Kodi Community Forum
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] (/showthread.php?tid=237538)

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Guilouz - 2016-03-05

Furniture_RSS in Includes_Furniture.xml

Label_RSS in Includes_Label.xml

RE: Eminence 2.0 - bleibach - 2016-03-05

(2016-03-05, 02:26)Guilouz Wrote: Furniture_RSS in Includes_Furniture.xml

Label_RSS in Includes_Label.xml

sorry and what will it mean for me? deleting this files or ?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - woZa - 2016-03-05

Hi. I'm probably being stupid but I can't seem to find a widget for TV shows that shows the next unwatched episode of shows that I'm currently watching and then hides the episode once watched... I had this with the Eminence v1 on Kodi 15 so it probably me!

Thanks

RE: Eminence 2.0 - tocinillo - 2016-03-06

I'm trying to do RCB support in Eminence 2 (+2 Mod) but I can't make it perfect (the fucking filter, console, etc. don't show):

Maybe someone with more advanced skill can finish the mod.

I only modified the rcb-script xml and added some new Defs in Includes_Defs (I don't touch anything related skin, only added some lines): https://mega.nz/#!vc4jAZyZ!zjW51pL-XQTR9e3E-ffCpmuAImwbgZb-E0S1qNmIglU

Maybe urialmunkey or Guilouz can help me?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - gunwald - 2016-03-07

Is it possible to use Eminence in Kodi v16?. I noticed, that the Eminence Skin is not available in the add on repository any more. Is there any reason, why Eminence isn't available there? Maybe it isn't compatible or isn't actively maintained any more? Is there any way to use it with Kodi v16?

To answer my own question: I do have to install it from the Git repository, right? Can somebody post a description how to do it?
By the way, in my humble opinion Eminence should be the official successor of Confluence!

To answer my second question: Download the zip file at: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.eminence.2/archive/master.zip
Save it to a location you can access from Kodi.
Go to the add on manager in Kodi and choose: Install form Zip file.
Select the Zip file.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jamieburchell - 2016-03-07

Is it possible to disable the spotlight/cycling movie backgrounds and just have a static image (like the blue Kodi one you see briefly)? It was possible in v1 but I can't work out how to do it here.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jamieburchell - 2016-03-07

(2016-03-07, 15:39)gunwald Wrote: Is it possible to use Eminence in Kodi v16?. I noticed, that the Eminence Skin is not available in the add on repository any more. Is there any reason, why Eminence isn't available there? Maybe it isn't compatible or isn't actively maintained any more? Is there any way to use it with Kodi v16?

To answer my own question: I do have to install it from the Git repository, right? Can somebody post a description how to do it?
By the way, in my humble opinion Eminence should be the official successor of Confluence!

To answer my second question: Download the zip file at: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.eminence.2/archive/master.zip
Save it to a location you can access from Kodi.
Go to the add on manager in Kodi and choose: Install form Zip file.
Select the Zip file.

Just to add that v1 seems to work with Jarvis providing you already had it installed before updating Kodi. I tried to install it after I had removed it in Jarvis and got a Kodi GUI dependency not met error so was forced to use this beta.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Holgerd - 2016-03-09

I want to create a widget that cycles through all TV show episodes and shows the corresponding art for each individual episode. My problem is that Eminence 2.0 is only showing the art for the entire TV show, not the individual episodes. I believe this might be a bug with Eminence 2.0, although I didn't find any mention of it in this thread?

My TV show widget is based on this playlist:
  • Playlist name: 'All episodes'
  • Content: Episodes
  • Rule: Play count less than 10000
  • Limit: No limit
  • Order by: Random
  • Sort direction: Descending

This successfully creates a list of every TV show episode in my library. When I want to play back the contents of the playlist I see the art for the individual episodes (e.g. in Media Info view). However, when I use this playlist as a background widget on my home menu the art being displayed is not specific to the individual episodes; instead, the show's art is used (e.g. the X-files poster rather than screenshots from each episode).

The playlist is set up as background widget for one of my home menu items like this:
  • Widget: 'All episodes'
  • Submenu: (blank)
  • Background: (blank)

My home menu settings are:
  • Fallback widget: (another playlist)
  • Show widget information: Enabled
  • Show widget posters: Never
  • Show widget discart: Disabled (I tried toggling this, but it didn't appear to do anything.)
  • Home bar style: Default

Btw, there doesn't appear to be any way to tell what version/build of Eminence I am currently running? Fwiw, I downloaded and installed it yesterday evening, and I did not update any other components in the process. I am running 'OSMC February 2016 2016.02-3'.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - NotYourAverageAl - 2016-03-09

(2016-03-07, 21:14)jamieburchell Wrote: Is it possible to disable the spotlight/cycling movie backgrounds and just have a static image (like the blue Kodi one you see briefly)? It was possible in v1 but I can't work out how to do it here.

Yeah totally possible

I'm not at home - not exactly sure of the exact steps. Settings>Skin Settings>Customize>Movies/TV>Widget

If I remember correctly you can select the widget to none or alternatively select a backround picture & the widget will dissapear

RE: Eminence 2.0 - vanderhulst - 2016-03-09

I want to use this skin in kodi 17.. my main problem is the popup screens not appearing and addons not launching.. any idea how to fix this?
Also the mod is not working correctly for krypton..

Krypton is awesome for switching between iptv channels

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Guilouz - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-09, 11:42)vanderhulst Wrote: I want to use this skin in kodi 17.. my main problem is the popup screens not appearing and addons not launching.. any idea how to fix this?
Also the mod is not working correctly for krypton..

Krypton is awesome for switching between iptv channels

Eminence 2 is not compatible with Kodi 17 Krypton. You can use my MOD if you want, it Krypton ready.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - JonSnow88 - 2016-03-15

Two questions:

1) How do you set the home screen spotlight to recently added movies?
2) Anyway to remove x movies, x tv shows from the header? Without disabling it completely, I like to see the header in the sub menu's but do not want to see how many movies or tv shows i have.

EDIT: Figured out the answer to question 1, still unsure about 2.

I'm also unable to set a background image for weather or any similar items that allows you to do so.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - digga2734 - 2016-03-19

Hey, can anyone instruct me (if it is possible) how to enable the resolution to be displayed on screen during playback like on the bottom bar on the Confluence skin? I LOVE this skin, but that's the one little quirk I have with the development and I was hoping that there's simply just a enable/disable toggle somewhere that I've missed.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Smiggel - 2016-03-21

Looking around for over a hout and can't find out how to make spotlight index my movies and series so it displays both in the background. How do I manage this? Anyone have a hint for me?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - danmedhurst - 2016-03-23

Can someone point me in the direction of the option to make Widgets refresh themselves every time you go to the home screen? I swear i've seen it somewhere but now i can't find it...

many thanks