Kodi Community Forum
Release KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting (/showthread.php?tid=221682)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - phil65 - 2016-05-05

Should be fixed with https://github.com/phil65/KodiDevKit/commit/c8118fd7c57af6d37a9f0551e4ece97be101ffaf

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - BobCratchett - 2016-05-05

Updated to 2.0.6 through Package Manager (so the upgrade function works well!), but still getting a 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find' error Confused

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - phil65 - 2016-05-05

(2016-05-05, 18:19)BobCratchett Wrote: Updated to 2.0.6 through Package Manager (so the upgrade function works well!), but still getting a 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find' error Confused

Ok, will take a deeper look. Bit ugly to debug that stuff since I do not do the packaging locally.

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - BobCratchett - 2016-05-05

Much appreciated, Phil. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help debug it.

2.0.7 is on its way, let me know if that fixes it.

No joy, but I added in some extra logging myself and believe I've tracked the problem - the ET.fromstring's are throwing the error:-

Code:
AttributeError: 'lxml.etree._Element' object has no attribute 'getroot'

Removing the .getroot() seems to be working fine (another logging line shows that self.builtins and self.conditions are populating...)

ok, thx. Next hotfix is on its way.

Working great. Thanks!

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - Lunatixz - 2016-05-05

Thanks for the update

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - phil65 - 2016-05-12

Next bigger update is out, 2.2.0:

- new context menu command: open skin image
- add syntax highlighting for several tooltips
- extended metadata info for image tooltips, and cache that info
- several bugfixes
- improved autocompletion
- polib upstream fixes
- fix running tool from command line
- reworked lot of code

Since a lot of refactoring was done I expect this version to have some regressions. Please post them here if you find some. Smile

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - mikeSiLVO - 2016-05-13

Hey phil,

I am having some difficulties and unsure what I may be doing wrong. I cannot seem to get any KodiDevKit options to appear (CNTRL + SHIFT + O) other than the ones that are visible before setting up the settings ie Remote Actions, Set Kodi Folder, and a few JSON-RPC choices. I also do not have any tooltip popups or jump to shortcut features working.

I see this in the Sublime Text log:
Code:
reloading plugin KodiDevKit.kodidevkit
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 78, in reload_plugin
    m = importlib.import_module(modulename)
  File "./python3.3/importlib/__init__.py", line 90, in import_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1584, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1565, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1532, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 658, in load_module
    exec(compile(source, source_path, 'exec'), mod.__dict__)
  File "kodidevkit in C:\Users\SiLVO\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\KodiDevKit.sublime-package", line 25, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name infoprovider

I have been setting up my settings by going to Preferences > Package settings > KodiDevKit but recently I had to add the folder "KodiDevKit" to my AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\ directory to be able to save them (location did not exist). Since this last update I just cannot seem to get things working. I have tried reinstalling KodiDevKit using v2.2.0 also tried the repo version and have deleted all KodiDevKit.settings files I could find and lastly I tried saving a new project.

Usually after some trial and error things eventually start to work but I never knew why... If you need anymore info just let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - phil65 - 2016-05-13

Thx, I think i know the reason. Will get fixed.

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - phil65 - 2016-05-13

2.2.1 is on its way.
On a sidenote, the git-tag based system from packagecontrol for managing updates is awesome. Doesnt take more than a minute to get an update out. Smile

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - mikeSiLVO - 2016-05-13

(2016-05-13, 02:08)phil65 Wrote: 2.2.1 is on its way.
On a sidenote, the git-tag based system from packagecontrol for managing updates is awesome. Doesnt take more than a minute to get an update out. Smile
Fixed, thank you! I didn't get the update through package control though... I stopped waiting, checking for updates, and just re-added the repo then reinstalled.

RE: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting - mikeSiLVO - 2016-05-19

Hey phil,

Using the latest GitHub version and I see you have been updating some control stuff. I just noticed some things that seem incorrectly tagged as invalid Nodes / Attributes like the randomize tag for a fadelabel control added for Jarvis, <width> min & max, imagepath diffuse, and I think certain tweeners are missing. I also see onclicks showing as untranslated labels.

As always thank you for this plugin. It has helped me become a better skinner Smile