Kodi Community Forum
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) (/showthread.php?tid=229199)

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-10-29

The icon view is pretty uniform for most areas

The movies are an exception, but I can understand this as the images (posters) are a different size.

Then there is Genre which almost looks to be a bad mashup of the two formatting options seen above.

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-10-29

Probably not the most elegant solution but it's good enough and way better than before.

I edited the 8 highlighted height / width values in View_500_Wall.xml.  The values shown are the new values.

Here is the result.

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - enovison - 2018-11-01

Has anyone been able to get this working for Kodi 18 Leia? If not, would love if someone could help out! Was using this on 17.6 and its been great-hopefully can get it working on 18 as well!

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-11-01

(2018-11-01, 04:15)enovison Wrote: Has anyone been able to get this working for Kodi 18 Leia? If not, would love if someone could help out! Was using this on 17.6 and its been great-hopefully can get it working on 18 as well!
 I'm not going to be doing it but if I were this seems like a good place to start:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298565

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-11-08

So, I found another issue that bugs me enough that I need to fix it.  See image below.  The test highlighted is too low.  It should be at the same level as the date/time.   I have a pretty good idea how to fix this but no idea which file I'll need to edit.  Before I go searching for it I figured id check if anyone has addressed this already or knows which file needs to be edited.

Thank you

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-11-08

Turns out it was not as difficult to find as I was expecting.  The highlighted value shown is the what I changed it too.  It's probably not perfect as I just eyeballed it but it's close enough.  (It's not super simple to align with the date/time as they are handled in different places with different points of reference and frankly I don't care about perfect).

The result:

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-11-12

I found a few more petty changes that I'll try to fix and will post here to share as much as to document for myself.

Top 250 placement
(too low and cut off)

Original:

Edits highlighted.

Results:

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2018-11-14

You're getting the hang of it pfp! Big Grin

I'll try and get back on to this soon. Will be updating the HTPC soon I'd say. If you've got your changes documented I'll put them in or if you fancy you could check out the repo and commit them? Laugh

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - DrPepper - 2018-11-24

Would really be great if the skin could be further developed . Would be really awesome !!!

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - trixeo - 2018-11-25

(2018-11-24, 21:00)DrPepper Wrote: Would really be great if the skin could be further developed . Would be really awesome !!!
 +1

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Skank - 2018-11-25

+1

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-11-26

My Rating
(collides with top 250)

Original:

Edit highlighted:

Results:

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - pfp-az - 2018-11-26

(2018-11-14, 01:58)Funkd Wrote: You're getting the hang of it pfp! Big Grin

I'll try and get back on to this soon. Will be updating the HTPC soon I'd say. If you've got your changes documented I'll put them in or if you fancy you could check out the repo and commit them? Laugh
My few edits are all documented in this thread.  I started with v1.22 which you liked as a zip file in post #537.  The repo link on the first page shows v1.21 with a last commit (other than the readme) of 2016 so I doubt that's the what I'm using.  I'd be happy to update the repo if what is there is the most current version.

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2018-11-28

(2018-11-26, 19:34)pfp-az Wrote:
(2018-11-14, 01:58)Funkd Wrote: You're getting the hang of it pfp! Big Grin

My few edits are all documented in this thread.  I started with v1.22 which you liked as a zip file in post #537.  The repo link on the first page shows v1.21 with a last commit (other than the readme) of 2016 so I doubt that's the what I'm using.  I'd be happy to update the repo if what is there is the most current version. 
 Cheers. All added now.

RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - Funkd - 2018-11-28

Ok, all of you on Leia try the release below. I've updated it so it will work with Leia but I have not fully checked it so there may be issues. Report any issues, or anything missing, to me here and I'll try and get them fixed.

Link : https://github.com/Funkd/ScopeNox/releases/download/1.23/skin.scope.nox.1.23.zip

Let me know how you all get on.