Kodi Community Forum
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] (/showthread.php?tid=237538)

RE: Eminence 2.0 - ZAKhan - 2015-10-19

I downloaded and installed the addons again without any issues. I downloaded the skin again and tried to install but gave me an error "dependencies not met"

I just upgraded on my OSX Kodi 15.1 to 15.2 and the older version Eminence 2 beta is working fine but i want to move on to jarvis version now.

Please help

RE: Eminence 2.0 - MasterPhW - 2015-10-19

(2015-10-19, 17:30)ZAKhan Wrote: I downloaded and installed the addons again without any issues. I downloaded the skin again and tried to install but gave me an error "dependencies not met"

I just upgraded on my OSX Kodi 15.1 to 15.2 and the older version Eminence 2 beta is working fine but i want to move on to jarvis version now.

Please help
Then you probably should upgrade to jarvis aswell. Kodi 16 is Jarvis, currently in Alpha testing.
On windows I just unpack the skin to my addon folder, where I unpacked the required addons first.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - KarmaMole - 2015-10-19

(2015-10-18, 19:23)bollstedt Wrote: Hey jurialmunkey,

I just changed from Arctic: Zephyr to E.2.0 and once again I am delighted about this beautiful and clean skin!

However, there is a minor issue which bugs me. I am using the light color version and the contrast in the TV menu (especially the EPG menu) is not that optimal and harder to read, compared to Arctic Zephyr. Especially the grey-ish background areas and the dark grey font is sometimes hard to read. Are there any plans to change that a little bit and/or could you add different color schemes?

I second that. I find myself changing to default theme when I want to play with settings, and then having to shift back to the light theme.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - PreAdapt - 2015-10-19

I would love to use this skin but the only problem I have that makes me not use it is Pseudotv live. When I go to use it on this skin the font is so small you can barely read it. Is there a fix for this because I would love to use this skin if so? Huh

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jurialmunkey - 2015-10-20

(2015-10-18, 11:09)guido1138 Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,

Thanks again for the ongoing, terrific work! I rolled up a few fixes/bugs/questions I wanted to share with you, and would appreciate if you could kindly have a look whenever you have a chance.
**snip**
1. The wrong context menu for global search I know about. It has to be skinned individually for global search unfortunately. Will do it when I get a chance.

2. Thanks for the fix for Extra Info -- should help reduce the amount of incorrect hits. Global Search unfortunately doesn't provide all of the Library properties so it might be limited. Still trying to find something that isn't buggy for resuming play in the video window after closing -- all my ideas have resulted in unexpected behaviours in my tests.

3. Will fix the video playlist options when I have a chance. Thanks for reporting it Smile

4. Good idea about settings visibility, particularly on the home customisation screen. I think I can reduce the size of the left pane and widen the right one so that I can show what settings are currently enabled.
-- I do plan to have additional info labels down the bottom like how other settings screens have them, just waiting until all the settings are settled properly.
-- RSS in other screens I'm trying to find a better solution for. It was really annoying me going from home screen to other parts as the scroll position would change due to the changing size. It will return, as I also want to be able to include the option from E1 to show the tvshows next aired information in the RSS ticker.

(2015-10-16, 18:32)kitehigh Wrote: Hi, sorry if I've missed something obvious, but how do I set the hub widget to something music-related such as top100 songs / albums etc. I can only seem to choose from various video widgets / playlists? In eminence 1 by default it was top 100 songs with the artist fanart in the hub..
Are you using the latest version of the Skin? I have a feeling you aren't because this has been possible since a few versions ago.

(2015-10-17, 05:36)avia Wrote: Hi

Is there a possibility that you create a password to access a tile? There are things I do not want children to see Smile
I'll look into it.

(2015-10-17, 12:44)Leopold Wrote: I just noticed that there is no add-on settings separator. Is this deliberate?
Yes. But I can reconsider if there are addons with settings that really need it?

(2015-10-18, 03:24)Guilouz Wrote: 1. When I translate labels 31180, 31181 and 31182, it's impossible to select home bar style in skin settings, it's remains blocked on Default and the home menu doesn't appear correctly. See :

2. When "text in tile" is selected, arrows (for submenus on down) on home menu are not displayed correctly (halfway on the bar). Same on video info dialog, arrows are halfway on the box.

3. For poster widget, I think "stretch" value for aspect ratio posters will be better, same size will be better.
1. Resetting skin settings will fix this. Skin Settings > Backup / Restore > Reset skin settings to default. Choose NO when it asks to reset your skinshortcuts and you will keep your home screen setup.

2. I know about this, trying to find a better solution but dont have anything currently.

3. There isn't anyway to check if something is a poster aspect or not, so it has to use "keep" for aspect to accomodate square icons / album covers.

(2015-10-18, 14:39)Guilouz Wrote: How to have unique background on home menu and have only fanart widget on press up ?

Select a background in home menu customisation have not effect when widget is selected. Fanart from widget already show.
Not possible currently.

(2015-10-18, 19:23)bollstedt Wrote: Hey jurialmunkey,

I just changed from Arctic: Zephyr to E.2.0 and once again I am delighted about this beautiful and clean skin!

However, there is a minor issue which bugs me. I am using the light color version and the contrast in the TV menu (especially the EPG menu) is not that optimal and harder to read, compared to Arctic Zephyr. Especially the grey-ish background areas and the dark grey font is sometimes hard to read. Are there any plans to change that a little bit and/or could you add different color schemes?
The light theme is very new and was just something I was messing around with. I'll look at tweaking the colours a little bit for better visibility.

(2015-10-19, 23:31)PreAdapt Wrote: I would love to use this skin but the only problem I have that makes me not use it is Pseudotv live. When I go to use it on this skin the font is so small you can barely read it. Is there a fix for this because I would love to use this skin if so? Huh
I'll look into it.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - bollstedt - 2015-10-20

Hi jurialmunkey,

is it also possible to add season and episode information (e.g. S01E01.Title) on the OSD menu (when pressing info during playback)? Moreover, are you planing to add the next aired addon and the possibility to see the next air date for this show directly in the episode menu?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Paranoidjack - 2015-10-20

edit: just noticed that it's included in the skin

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jubilex - 2015-10-20

Will Eminence support the CinemaVision add-on? The current issue is that the Kodi OSD still pops up between the trailers and bumpers Cinemavision shows, ruining the effect -- for example, between the first and second trailer I will get a glimpse of Kodi showing the title of the movie, a progress bar, the time, etc.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - avia - 2015-10-20

Where can I edit the file belonging to military service
<include> Furniture Top Bar </ include>

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Guilouz - 2015-10-20

@jurialmunkey

I have do that for arrows :

and that for submenu and powermenu :

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Leopold - 2015-10-21

(2015-10-20, 04:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-10-17, 12:44)Leopold Wrote: I just noticed that there is no add-on settings separator. Is this deliberate?
Yes. But I can reconsider if there are addons with settings that really need it?

It would be hard to argue that it's absolutely essential, but if addon authors have added a separator then I think it would be good to respect it in some way. If it doesn't fit with the design then maybe just a bit of extra space instead if that looks ok?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Talguy - 2015-10-21

I would like to have colorful tiles on the home screen but still have the nice shade of blue/cyan for my selection outline around items and the upper left corner tile. Is there any way to separate the home tile color from the associated windows of the tile (e.g. Movies)?

Also it seems like every time I go in to test Eminence 2.0 I customize it and get it setup to the way I operate. When I'm done toying with it I usually return to my full time skin Arctic Zephyr. The problem is it seems like Eminence 2.0 and Arctic Zephyr screw each other's home screen settings up. Is there anyway to prevent this in the future as I prefer a different home screen set up for Eminence over Arctic Zephyr?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - curro88 - 2015-10-21

Hi guys!

I just update my Mac to «El Capitan» so I installed a clean version of Kodi and started from 0 with the new version of Eminence. The thing is that after customizing the menu, I went to the home menu and I found this:

I don't know why the shape is different. I try to redownload and reinstall the skin 3 times but the wrong shapes don't disappear.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance and thanks of course to jurialmunkey!

RE: Eminence 2.0 - stueeey - 2015-10-21

(2015-10-21, 21:07)curro88 Wrote: Hi guys!

I just update my Mac to «El Capitan» so I installed a clean version of Kodi and started from 0 with the new version of Eminence. The thing is that after customizing the menu, I went to the home menu and I found this:

I don't know why the shape is different. I try to redownload and reinstall the skin 3 times but the wrong shapes don't disappear.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance and thanks of course to jurialmunkey!

unless its a different issue I experience the same with a apple macbook pro... are you by any chance using a macbook? I believe the issue is with the screen/display ratio.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jurialmunkey - 2015-10-22

@curro88 & @stueeey -- Are you guys running kodi in windowed mode (not-fullscreen) by any chance? This happens when in windowed mode and the window ratio is significantly different from 16:9. Aside from going fullscreen, the fix is to either increase the window width or decrease the window height.