, u'ids': {u'tvdb': 4611215, u'tmdb': 972218, u'imdb': u'tt3053838', u'tvrage': 1065365044, u'trakt': 883355}, u'number': 9, u'title': u'Homecoming'}

If so, I think that it should be that when then Scrobbling options are disabled, the whole Rating category should be disabled and cannot be used.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2017-12-27

(2017-12-26, 18:49)moravec Wrote: We watched some movies again and most are not in trakt history. Today I watched 2:22 and it was not even showing in Progress on Trakt.tv. Then after the movie I started trakt app and it is now visible in history.

I created a smart Playlist to list some last watched movies and there is a gap of about 7 movies over the last days. From Overdrive to 2:22.

movie history

here the history on trakt:
Trakt history

If I enable debuging all seems to work, but actually I do not watch movies with debug on...
In the log I noticed that maybe an old Java Version is installed - just updated... Here a log where i started trakt app in kodi.
Logfile

I really thanks for any hint to get it working again.
Can't reproduce it, only way would be a database upload + version specification on your side. Then there is a chance.
(2017-12-27, 02:17)burekas Wrote: Razze
"Razze"
A problem regarding the Rating popup gui & Scrobbling

Hi,

I have a question regarding the rating popup gui.
I have seen that this dialog doesn't show up when the scrobbling options are disabled. (Both, Scrobble Movies & Scrobble TV shows episodes)

So my question is why do you separated them into two different categories in Settings?
It seems that when the scrobbling options are disabled, there is actually no meaning for the Rating settings because it doesn't have data for it.
Am I right?
Can't I use the Rating option without the Scrobbling options?

Here some info I found from the debug log & the code:
* According to: playbackEnded (scrobbler.py) -> ratingCheck (rating.py) -> rateMedia (rating.py)

• When scrobbling is disabled:
    (Both for Movies & TV shows episodes)
    ** Instead of Summary info -> No user data.
    Code:
    01:53:14.050 T:12112   DEBUG: [script.trakt] resources.lib.rating: No user data

• When scrobbling is enabled:
    Code:
    01:56:10.353 T:12112   DEBUG: [script.trakt] resources.lib.rating: Summary Info {u'season': 2, 'user': {'ratings': {}}, u'ids': {u'tvdb': 4611215, u'tmdb': 972218, u'imdb': u'tt3053838', u'tvrage': 1065365044, u'trakt': 883355}, u'number': 9, u'title': u'Homecoming'}

If so, I think that it should be that when then Scrobbling options are disabled, the whole Rating category should be disabled and cannot be used. 
Both should work fine on each own. I've fixed that some time ago, not sure it it just hasn't made the jump to users yet or if I broke it again. Will have to check github.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - moravec - 2017-12-27

Razze ok tks. Today again movie missing on trakt, was not a java version problem...

What do you exactly need?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2017-12-28

(2017-12-27, 20:39)moravec Wrote: Razze ok tks. Today again movie missing on trakt, was not a java version problem...

What do you exactly need?
 I would need your "MyVideosXX.db" http://kodi.wiki/view/Databases#The_Video_Library
they don't even show up, when you sync manually right?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - moravec - 2017-12-28

Well I don't see a pattern here... Over Christmas 7 were missing and they don't show up in trakt history. But sometimes if I start trakt some days latter they apear. Maybe only if I did not watched a movie at that day.

I will provide it soon. Tks.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - burekas - 2017-12-28

(2017-12-22, 11:51)Razze Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 20:33)burekas Wrote: Razze
"Razze"

[Feature Request]
Can you add an option for running the Update Library after minimum percent of watching.
Pretty similar to the "Rating" option.

In details:
Add a new category in settings: Update Library
1. Enable/Disable Update Library after watching Movie
2. Enable/Disable Update Library after watching TV show.
3. Minimum percent watched to run Update Library.
Possible, but I probably won't do that as it smells of bad design. And is likely to flood the servers.
 If I will decide to implement this by myself, and assuming that it will be done well.
Will you confirm this PR as a new feature?

By the way, regarding the "flood the servers" claim, I have seen for example that when the scrobbling option is enabled,
On each pause there is a command to the server about the point where it paused.
But my suggestion will be occurred only when the video ends, so I don't see any problem. Also, it will be disabled as default.
(Sometimes the library based on addons that have a problem with the integration between them and the Library, and the developer still not fix this, if he is still there)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - repulse - 2017-12-29

So, any news about the situation ?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2017-12-29

(2017-12-28, 20:44)burekas Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 11:51)Razze Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 20:33)burekas Wrote: Razze
"Razze"

[Feature Request]
Can you add an option for running the Update Library after minimum percent of watching.
Pretty similar to the "Rating" option.

In details:
Add a new category in settings: Update Library
1. Enable/Disable Update Library after watching Movie
2. Enable/Disable Update Library after watching TV show.
3. Minimum percent watched to run Update Library.
Possible, but I probably won't do that as it smells of bad design. And is likely to flood the servers. 
 If I will decide to implement this by myself, and assuming that it will be done well.
Will you confirm this PR as a new feature?

By the way, regarding the "flood the servers" claim, I have seen for example that when the scrobbling option is enabled,
On each pause there is a command to the server about the point where it paused.
But my suggestion will be occurred only when the video ends, so I don't see any problem. Also, it will be disabled as default.
(Sometimes the library based on addons that have a problem with the integration between them and the Library, and the developer still not fix this, if he is still there) 
I would like a proper fix. Sad
This is a sledgehammer. Yes every pause sends a request, but that request is very small, expected and easy to handle. A sync a different story.
I still suggest to tackle the original problem.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - moravec - 2017-12-30

Hello Razze

Here the database:
https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S000DA3FD1DB0D6512348804EB381EE013B03763769B57120103D14992922A97

Yesterday only one missing updated on trakt history after starting the app on kodi manually - should be more i guess... And then we watched "Dunkirk" until the very end - and this one updated history on trakt. Can it be that history is not updated if I manually exit the playback during the credits are rolling? Where is the % value for trakt to mark as watched?

Regards
Christian

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2017-12-30

(2017-12-30, 08:32)moravec Wrote: Hello Razze

Here the database:
https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S000DA3FD1DB0D6512348804EB381EE013B03763769B57120103D14992922A97

Yesterday only one missing updated on trakt history after starting the app on kodi manually - should be more i guess... And then we watched "Dunkirk" until the very end - and this one updated history on trakt. Can it be that history is not updated if I manually exit the playback during the credits are rolling? Where is the % value for trakt to mark as watched?

Regards
Christian
Should be at 80% unless the changed it.