Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now (/showthread.php?tid=235268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2018-05-29

I've not really had time to maintain the other logons. Sorry.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - mcarn - 2018-07-19

Hi everyone,

New to the cable cutting world so apologies in advance for any dumb questions!  Figure I would add my question here since it is on topic so sorry if I should have started a new thread!

I live in Toronto and recently cut my cable (couldn't be happier!).  I have a Nvidia shield and can access my Sportsnet via Kodi v 17.6 krypton) and a friend's Rogers login.  Up until a couple of days ago everything was working great but now when I go to watch Sportsnet I get a "channel is not available" message with a "retry" button.  Retry obviously does not work and unplugging the box made no difference.  Just wondering why I lost the channel (I can still get to the Sportsnet page, just cannot view any programming) and what I can do to get it back.  Thanks in advance for your help!

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2018-07-19

(2018-07-19, 23:09)mcarn Wrote: Hi everyone,

New to the cable cutting world so apologies in advance for any dumb questions!  Figure I would add my question here since it is on topic so sorry if I should have started a new thread!

I live in Toronto and recently cut my cable (couldn't be happier!).  I have a Nvidia shield and can access my Sportsnet via Kodi v 17.6 krypton) and a friend's Rogers login.  Up until a couple of days ago everything was working great but now when I go to watch Sportsnet I get a "channel is not available" message with a "retry" button.  Retry obviously does not work and unplugging the box made no difference.  Just wondering why I lost the channel (I can still get to the Sportsnet page, just cannot view any programming) and what I can do to get it back.  Thanks in advance for your help!
I'll try to have a look soonish but full disclosure, I'm going to have limited internet access over the coming week.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - gb160 - 2018-07-20

Im getting 'Failed to Authorize' with my Rogers login, cant even get into the addon...happy to provide logs if needed.
I can play stuff on the Sportsnet website no problems.
Same error using latest OSMC Leia nightly on a Pi3, and latest Leia nightly on MacOS.
I understand this might take a while to fix, just putting it out there.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - mcarn - 2018-07-20

Glad I am not the only one experiencing problems. Smile  The funny thing is I can still access SN Now from my other android box (non-Nvidia) so it must be an issue with either the box or with Kodi (I access SN Now without Kodi on the other box).  Micahg, any suggestions are appreciated!

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - mcarn - 2018-08-01

Hi micah, just following up as i hope you can help me out.  Would really like to watch Sportsnet on my main TV and cannot do so right now.  Definitely think it is a Kodi issue as I can view it on my android box on a different TV.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - JJhockey - 2018-09-27

Any update to this working? I am using Sportsnet to login and I get an error. Hockey season just about to start.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - Harag - 2018-10-03

Hello, 

I have an account directly with sportsnet. When I try to log in using the sportsnet selection it will not let me log in. Is this currently unsupported?

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - Marz1970 - 2018-10-03

It hasn’t been updated for awhile.

[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2018-10-03

Yeah, sorry. I've been busy with other stuff. Happiness to handover maintainership to someone else if there is a dev available.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - JJhockey - 2018-10-12

Any Sportsnet APK that will work on Amazon fire stick? Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - number1fan - 2018-10-12

(2018-10-12, 11:49)JJhockey Wrote: Any Sportsnet APK that will work on Amazon fire stick? Thanks
 Use the Silk Browser and put it to Request Desktop Site. This works flawlessly for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - sask3m - 2018-11-12

Installed the sportsnet now addon but Bell isn't listed as a cable provider even though they support it. Any ideas? Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - micahg - 2018-11-12

(2018-11-12, 02:53)sask3m Wrote: Installed the sportsnet now addon but Bell isn't listed as a cable provider even though they support it. Any ideas? Thanks.
Yeah, I'd have to implement it. I've not had time to maintain this add-on since i marked it broken... Would love some help from other devs...

RE: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now - smf007 - 2019-08-11

micahg, I see there has been a commit to the git repository. Should this now be working or is there some more work needed?

EDIT:: Trying the latest from github with a SportsNet account is throwing a 400/"Bad Request" in getPublishPoint.