Kodi Community Forum
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] (/showthread.php?tid=237538)

RE: Eminence 2.0 - MasterPhW - 2015-10-08

(2015-10-07, 22:35)redhalo Wrote: You can make your own hubs in Eminence.
(2015-10-07, 23:54)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yep. You can have up to 9 hubs in eminence. I'd be very surprised if anyone needed any more than that Wink
Wow, that's great.
So I wait for it to get backported to A:Z. Thanks for the response guys!

RE: Eminence 2.0 - wobbly - 2015-10-08

i love Eminence1 Eminence2 is already better
but one thing is Eminence1 has:
lovefilm view. Eminence2 has gallery : not quite the same

i use lovefilm view. for youtube i find it's great for my old eyes when i am in bed
ive tryed a lot of skins but is the one thing that pulls be back to Eminence1

could you please add lovefilm view to Eminence2 i would beg if i thought it would help

going to be a great update
great work

edit i just tried big wide i like it

RE: Eminence 2.0 - kobikite - 2015-10-08

Hey jurialmunkey
I work with your new skin and having a great time
I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a display on the home screen of previously unseen films? THE WIDGET "the latest films" showing movies even if I watched them already.
2. On the MAIN MENU CUSTOMIZE, what is the difference between Choose shortcut and change action, it seems that they are doing the same thing.

Another thing is the calibration screen
Lines calibrate are not Presented - I have a black screen appears with no possibility of calibration

Thank you

RE: Eminence 2.0 - danmedhurst - 2015-10-08

Hey, just a quick observation..

I've added options to update the video library and clean the library to the main menu.. when i click them it does the job, but the update library progress appears at the bottom of the screen rather than in the alloted area.. if i then go to a hub or another screen and then back again, it moves up tot he correct place..

is there a way to fix this?

thanks

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Talguy - 2015-10-08

Any plans to add genre icons to the genres view?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - wobbly - 2015-10-09

(2015-09-22, 05:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: @stueeey - Check out latest git. I've added a widget poster option (only for all widgets currently, but I'll look into adding an option to toggle for individual widgets).

What do you think?

how to set this view all i get is one big fanart
edit found it

are there video node widgets ? i can't seen to find them HELP i think i got it working now

is anyone using a different icon set for this skin ?

would love to see some pics Colored would be nice to

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jurialmunkey - 2015-10-09

(2015-10-08, 15:18)kobikite Wrote: Hey jurialmunkey
I work with your new skin and having a great time
I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a display on the home screen of previously unseen films? THE WIDGET "the latest films" showing movies even if I watched them already.
2. On the MAIN MENU CUSTOMIZE, what is the difference between Choose shortcut and change action, it seems that they are doing the same thing.
3. Another thing is the calibration screen
Lines calibrate are not Presented - I have a black screen appears with no possibility of calibration

Thank you
1. You can do this by creating a smart playlist (Videos > Playlists) -
Add a new rule -- Play Count is 0

And the following playlist settings:
Limit to 25
Sort by Date Added
Sort order Descending

Save it and then use that as the widget.

2. Choose shortcut will change the icon, label and action -- whereas change action only changes the actions and not the label or icon.

3. Fixed on git. Thanks for the bug report Smile

(2015-10-08, 21:31)danmedhurst Wrote: Hey, just a quick observation..

I've added options to update the video library and clean the library to the main menu.. when i click them it does the job, but the update library progress appears at the bottom of the screen rather than in the alloted area.. if i then go to a hub or another screen and then back again, it moves up tot he correct place..

is there a way to fix this?

thanks
Should be fixed on a latest git.

(2015-10-08, 22:43)Talguy Wrote: Any plans to add genre icons to the genres view?
Once I start work on Jarvis I will be taking advantage of the new resource addons and adding genre icons that way. This will prevent having to ship too many additional resources with the skin.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - guido1138 - 2015-10-09

Hi jurialmunkey,
Thanks again for your replies and fixes regarding the original post below. There were a couple of items I wanted to follow up and ask you about:

(2015-09-26, 05:02)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 08:32)guido1138 Wrote: (...)
20. IMPROVEMENT Flesh Out Navigation Keys for Video/Music OSD
Efficient OSD navigation using directional keys has been an Eminence staple and should continue if possible. It would be useful to implement the follwing:
o pressing "down" closes an open video or music OSD.
o pressing "up" opens or toggles closed the basic info text block from a video or music OSD.

21. IMPROVEMENT Show Kodi Build Information In System Info
This is very useful for tracking and troubleshooting, and was available in Eminence 1.0 and Confluence.
(...)

20. Doesn't it already work like this? I just need to add the bit to close the osd controls by pressing down
21. I'll have a look, probably just forgot to add it.
Are you still planning to enable remaining video and music OSD navigation buttons? Currently, pressing "down" doesn't close the OSD, and pressing "up" with an open info/plot box doesn't toggle it closed.

I know you had some concerns about the amount of vertical space remaining in the System Info pages, and was wondering if that rules out adding the Kodi build/version details?

I also wanted to give you a heads-up on a few skin-related log errors I'm seeing with the last few versions on git:
Code:
WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-mainmenu
WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-submenu
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widget)
Hope this is helpful, and thanks for all your efforts with this awesome skin..

RE: Eminence 2.0 - kobikite - 2015-10-09

hi jurialmunkey
Thanks for the reply and correction calibration Bug

1. Look at the picture I added, there is no point between the films and series indicator, on top on the left

2.I think there is a bug: try to run the kiosk mode and you will see the top line in the picture is not shown anymore

3.Are you going to create the possibility that the CD will spin?
4.Are you going to fulfill my request abute the display of CD and while pressing the UP button will display the film strip (without tile menu)?

Thanks again

if i create a menu item youtube then link to my Subscriptions and click youtube menu item its not updating any new videos how to make it refresh on click ?

Eminence 2.0 - stueeey - 2015-10-10

@jurialmunkey, (@bobcratchett) wow great update... thanks for enabling the custom widget titles. great addition.

text in tiles looks great too - love it.

as always thanks for all your hard work! Party-on!!

Eminence 2.0 - stueeey - 2015-10-10

@jurialmunkey, as I flick between menus (left & right main menu tabs etc) the widget info text tab displays a message saying 'content loading' it only appears for a split second before the next widget content loads, (all my content is local)... is it possible to delay or disable this warning?

...as I said the actual widget blurb content text & posters load fairly darn quick, so I really have no need to see this message.

I can understand the need for the message, but I just need it to be delayed so that my content loads before it appears.

can this be achieved?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - NotYourAverageAl - 2015-10-10

Really digging the new look. Thanks for the top notch skin jurialmunkey

Here's my current take
watch gallery

How can I get a spotlight widget for tv shows? Edit; Nevermind I figured it out