Kodi Community Forum
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] (/showthread.php?tid=237538)

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - jurialmunkey - 2015-09-20

@KarmaMole -- Did you add a hub item to the main menu from the Choose Shortcut > Hubs section of the customisation dialog?
(e.g. Choose Shortcuts > Hubs > Movie Hub)

You can't just make any common shortcut a hub, you have to select the special hub shortcuts for the home menu and then you can customise the items.

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - KarmaMole - 2015-09-20

(2015-09-20, 05:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: @KarmaMole -- Did you add a hub item to the main menu from the Choose Shortcut > Hubs section of the customisation dialog?
(e.g. Choose Shortcuts > Hubs > Movie Hub)

You can't just make any common shortcut a hub, you have to select the special hub shortcuts for the home menu and then you can customise the items.

Thanks for the help!

Okay...this is what was happening - apparently, I had set the 'action' to the hub somehow, but not the shortcut? So I was seeing the hub when I clicked 'movies', but I wasn't shown the options to customize the hub. Now when I made sure 'shortcut' was also set to the hub, I'm getting the option. Weird...

Ah ok. Possibly settings left over either from using a very early version of Eminence 2.0, or from an Arctic Zephyr setup with hubs (same window ids)

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - KarmaMole - 2015-09-20

(2015-09-20, 06:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah ok. Possibly settings left over either from using a very early version of Eminence 2.0, or from an Arctic Zephyr setup with hubs (same window ids)

Thanks Smile

I'm curious. What is the difference between the 'action' and the 'shortcut'?

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - avia - 2015-09-20

Please add the possibility of a shoe cd. Cd presentation today has become very necessary for every skin. You have the talent to make things that easy .. It took us a long time. Please Dosage ..

Thank you

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - avia - 2015-09-20

Is there a possibility to add colora not from the list? Custom color

(2015-09-20, 07:23)KarmaMole Wrote: I'm curious. What is the difference between the 'action' and the 'shortcut'?
Basically the shortcut includes a property that identifies it as a hub. The edit hub items button is shown on the basis of this property.

(2015-09-20, 15:59)avia Wrote: Please add the possibility of a shoe cd. Cd presentation today has become very necessary for every skin. You have the talent to make things that easy .. It took us a long time. Please Dosage ..
I don't really see where a cd could go.

(2015-09-20, 21:15)avia Wrote: Is there a possibility to add colora not from the list? Custom color
Yes. Where it says "Color value" - move up to that and click it and you can add a custom colour.
You can change which colours are shown by editing skin.eminence.2/extras/colors/color.xml

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - Reflex - 2015-09-20

Thanks Jurialmunkey, for picking up the bugs or requests so fast. At this point I do not notice any bugs anymore except the clicking on the global background widget takes a long time to load. It takes me to a blanc screen and after some mins it loads the movie. Im on 0.9.9

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - Karandras - 2015-09-21

No anwser for my question, jurialmunkey?

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - jurialmunkey - 2015-09-21

@karandas - Sorry, missed your post. Yep will add an option to disable the info box. Do you think the info box should show when pressing up? Or the old way with big text on screen at the bottom?

Will add some indicators for 3d / imdb top 250 / bluray etc. Just looking for some nice ones that fit well.

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - stueeey - 2015-09-21

really loving this skin @jurialmunkey - a really nice home screen interface... the translucent home bar is a nice touch, took me a while to find it though (was looking for it under skin settings for ages)

not sure if your looking for user feedback, suggestions, requests, realise its early days... and I'm not quite sure if your intent is to separate Eminence2 from Arctic Zephyr so please dismiss if not relevant to your cause Smile

> consider an option to hide the 'Header' I believe this was a setting under 'Furniture' within arctic zephyr

>> reason being - using PleXBMC to access/view my content, I'd prefer not to see 'PleXBMC' in the header on a constant basis'

> consider implementing the 'Show plot overlay' that is also present within arctic zephyr (love this feature in az, shall implement your previous suggestion here with eminence2 if enabled

thanks for all your hard work here, its looking really good !

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - avia - 2015-09-21

(2015-09-20, 15:59)avia Wrote: Please add the possibility of a shoe cd. Cd presentation today has become very necessary for every skin. You have the talent to make things that easy .. It took us a long time. Please Dosage ..

I don't really see where a cd could go.

Is it possible to add the optional cd here?

Or another option, give the option in the code itself, and insert it in the comment. We will have the possibility to change the future. It can help us a lot.

RE: Eminence 2.0 ALPHA TESTERS NEEDED - avia - 2015-09-21

Can you give an option to reset for (movies, say) and not for all the menu. (Individual reset)

(2015-09-21, 05:24)avia Wrote: Can you give an option to reset for (movies, say) and not for all the menu. (Individual reset)
Just reselect the shortcut from Common Shortcuts (or Hubs if a hub).

(2015-09-21, 03:06)stueeey Wrote: really loving this skin @jurialmunkey - a really nice home screen interface... the translucent home bar is a nice touch, took me a while to find it though (was looking for it under skin settings for ages)

not sure if your looking for user feedback, suggestions, requests, realise its early days... and I'm not quite sure if your intent is to separate Eminence2 from Arctic Zephyr so please dismiss if not relevant to your cause Smile

> consider an option to hide the 'Header' I believe this was a setting under 'Furniture' within arctic zephyr

>> reason being - using PleXBMC to access/view my content, I'd prefer not to see 'PleXBMC' in the header on a constant basis'

> consider implementing the 'Show plot overlay' that is also present within arctic zephyr (love this feature in az, shall implement your previous suggestion here with eminence2 if enabled

thanks for all your hard work here, its looking really good !

The translucent home bar really only works well for home bars with 10 or less items due to the need to mask the sides when there is more items.

Both good suggestions. Will add an option to disable all header text and just leave the icon tile.

Definitely will add the plot overlay - just switched to eminence on my loungeroom htpc and I'm starting to realise just how much I use the remote button I mapped to show the overlay Wink