Kodi Community Forum
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] (/showthread.php?tid=237538)

RE: Eminence 2.0 - avia - 2015-11-29

non

RE: Eminence 2.0 - kobikite - 2015-11-29

Hi
I still really enjoy using the skin :-)
Yesterday I noticed first time that i can not synchronize subtitles
in the Previous skin it was able to speed up or delay the time thet subtitles appear
Am I missing something?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Icemanbrfc - 2015-11-30

Very nice skin JM.. Only thing i would like to know, is horizontal the only view option? No vertical?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Blurayx - 2015-11-30

Delete
for some reason I could not delete the post the normal way

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Isgak_Abrahams - 2015-11-30

Anybody know how to set a weather widget please

Jurial?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Blurayx - 2015-11-30

Anybody know how to enable fullscreen mode with music. I can enter fullscreen mode with Eminence 2.0 MOD.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Sjors125 - 2015-12-01

On Windows full screen is enabled/disabled with the \ key.
Or isn't that what you mean?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Blurayx - 2015-12-02

(2015-12-01, 02:55)Sjors125 Wrote: On Windows full screen is enabled/disabled with the \ key.
Or isn't that what you mean?

Sorry I didn't make my self clear. I'm using Nvidia Shield TV

RE: Eminence 2.0 - rhodges - 2015-12-03

The clock on the top right of the screen doesn't seem to respect the selected internation settings.

Mine displays

Wednesday, 02 December 2015 but my internation settings, Long date format is Wednesday, December 2, 2015. It would be nice if it used this setting. Maybe even give the users and option if they want the short or long date format.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - User 289973 - 2015-12-03

Does anyone know how to get the genre icons working with eminence 2.0?

I have downloaded the eminence genre icon pack and activated it in settings but all my genres are still an icon of a folder. Any ideas?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Guilouz - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-03, 15:41)tdbegley Wrote: Does anyone know how to get the genre icons working with eminence 2.0?

I have downloaded the eminence genre icon pack and activated it in settings but all my genres are still an icon of a folder. Any ideas?

Yes it's a bug in original version. In my mod it's fixed.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Vx1one - 2015-12-04

Could someone tell me where or how I am suppose to implement channel icons in Jarvis with this skin on an Android device (e.g.: firetv) ? I did see where I could individually select each icon through the channel manager. You use to be able to specify a folder for channel icons but this option is not showing up.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Blurayx - 2015-12-07

Hi jurialmunkey,

When watching movies or TV shows, pressing enter to bring up the menu, there is a slight stutter.

arctic works flawlessly.

Update:

TV series Empire (2015)

Extended info not working. Extended info works with Titan,Mimic,Chroma and black glass Nova. Also none of the skins stutter when bring up the menu

Media player: Nvidia Shield TV

Thanks

RE: Eminence 2.0 - izzymems - 2015-12-11

Hi all. I am a bit of a novice here so would appreciate some help if poss.

I previously used the Aeon Nox 5 Silvo skin to customise my Kodi Isenguard on Windows. In that skin whenever I set a multi-pic background image I could go into the GUISETTINGS and change the path from pointing to my HD and changing it to special://userdata\...........

However when I do the same thing on Eminence 2.0 with Jarvis and go in to the GUISETTINGS I cannot see where I can make the change. I noticed that information in Jarvis has moved from GUISETTIGNS to the eminence 2 SETTINGS. However when I change the file patch it does not reflect the change of the path from within the skin settings section.

I want to make the change so that if I install the build onto another device it will be pointing at the correct path to automatically pick up my images.

I hope I have made sense here, and would really appreciate some guidance.

Thank you.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - ShimPanZa - 2015-12-12

Hi Smile
Are there some fonts that support Hebrew and I can place them instead of the current one?