Kodi Community Forum
XBMCScripts.com Audit: Help me out :) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: XBMCScripts.com Audit: Help me out :) (/showthread.php?tid=23642)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Livin - 2006-12-14

Cool, thanks!

BTW... my script MultiRSS also works and if you can just get an icon like the link below, that would be cool...

http://www.utsa.edu/today/rss/RSS.jpg

- blittan - 2006-12-14

Have added a broken section to the site, also there is a Games section, that will be used after the next T3CH release, since we are rewriting xbmc script installer and the new version (or atleast on that supports "Games" section) will be made available both with T3CH preinstalled and downloadable from xbmcscripts.com

Please feel free to make icons for all the scripts, also test them and report them either here or by mail ([email protected])

//blittan

- SleepyP - 2006-12-15

The author of the ShadowServer script has e-mailed me back, here's what he says:
Quote:Patrick,

I actually wrote this script as a part of another script that i still haven't finished. I plan(ned) on finishing a script i call 'shadowbox'. The basic idea of the script was to have a the script running and it would delegate any other xboxes running xbmc on the network to play the exact same file. If the file is played off a share, then the other xboxes are told to play that file. If it is a file stored locally on the xbox running shadowbox, then shadowbox brings up the http server hosting only the local file and tells the other xboxes play that file.

The point is to have music or video playing in multiple rooms, granted that it wouldn't be perfectly synced, you could still walk room to room and not miss a beat. I am not sure that this would be useful to anyone other than me, but i imagine there are people out there with more than one xbmc box running in their home. I almost have it finished, but this semester and work have drained my free time.

Anyway, I noticed halfway through shadowbox that i could quickly post this part as a stand alone web server. So I just hacked in a config file and tossed the lib directory with it.

If anyone wants to make a gui for the config part or fix the lib directory that is cool with me, but i would still like to be able update it myself. So i wouldn't orphan it, i could just use some help maintaining it until i get some time.

If you find anyone who wants to help me out, let me know,
adam
So I dunno if that would make this script belong in the broken category or not. Pleased we seem to be making progress on this stuff Smile

- akaigotchi - 2006-12-15

Hi @ll,

just checked Pro 7 v0.1 (german) and it is broken. Only fetches the category lists, but no video whatsoever.

Will check on further scripts on the weekend as I may have some spare time then.

Cheers
akaigotchi

- akaigotchi - 2006-12-17

As promised here are the results of my testing:

Category: Media - Other

Comics 1.2 - works partially, won't receive Files from "New world" and "CTRL-ALT-DEL"

Category: Media - Streaming

3voor12 - working
6pack - NOT working (script loads, but shuts down immediately after splash screen); PLZ CHECK!
bbc2player 001 - NOT working (script loads, no shows being displayed, could be a country issue [not living in UK]); PLZ CHECK!
bbc4listen - NOT working (script loads, black screen, no shows being displayed, could be a country issue[not living in UK]); PLZ CHECK!
Big Brother Live Streams 2006 - NOT working (script loads, connecting to streams, streams not displayed, could be a country issue [not living in the Netherlands]); PLZ CHECK!
BNN 1.0.1 - working
ComedyCentral Video Browser 1.0.1 - working
Consumption Junction - working

more tests to come...

Cheers akaigotchi

- SleepyP - 2006-12-17

you rock! I know how mind-numbingly boring testing can be. After I finished making the 13 icons I submitted, I was like "wow! time for a break!" Big Grin I will try to get some work on them done tomorrow since I only work an easy 4 hour shift.

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-12-17

Comics is mine, so i'll sort that out this week hopefully

- akaigotchi - 2006-12-18

Here are some more tests I did this weekend, more to come during the week.

Category - Media (Streaming):

DutchTV Streams 0.1 - working
dutchstream 2.1.2 - working
Extreme Feeds - NOT working (Could not get PHP session cookie, no videos were played back - probably a HTML issue...) PLZ CHECK!
FlexiBrowser 1.4 - working partially (Broken categories in the script are: Ebaum's World, GameFAQ, Spiked Humor) PLZ CHECK!

Cheers
akaigotchi

- Big_Whoopin - 2006-12-18

Sorry Sleepy (and all) I've been busy and haven't gotten to the testing I was going to take on. Unfortunately I lost a lot of time this weekend to holiday baking. (yep, I'm kitchen proficient. and my cookies be da bomb, yo.) I hope to crank some testing out on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

I can tell you that Kaid Control Panel is still broken with current releases of the DD-WRT firmware since my bug report at the firmware site hasn't seen any action.

-Whoopin'

- blittan - 2006-12-18

Looking good all, if you all are woundering why things aren't updated on the site, I just await all auditing to finish, then I will update accordingly.

Just want to say thanks for doing this, don't have the time to check all scripts myself.

- Livin - 2006-12-18

blittan,
the Display Adjust ZIP file is broken. must have happened with the thumb getting inserted.

Can you fix it?

- blittan - 2006-12-19

Display Adjust works fine here both from xbmcscripts.com and from the installer.

- redsolo - 2006-12-19

http://www.TV.com is mine. And I actually updated it yesterday (before seeing this post). So you should have an updated version according to the reqs also. I will be adding some more features to it now, as I got some more time.

- blittan - 2006-12-20

redsolo: yes, added.. nice work and thx for following the reqs, they are only there to prevent future mistakes / easier managment of the script and site.

script.xml - redsolo - 2006-12-20

Is the script.xml file still needed? I saw that some earlier scripts had that file so I added it a while ago. Its great that you put out those requirements, because the scripts tend to go all over the place Smile

BTW, is it possible to delete scripts from the XBMCScripts script in the xbox?