Kodi Community Forum
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Mimic-LR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=218)
+---- Thread: Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis (/showthread.php?tid=237267)

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2015-12-19

(2015-12-19, 21:11)Edworld Wrote: braz,

new version fixed extendedinfo issues?
If you mean fixing the property prefixes for the actor/movie info dialogs, then yes.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Edworld - 2015-12-19

Thanks,

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - vdb86 - 2016-01-03

Hi Braz, I noticed that if I disable RSS on Jarvis submenus are always shown on home screen.
Is this normal behavior?

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2016-01-03

(2016-01-03, 20:34)vdb86 Wrote: Hi Braz, I noticed that if I disable RSS on Jarvis submenus are always shown on home screen.
Is this normal behavior?
Yes, that's normal. By default, submenus are always shown on the default home layout. There's also a skin setting to make the submenus always show on the alternative home layouts (top menu, vertical menu).

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - vdb86 - 2016-01-04

Alright, I thought it was a bug Smile
I was used to not having them visible all the time.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - TimoV - 2016-01-10

Hi Braz!

I'm really loving your skin & the more minimalist style, have it installed on my main HTPC at the moment!

I have a feature request for you Wink. In Aeon Nox (don't know which version specifically), you have a "lower list" toggle in the lowlist view which lowers the "list" of current items even more, so more space is given to the background fanart.

Right now, the list is taking up around 50% of the screen (little bit less I believe), I think that with the lower list toggle it only took up around 30%. Would be great if you could implement it in your skin!

Thanks!

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Isgak_Abrahams - 2016-01-10

Are you still updating Mimic Braz? Smile

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2016-01-11

(2016-01-10, 00:51)TimoV Wrote: Hi Braz!

I'm really loving your skin & the more minimalist style, have it installed on my main HTPC at the moment!

I have a feature request for you Wink. In Aeon Nox (don't know which version specifically), you have a "lower list" toggle in the lowlist view which lowers the "list" of current items even more, so more space is given to the background fanart.

Right now, the list is taking up around 50% of the screen (little bit less I believe), I think that with the lower list toggle it only took up around 30%. Would be great if you could implement it in your skin!

Thanks!
Won't likely be changing this view, you would need to mod it.

(2016-01-10, 23:37)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Are you still updating Mimic Braz? Smile
Not actively adding features, but will be updating it for Kodi 17 Krypton.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - GooseK - 2016-01-13

Since updating to Jarvis and Mimic 3, I'm seeing the unwatched indicators in my library, despite having them turned off under Skin settings/General/Watched status indicator. Seems like the same issue Kokonutcreme had. Anything I can do to help troubleshoot it? Is there something I could look for in custom_1127_overlayicons.xml, for example?

It's interesting that it's only the unwatched flags. Watched flags do not appear.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - rpcameron - 2016-01-13

When I set up a new machine and import settings, I also have this issue. To fix it, I go into the skin settings, turn the I unwatched indicator on, then turn it off. Not sure why it does this, but it does it every time.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - GooseK - 2016-01-14

Interesting. I just went to try that, and now I notice, in the "select items" dialog, it never actually turns Unwatched to Off. It shows it being On, I turn it off, exit the dialog, go back into it and it still shows On. Resume and Watched turn on and off as expected, it's only Unwatched that won't turn off. Curious.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2016-01-14

(2016-01-13, 03:17)GooseK Wrote: Since updating to Jarvis and Mimic 3, I'm seeing the unwatched indicators in my library, despite having them turned off under Skin settings/General/Watched status indicator. Seems like the same issue Kokonutcreme had. Anything I can do to help troubleshoot it? Is there something I could look for in custom_1127_overlayicons.xml, for example?

It's interesting that it's only the unwatched flags. Watched flags do not appear.

(2016-01-13, 17:23)rpcameron Wrote: When I set up a new machine and import settings, I also have this issue. To fix it, I go into the skin settings, turn the I unwatched indicator on, then turn it off. Not sure why it does this, but it does it every time.

(2016-01-14, 02:11)GooseK Wrote: Interesting. I just went to try that, and now I notice, in the "select items" dialog, it never actually turns Unwatched to Off. It shows it being On, I turn it off, exit the dialog, go back into it and it still shows On. Resume and Watched turn on and off as expected, it's only Unwatched that won't turn off. Curious.
Finally got around to testing this. While it worked previously, I don't think I ever really understood the code. Completely reconfigured and simplified the skin settings for overlay icons. It's available on github, please test if you have time. Thanks for reporting this!

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - GooseK - 2016-01-14

Outstanding, that fixed it for me! Thanks for all your work - Mimic is by far the best skin. Deve ter orgulho, cara.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Kokonutcreme - 2016-01-16

Thanks GooseK for raising this again and to Bryan for fixing Smile

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2016-01-16

Reconfigured the color customizer to use skin.helper.service. More available colors and you can configure opacity.