Kodi Community Forum
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Mimic-LR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=218)
+---- Thread: Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis (/showthread.php?tid=237267)

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Isgak_Abrahams - 2015-12-12

Hi Bryan, how does one check if one is on the most recent version? I just downloaded from Git, but not sure

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2015-12-12

Compare the version number in addon info dialog to the one in github's addon.xml. Github will always have the latest.

(2015-12-12, 01:40)braz Wrote: Compare the version number in addon info dialog to the one in github's addon.xml. Github will always have the latest.
Okay I've basically gone into yout GIT, downloaded where it said download zip file. Then installed the zip file. Screen when black for a while, then came back. So am I right in what I did?

Should be ok, can't be sure though as that isn't how I update manually from github. If I update from github instead of installing from the Kodi repo, I manually extract the addon files to the appropriate folder rather than use the install from zip function. But your way should work too.

(2015-12-12, 01:51)braz Wrote: Should be ok, can't be sure though as that isn't how I update manually from github. If I update from github instead of installing from the Kodi repo, I manually extract the addon files to the appropriate folder rather than use the install from zip function. But your way should work too.
Okay thanks. Next update Il do your way and see. Smile

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Edworld - 2015-12-12

Not retrieving actor info. Any issues with extended info?

(2015-12-12, 06:00)Edworld Wrote: Not retrieving actor info. Any issues with extended info?

Probably you have ExtendedInfo 4.0 and I haven't updated the skin files yet. Will do soon.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - mac1202 - 2015-12-12

(2015-12-12, 06:00)Edworld Wrote: Not retrieving actor info. Any issues with extended info?

As temporary fix you can force native look in extended info configuration.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - bluezed - 2015-12-14

Hi there!

First of all I really like this skin! Only just started using it on Jarvis and it works really well Smile

I have two request though, if it's easy to implement...

1.) I have set up the Multi-Image background for all the Home screen sections which works very well but I'd like to increase the time that it waits to change the image. Currently it's 7 seconds and I would like that adjustable in the settings somewhere. As a workaround I have edited the "default.xml" where the Multi-Image element sits and increased the time manually to 90 seconds but obviously that will be overwritten with any new update. So a dedicated setting for this would be great!

2.) Would it be possible to either make the "Waiting" notification box smaller or give an option to decide if we want the full box or just the icon? For me the icon (spinning circle) would be enough as indication. I don't need the whole "Waiting" box.

Again many thanks for a great skin Smile

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Edworld - 2015-12-15

braz:

Panel view doesn't scroll, not sure if it should

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2015-12-15

(2015-12-14, 11:15)bluezed Wrote: Hi there!

First of all I really like this skin! Only just started using it on Jarvis and it works really well Smile

I have two request though, if it's easy to implement...

1.) I have set up the Multi-Image background for all the Home screen sections which works very well but I'd like to increase the time that it waits to change the image. Currently it's 7 seconds and I would like that adjustable in the settings somewhere. As a workaround I have edited the "default.xml" where the Multi-Image element sits and increased the time manually to 90 seconds but obviously that will be overwritten with any new update. So a dedicated setting for this would be great!

2.) Would it be possible to either make the "Waiting" notification box smaller or give an option to decide if we want the full box or just the icon? For me the icon (spinning circle) would be enough as indication. I don't need the whole "Waiting" box.

Again many thanks for a great skin Smile

Neither are likely to happen, you would need to modify the skin.
(2015-12-15, 03:37)Edworld Wrote: braz:

Panel view doesn't scroll, not sure if it should
Do you mean autoscroll or the scrollbar? It isn't designed to autoscroll but the scrollbar should work.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Edworld - 2015-12-16

The plot doesn't scroll, everything else does.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2015-12-19

(2015-12-16, 01:17)Edworld Wrote: The plot doesn't scroll, everything else does.
The plot of the selected item does autoscroll. Unfocused items are not designed to autoscroll, that would be far too distracting.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - braz - 2015-12-19

Just added a new skin setting to set a home slideshow that will override the backgrounds set in the menu customizer. Also submitted a new version to the Kodi repo.

RE: Mimic 3.x for Jarvis - Edworld - 2015-12-19

braz,

new version fixed extendedinfo issues?