Kodi Community Forum
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] (/showthread.php?tid=237538)

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Blurayx - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-15, 05:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 21:46)Blurayx Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,
Can you please add full screen mode for music. Please look @ post 767

Krypton bug:
when I click on get info I get overlapping

Thanks

Fullscreen music works fine for me.

Hi jurialmunkey,

Thanks for fixing the overlapping Smile

Where is the full screen mode. In the Eminence 2.0 MOD submenu, its called "Back to music visualisation(full screen mode)

Screen shot from Eminence 2.0 MOD

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Cartman255 - 2016-07-15

Hi jurialmunkey

is there any chance at all of a vertical home option like Arctic:Zepher?

its the only thing i miss Smile

RE: Eminence 2.0 - loggio - 2016-07-15

Couple of pvr things:

1. There's no 'record' button on the OSD for live tv

2. Any chance of having the show title where it says 'information' in the info panel?
At the moment, the show title is at the top of the screen and it just feels really odd when pressing up/down to cycle channels that this all you see.

For LIVE-TV it would be good if pressing 'up/down' would bring up the info with the show title in it, instead of just bringing up the show title at the top of the screen, with no logo or info to go with it.

3. LIVE-TV channels widget doesn't display show title, it's a bit weird reading plot info without knowing the show title lol... see image below:

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jurialmunkey - 2016-07-16

(2016-07-15, 10:18)Blurayx Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,

Where is the full screen mode. In the Eminence 2.0 MOD submenu, its called "Back to music visualisation(full screen mode)
Oh I see what you mean now. I just have a button on my remote mapped to the "Fullscreen" command to toggle (its also possible from the playercontrols window by pressing the visualisation button).

Added a button to the top menu. Smile

(2016-07-15, 17:00)Cartman255 Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey

Sorry, no plans at this stage. I don't want this to become a kitchen sink skin.

(2016-07-15, 23:13)loggio Wrote: Couple of pvr things:

2. Any chance of having the show title where it says 'information' in the info panel?
At the moment, the show title is at the top of the screen and it just feels really odd when pressing up/down to cycle channels that this all you see.

For LIVE-TV it would be good if pressing 'up/down' would bring up the info with the show title in it, instead of just bringing up the show title at the top of the screen, with no logo or info to go with it.

3. LIVE-TV channels widget doesn't display show title, it's a bit weird reading plot info without knowing the show title lol... see image below:

Done, done and done. Smile

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Blurayx - 2016-07-16

(2016-07-16, 03:13)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Oh I see what you mean now. I just have a button on my remote mapped to the "Fullscreen" command to toggle (its also possible from the playercontrols window by pressing the visualisation button).

Thank you so much for adding Audio visualisation SmileSmileSmileSmile

RE: Eminence 2.0 - loggio - 2016-07-16

Awesome, just tested and all looking good, all but one thing...
The plot does not show when changing channels, it still just shows the tittle at the top. It only shows up when pressing info.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - avia - 2016-07-16

(2016-07-15, 17:00)Cartman255 Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey

Sorry, no plans at this stage. I don't want this to become a kitchen sink skin.

Can you add pictures every time you make a change? Difficult to follow :-)

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Blurayx - 2016-07-16

Hi jurialmunkey,

Feature request:
Will it possible to add a option for Squared tile. Because I use widget posters, it only shows half of the movie poster artwork

Screen shot taken from Eminence 2.0 MOD

1) will it be possible to add total tv shows airing today next to My TV Shows Airing Today

2) wraparound icon for My TV Shows Airing Today poster widgets

I know it may not be possible but theres no harm in asking Smile

Thanks

RE: Eminence 2.0 - danmedhurst - 2016-07-16

Hi JurialMonkey.. in Eminence 2, in files mode, if i switched the view to icons, the folders didn't have names underneath them.. They do now.

This is a problem for me as the folder.jpg that is in each folder actually has the name on it already.. is there a view i am missing or an option somewhere that i can turn this off?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Peter_gorman1 - 2016-07-16

I've just installed this build, well,,, about an hour ago actually!! Lol
It looks great.
Issue i'm having is with the screen size.
Normally i go into the skin settings and change the zoom level to -4 then it all fits on the screen, but i cannot find the setting in your build.

If someone could direct me towards this i would be very grateful.

Thanks

RE: Eminence 2.0 - locomot1f - 2016-07-17

peace @jurialmunkey,

I've noticed in the latest build you've moved the weather icons for the home page to "resources"
not quite sure what that means.
Quote:2.5.7
Some log error fixes
Move weather icons in clock to resource file

i'm still clicking around. i feel like i'm missing something.

thanks again for the great work in keeping this skin up-to-date with all the changes.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jurialmunkey - 2016-07-18

@locomot1f - no changes from the front. Just taking advantage of the resource addons to remove the icons from the skin. They get installed as an addon now that can be shared between skins to save skins all shipping the same files. Was just a bump fix that had to be done before krypton repo inclusion - the skin is now on the krypton repo Smile

RE: Eminence 2.0 - mr.nanuk - 2016-07-18

Hi jurialmunkey,
nice to see you're back and continuing with your amazing work^^

i want to ask you for a little favour... can you please insert the "path" in the movie information dialog? (see screenshot from confluence)

I've many external devices and it would be very very useful to see on which device a movie can be found.
maybe you can replace the "Studio" Information in order to save space :-)

I made the change locally to test it... the result looks like this

thanx in advance^^

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Firethorn - 2016-07-18

Hi, first of all I'd like to say thanks for a great skin. The one thing I don't like is this, can it be removed in anyway?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - locomot1f - 2016-07-19

(2016-07-18, 00:36)jurialmunkey Wrote: @locomot1f - no changes from the front. Just taking advantage of the resource addons to remove the icons from the skin. They get installed as an addon now that can be shared between skins to save skins all shipping the same files. Was just a bump fix that had to be done before krypton repo inclusion - the skin is now on the krypton repo Smile

ah!
got it - resource.images.weathericons.white