Kodi Community Forum
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) (/showthread.php?tid=229199)

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2015-08-19

Good point. I could just move it up with the other tags. I would remove it as most of us would only have HD content, but there may be some that have a mix.

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2015-08-19

Hi Funkd, any chance you could put a toggle option to make the menu bar default as it is now and a smaller size? cheers

Menu bar as in the main menu bar? Movies, TV Shows, Settings etc..?

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2015-08-19

Yeah sorry should have said

Hmmm, should be possible. Might take a bit of work. How much smaller would you want it and what reason? Free up space for more info elsewhere?

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - AEnz - 2015-08-19

(2015-08-19, 13:21)Funkd Wrote: Good point. I could just move it up with the other tags. I would remove it as most of us would only have HD content, but there may be some that have a mix.

Still no point. The resolution tag is No 1 above. Then you would have "1080p" etc. and then "HD" at the end?!?

Haha ah yeah! Sorry forgot about that Big Grin

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - AEnz - 2015-08-19

We are here to help each other Confused Mostly you helping us, that is..

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2015-08-20

(2015-08-19, 21:33)Funkd Wrote: Hmmm, should be possible. Might take a bit of work. How much smaller would you want it and what reason? Free up space for more info elsewhere?

Hmm hard to say what size maybe half what it is now? i know it's an option in some of the other versions of Nox, and it's only to see more of the background images and imo it's just looks to big (on my screen anyways) lol

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2015-09-07

Hi,
Sorry, havent had much time to do anything new lately, but I'll get to it eventually Smile

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2015-09-09

Hi, no worries mate is there any chance you'll be adding CinemaVision to the skin? cheers

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2015-09-09

(2015-09-09, 08:49)wints Wrote: Hi, no worries mate is there any chance you'll be adding CinemaVision to the skin? cheers

hahaha, I had been thinking the same thing a while back when I read about CinemaVision. This would be really cool but likely a pain in the rear matching the CinemaVision AR to the movie AR. As cool as it might be the last thing I need is my projector zooming and unzooming with each clip.

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2015-09-09

(2015-09-07, 11:21)Funkd Wrote: Hi,
Sorry, havent had much time to do anything new lately, but I'll get to it eventually Smile

No worries, been busy enjoying movies!

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - DAlba - 2015-09-10

(2015-09-09, 08:49)wints Wrote: Hi, no worries mate is there any chance you'll be adding CinemaVision to the skin? cheers

That would be awesome

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - liam82 - 2015-09-10

Hello

Meanwhile really sorry for my poor English, I'm Italian and I do help by google translator.

I apologize because I know very well that in this discussion we talk about Aeon Nox and not of Aeon Mq, but I tried your new skin and I have to say is really wonderful.

I also like you use a screen CIH with VPR and have always found that XBMC (now Kodi) "stretched" was really bad.

Also brilliant idea the option to finally see properly films like Interstellare or Batman.

So I wanted to know if one day you decide to make a modified version for the skin Aeon Mq6 or Aeon MQ5, my prefered skin.

I shall become the happiest man on earth because finally I could get by kodi all that now I try.

I really hope that you will answer my message.

Apologize for the inconvenience and good work.

Thank you!