Kodi Community Forum
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo] (/showthread.php?tid=237538)

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Kodee Newbee - 2017-01-03

Is there anyway for us to manually install Arial font? If so - could someone walk me through it?

Thanks in advance

RE: Eminence 2.0 - mystik - 2017-01-04

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Of course, I didn't read 67 pages of posts. Big Grin

But, let me start off by saying that I really like the skin! Overall, terrific job. I think it presents the interface much better than the default skin at every turn.

I do miss two functions, though:

I can't find a setting to ignore articles in sorting. That is, I know it does this by default. I actually want to turn it off. I know that you can sort by filename, which has a similar result, except that then folders aren't separated. Please provide this option!

The other is... Even with the ability to delete files enabled in the settings, this option seems to be missing from the menu. Is there something else that needs to be done to enable it?

Thank you! Appreciate your work on this.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Wegel - 2017-01-06

On Jarvis, I'd like to have the homescreen exactly as shown on the first post, where recent movies jackets are shown when on the "Movies" button. How can I achieve that? By default I have "Spotlight" showing, without any jackets to the right.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - majeida - 2017-01-07

(2017-01-03, 12:39)Woppie Wrote: Either your source has it added (in my case my DVB-C provider adds it to the EPG data stream) or you can have it by XML EPG data.
For EPG XML data you might have luck with this http://www.webgrabplus.com/epg-channels or else you need to write your own grabber.
thx Smile

RE: Eminence 2.0 - papayo29 - 2017-01-10

Hi. first of all thx for the very good work
Is it possible to add a picture view that displays picture EXIF infos?
I am on Krypton.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - SkywalkerPD - 2017-01-11

This skin is still my favourite Kodi skin of all time! Thanks for all the work that you are doing on this. Since a couple of days I get a message that an update is available for the skin. When I try to install it tells me that it can't because of a missing dependency. It tells me I'm missing script.module.simplecache I never had this problem before. I downloaded the addon, but still can't update the skin....

Please advise....

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jurialmunkey - 2017-01-12

(2017-01-11, 11:47)SkywalkerPD Wrote: This skin is still my favourite Kodi skin of all time! Thanks for all the work that you are doing on this. Since a couple of days I get a message that an update is available for the skin. When I try to install it tells me that it can't because of a missing dependency. It tells me I'm missing script.module.simplecache I never had this problem before. I downloaded the addon, but still can't update the skin....

Please advise....

Can you grab me a full debug log. Sounds like one of my dependencies has a dependency that cannot be met for some reason.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - majeida - 2017-01-12

@jurialmunkey I am using kodi 16.1 Jarvis and Eminence 2.0 mod
i want modify view mode for tile in home menu bar to look like this tall tile
I tried to edit Includes_Home.xml, but won't work, so i can't seem
to figure it out.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - VelvetKevorkian - 2017-01-13

Is there a way to show music rating in music playlist and music list view?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - SkywalkerPD - 2017-01-13

(2017-01-12, 02:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 11:47)SkywalkerPD Wrote: This skin is still my favourite Kodi skin of all time! Thanks for all the work that you are doing on this. Since a couple of days I get a message that an update is available for the skin. When I try to install it tells me that it can't because of a missing dependency. It tells me I'm missing script.module.simplecache I never had this problem before. I downloaded the addon, but still can't update the skin....

Please advise....

Can you grab me a full debug log. Sounds like one of my dependencies has a dependency that cannot be met for some reason.

Hi Jurialmunkey,

I eventually fixed it by adding the repository.marcelveldt. This updated some of the scripts and modules and after that the Eminence skin updated as well. Thank you for the quick response. I can post you my log anyway if you want it?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Headcase_Fargon - 2017-01-29

Does anyone know a way to force an update to the Next Episodes widget? I use a MySQL database for my library and I notice if I watch an episode on one Kodi device then later move to another, the widget will still display the episode I just watched. Rebooting the device updates it properly, but is there a quicker way?

RE: Eminence 2.0 - jurialmunkey - 2017-01-30

(2017-01-29, 16:45)Headcase_Fargon Wrote: Does anyone know a way to force an update to the Next Episodes widget? I use a MySQL database for my library and I notice if I watch an episode on one Kodi device then later move to another, the widget will still display the episode I just watched. Rebooting the device updates it properly, but is there a quicker way?
It is supposed to update automatically in Krypton after watching an episode, but maybe it only triggers locally. The ReloadSkin() command should work to update widgets.
By default it should be available from the shutdown menu which is configurable in Skin Settings > Extras > Customise shutdown menu.

On the keyboard the shutdown menu is usually mapped to S.
You can (re)map a key in your keymap to the following command for the shutdown menu:
Code:
ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)

Or you can map a key directly to the reloadskin command:
Code:
ReloadSkin()

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Headcase_Fargon - 2017-01-30

Perfect, I'll give that a try. It absolutely updates on the device the episode was watched on, just not on other devices using the same database.

RE: Eminence 2.0 - Woppie - 2017-01-30

(2017-01-03, 11:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Woppie - Check latest git. Added channel group name. Also added an option to have the top tile follow the library location rather than the home menu tile selection (Skin Settings > Header > Header tile icon and label follows library content type).

Finally had time to check it and it works, thx!

RE: Eminence 2.0 - macavita - 2017-01-31

There is a way to use Arial font?
I need to change so I can see Hebrew letters