Kodi Community Forum
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) (/showthread.php?tid=229199)

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Skank - 2018-01-03

(2018-01-03, 15:31)Maxmueller Wrote:
(2018-01-03, 15:13)Maxmueller Wrote:
(2018-01-03, 13:13)Skank Wrote: Yes there is 1 widget, it shows in main menu top right corner
 ok, maybe on raspberry with kodi 17.3 there is no widget. or i can´t find it.
were can you set this widget on?

are you interested on more views or new adjustments and features?

it looks like a dead end here. i have no feedback from "funkd" or "mikeSILVO"
This skin is not a mainstream-skin, so the community are only a few people.

BTW: For subtitles thre are the "scopenox-tools" for kodi 16 jarvis. they do not work for krypthon.

BTW 2: Your cinema room is awsome !

@Funkd 
is there a solution for the scopenox-tools?

geetings 
 Yes, you are right. 1 Widget . But i use main menu in low position and there is an issue with the widget.
I will fix it soon

More views or adjustments? Yes if you are willing to it would rock. Ill come back to this.
Whate are those scopenox tools?
My cinema room, thx but the thread is outdated. Its my old screen also, ill post new pictures one of these days with the scope screen

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2018-01-04

(2018-01-03, 19:33)Skank Wrote: More views or adjustments? Yes if you are willing to it would rock. Ill come back to this.
Whate are those scopenox tools?
My cinema room, thx but the thread is outdated. Its my old screen also, ill post new pictures one of these days with the scope screen 
read post #300 +
Widgets fixed on low menubar

Edit: scopenox-tools not working on my krypton kodi

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Skank - 2018-01-04

Those tools would rock, then we wont have to zoom out manually

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - obi-wan keodi - 2018-01-05

@Maxmueller and other, it works with Android too, thank you!

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2018-01-05

(2018-01-05, 17:22)obi-wan keodi Wrote: @Maxmueller and other, it works with Android too, thank you!
the scopenox-tools are working on your system ?

or my files working on your system?

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - obi-wan keodi - 2018-01-06

the scopeNox skin with your files in the format folder

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - obi-wan keodi - 2018-01-06

I find, that the movie discription (text) in the info window now shown a bit small, although there is still more space for it.
Can the info text be displayed larger?
Also the info icons the bottom left in the info window?!

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2018-01-06

(2018-01-06, 00:50)obi-wan keodi Wrote: I find, that the movie discription (text) in the info window now shown a bit small, although there is still more space for it.
Can the info text be displayed larger?
Also the info icons the bottom left in the info window?!
Hi,
yes thats a problem, because someone, like me too, has a big screen on home cinema. Then the text and the icons are large enough.
On a TV the icons and the Text looks small. If you like i can make an alternate file for this Info window.

Thank you for your feetback. Please send me infos if there are another issues.

cheers

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Maxmueller - 2018-01-06

hi @all scopenox users.
how many people use this skin?
Maybe there is one or the other who can contribute something.

Greetings

@Maxmueller  thanks for your reply and offer. The problem is I can´t reach you via email or pm. If I try it, it comes "You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons... " And that, even though I am registered...?

(2018-01-06, 14:00)Maxmueller Wrote: If you like i can make an alternate file for this Info window.
If the text (letters) would be larger and the (codec) icons at the bottom, that would be very nice!
It would be also good, if the thin horizontal lines in the info window disappeared...
Thanks!!

(2018-01-06, 15:50)obi-wan keodi Wrote:
(2018-01-06, 14:00)Maxmueller Wrote: If you like i can make an alternate file for this Info window.
If the text (letters) would be larger and the (codec) icons at the bottom, that would be very nice!
It would be also good, if the thin horizontal lines in the info window disappeared...
Thanks!! 
hi,
i make a alternate infowindow with a little larger font and larger icons.

cheers

thank´s a lot for your work. I´ll try it later...!

sorry, do you mean the file "DialogVideoInfo.xml" copy in the scopeformat folder?

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Skank - 2018-01-06

(2018-01-06, 19:37)Maxmueller Wrote:
(2018-01-06, 15:50)obi-wan keodi Wrote:
Thanks!!  
hi,
i make a alternate infowindow with a little larger font and larger icons.
You can download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7eutjeodoj8jtk9/DialogVideoInfo.xml?dl=0

exchange the file in the scopeformat-folder.

cheers 
 could you post a screen of that?