Kodi Community Forum
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) (/showthread.php?tid=229199)

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2017-11-30

deleted, sorry for asking e-mail

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2017-12-03

Hi,
     I've tried the skin on krypton and see some issues. Would need to maybe take BigNoids latest changes and adapt again.

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - TeRRifiC - 2017-12-04

(2017-11-30, 09:18)Maxmueller Wrote: Hello ScopeNox User,
i fixed in 23 Files many issues. Many Lines are out of the scopeformar, Lowermenuebar are under Bottomline, and so on.
For me all looks fine.
Movie, TV Shows, Settings, Weather and Music works fine. I don´t know about LiveTV. I use no LiveTV on my Kodi raspberry.

If somone is interested send me an email and i send the files.

cheers
Max, if you don't mind can you send a copy to:   [email protected] ? Thankyou!

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2017-12-04

(2017-12-04, 10:22)TeRRifiC Wrote: Max, if you don't mind can you send a copy to:   [email protected] ? Thankyou! 
You got mail
greetings

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2017-12-05

Hi Max would you mind sending it to me as well please : cheers

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2017-12-05

Hi wints,
you got mail.

cheers

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - wints - 2017-12-05

(2017-12-05, 22:07)Maxmueller Wrote: Hi wints,
you got mail.

cheers
Many thanks mate, i'll give it a run later Wink

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - mikeSiLVO - 2017-12-06

@Maxmueller IMHO asking for email addresses instead of just posting a link to your files on dropbox or something isn't the best idea. Emails posted are visible to all and some people cannot PM so now they have exposed their email to the world when you could've just posted a link instead... Huh

FYI to those that posted their email addresses, maybe you should edit your post and delete them if it is not already to late Nod

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2017-12-11

(2017-12-06, 22:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @Maxmueller IMHO asking for email addresses instead of just posting a link to your files on dropbox or something isn't the best idea. Emails posted are visible to all and some people cannot PM so now they have exposed their email to the world when you could've just posted a link instead... Huh

FYI to those that posted their email addresses, maybe you should edit your post and delete them if it is not already to late Nod
Hi, yes the world is bad. I thought it is the easiest to pass the files away to interested parties.
I have sent Funkd the data also in the hope he makes a new version if he has examined the data.
However, Funkd is probably very busy and since I just wanted to help.
Greeting

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - mikeSiLVO - 2017-12-12

(2017-12-11, 15:19)Maxmueller Wrote: Hi, yes the world is bad. I thought it is the easiest to pass the files away to interested parties.
I have sent Funkd the data also in the hope he makes a new version if he has examined the data.
However, Funkd is probably very busy and since I just wanted to help.
Greeting
Hello, IMHO the easiest would be to post a link so others could use it without needing to do anything else. When you ask for people to PM or post an email address it is the opposite of easy.

Not sure if there is another reason you prefer PMs or Email but if we are talking easy then posting a link with instructions seems to, me at least, be the easiest way to go.

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Karellen - 2017-12-12

Yes, totally agree with @mikeSiLVO

Please stop asking for PM's and email addresses

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2017-12-12

(2017-12-12, 08:30)Karellen Wrote: Yes, totally agree with @mikeSiLVO

Please stop asking for PM's and email addresses
@mikeSiLVO
@Karellen , sorry.
I delete my post
greetings

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Skank - 2017-12-24

Finished my scope screen and tried this skin cause i need it lol
However trying to install i get error xbmc.gui dependencies not met 5.10
Im on kodi 17.0 and 17.6
If it could work on both it would be great

Can anyone also tell how to move subtitles so they come in picture?

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Skank - 2017-12-25

Anyone gota working version please?
I truly need this cih skin

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Skank - 2017-12-27

this is dead?
oh damn Sad