Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now (/showthread.php?tid=235268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - jamby - 2016-04-11

I am having issues with this as well all of a sudden. The addon worked great up until probably Thursday of last week but now I get the Unable to authorize channel error. I am using my Rogers login information.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - bellch - 2016-04-11

I am using a star stream box with kodi and am trying to get Rogers sportnet but don't know how to do it without the url zip file address for the add on. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2016-04-12

(2016-04-11, 23:26)bellch Wrote: I am using a star stream box with kodi and am trying to get Rogers sportnet but don't know how to do it without the url zip file address for the add on. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
It's in the main addons repo... Just install it.

Sent from my ONE A2005

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2016-04-12

(2016-04-11, 22:45)jamby Wrote: I am having issues with this as well all of a sudden. The addon worked great up until probably Thursday of last week but now I get the Unable to authorize channel error. I am using my Rogers login information.
Logs please.

Sent from my ONE A2005

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - kabakaylen - 2016-04-13

What's the max bit rate right now? is it higher than the 1200 kbps android stream?

Do you need to trace from the app or can you trace via the website?

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2016-04-13

(2016-04-13, 00:43)kabakaylen Wrote: What's the max bit rate right now? is it higher than the 1200 kbps android stream?

Do you need to trace from the app or can you trace via the website?
If you can get an apple dump that'd be good.

Sent from my ONE A2005

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2016-04-14

Hi,

I think I've sorted it the sportsnet authentication. I'll try to have some code up tonight for testing.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - jamby - 2016-04-14

Greatly appreciated! You're the man

OK, well, I'll never understand how you guys can justify $25/mo for this service, BUT, the github zip linked in the first post now supports normal Sportsnet authentication (in settings use "Sportsnet" with your username and password -- its not the default).

So... if you guys could test it by EOD tomorrow I can cancel without having to worry about getting charged after my trial expires.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - kabakaylen - 2016-04-14

(2016-04-14, 03:26)micahg Wrote: So... if you guys could test it by EOD tomorrow I can cancel without having to worry about getting charged after my trial expires.

Works perfectly for me!! Thank you so much!

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - kabakaylen - 2016-04-14

(2016-04-14, 03:26)micahg Wrote: OK, well, I'll never understand how you guys can justify $25/mo for this service, BUT, the github zip linked in the first post now supports normal Sportsnet authentication (in settings use "Sportsnet" with your username and password -- its not the default).

Here is my logic since you asked:
Antenna = all basic cable channels
NHL.tv = all non sn/cbc/city hockey games (incl. with my cell plan)
SN Now = all sportsnet channels (which is the only reason I ever considered purchasing cable)

This gives me basic cable content including sports for a total of $25 mo instead of around $45 for cable and box rentals

Thanks for testing so promptly. I'll have it pulled into the main repo shortly.

I agree with your logic -- I've done the exact same thing BUT $25 is pricy for the value i feel they provide. Anyway, glad its sorted. Enjoy.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - thusnani - 2016-04-20

Anyone having Authorisation Fail on raspberry pi osmc? I have other Kodi platforms this works on but not my raspberry pi 2.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-20, 19:14)thusnani Wrote: Anyone having Authorisation Fail on raspberry pi osmc? I have other Kodi platforms this works on but not my raspberry pi 2.

Works fine on openelic (pi2) -- but really, your platform shouldn't affect this. I did have to make a change for some cookie problems on 32 bit systems, but again, shouldn't be a problem. Consider reading post #1 with a link to a guide on how to submit a log.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - bk0d1 - 2016-04-23

I don't have cable, but now that Rogers has made Sportsnet Now available for a monthly fee I am excited to try it out. I created an account under the 7 day trial period and my login credentials will open the addon but it says it can't authorize the content when I click on a channel, do you think because it's not one of the selectable account types that might be why? I can login on the website and watch online with the account. Any suggestions would be awesome, I don't mind paying the monthly fee for something I will actually use.