Kodi Community Forum
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) (/showthread.php?tid=229199)

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - DAlba - 2015-09-30

(2015-09-30, 10:37)Funkd Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 04:40)DAlba Wrote: Not working for me. Tried uninstalling old skin then reinstall new skin. No change. Completely uninstalled Kodi and data. Reinstalled Kodi and skin. All menus now show but no submenus. I'm running 15.2 RC2. Any suggestions?

What way did you install the skin? Is there a chance that the old version was still hanging about somewhere? Someone also reported the issue on GitHub and has said its working now. I'm using 15.1 I think, I'll check when I get home from work this evening to see if there is any issue with 15.2.

Note : I didnt create a new release file so if you downloaded the release from the readme section then thats why its not working. You'll need to download the master zip for the latest.

Thanks Funkd! Your last tip was the problem I think.

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2015-09-30

Cool, no problem. I'll sort a new release zip so others dont have the same issue Smile

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - redderflag - 2015-10-01

(2015-09-29, 23:34)Funkd Wrote: Ok checked it out there. The answer was that screensaver was shown full screen (i.e 16:9), but I've sorted it now and when the screensaver kicks in now the scope bars will be there so the images are confined the 2.35/2.40 view Smile

(Images arent resized, just have the bars overlaid)

Thx! That was quick!!

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2015-10-01

Just to update yous, looking at the CinemaVision add on here. I will need to edit the add on itself to fit within the scope view.

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - DAlba - 2015-10-02

DELETE

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2015-10-04

Hey guys,

I've put up a new release file :

ScopeNox-1.6 zip file

In this is all the fixes that went in the last while, some of you have some of them already from downloading the master zip file (skin shortcuts fix etc). I've also made a change which hopefully means less hassle with newer versions, i.e removed version from the id, left in the version field.

I have added support for the CinemaVision addon and I've also modded their layout to suit scope. So to get the modded version, download from here (remove any existing CinemaVision addon you have installed - the launcher is fine):

CinemaVision Scope 0.0.45 zip file

Let me know if everything works ok, I might have missed some things in the CinemaVision mod.

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - DAlba - 2015-10-04

I love you manSmile

RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2015-10-04

(2015-10-04, 03:31)DAlba Wrote: I love you manSmile

Lmao but I know where your coming from, cheers for this Funkd I'll give it a test drive and report back Smile

Haha! No problem.

I've been talking with a few of the guys working on CinemaVision and they are going to add in support for the scope screens/skins. So not sure if this code I've changed will make it into their release or they will do their own. But it means it should be part of their release cycles so modding isn't needed everytime they do a new release.

Actually the guys have changes made in the add on now as of version 0.0.46!

So you wont need that modded version, just get v0.0.46 from CinemaVision and configure the scope options in the config of the add on Smile

Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - AviatorBimmer - 2015-10-04

(2015-10-04, 14:29)Funkd Wrote: Actually the guys have changes made in the add on now as of version 0.0.46!

So you wont need that modded version, just get v0.0.46 from CinemaVision and configure the scope options in the config of the add on Smile

Hi Chris,

Hey man, just found out about this CinemaVision addon and it looks awesome, but being a ScopeNox user, I am confused somewhat.

Do I still need to enable your latest skin if giving CinemaVision a try? Or do I simply install CinemaVision and it will have scope settings without the need to install tour ScopeNox skin?

The latest skin has the CinemaVision button added to the Movie info screen. You could still use the context menu option if you dont take the latest skin I think.

ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - AviatorBimmer - 2015-10-04

(2015-10-04, 15:48)Funkd Wrote: The latest skin has the CinemaVision button added to the Movie info screen. You could still use the context menu option if you dont take the latest skin I think.

Oh ok, so I still need to install both ScopeNox and CinemaVision... Thanks!

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2015-10-04

Cheers Funkd mate, all seems well here and love the fact you added the CV addon :-)

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - redderflag - 2015-10-04

I am new to this CinemaVision addon. I installed the latest scope nox and the 45 version of CinemaVision.
Selected a movie, clicked on movie information, clicked on the Cinemavision button, then Play - I receive the Cinemavisionscope error!
What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Also when I tried to get the latest version from:
http://cinemavision.tv/files/file/78-cinemavision-add-on/
I get You are not allowed to download this file!