Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2) (/showthread.php?tid=23834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

- mkortstiege - 2010-08-12

No, todays xbmc-r32710-Dharma.exe is the one you want.

- rtrimarchi - 2010-08-12

Big Grin

just installed xbmc-r32710-Dharma....

IT WORKS PERFECTLY....finally Nod

Finally it switches channel perfectly and even the streaming works great...

I'm sure ALL DREAMBOX users will be very happy Nod

Will see tomorrow if the newer svn (post r32710) will also fix the URL problem with VLC...

Now I got a question about deinterlacing with the standard xbmc default streaming player:

How do I change the "deinterlace" parameter during the streaming ?

I mean.....

I saw the "deinterlace" option in the video config during the play, but if I try to change it ..... IT DOES NOT.

What am I doing wrong....

In certain sky channels (animal planet) the video should really be deinterlaced....

Can you guys help Huh

PS:
just wanted to thank really a lot both nobody.loopback and vdrfan for fixing the tuxbox issues.
Thanks, Thanks Thanks Wink

Great! - sternchen66681 - 2010-08-12

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH, it works!!!

Not that perfect but allmost. Sometimes the zaping from channels is't working!
Radio Stations are not working, but how needs that?

I love it, THX so much!!!

- nobody.loopback - 2010-08-13

I never used radio, But I check if an audio channel can be recognized somehow.
The only other option if this is not possible would be to debug the problem, why ffmpg cannot determine the correct type of the stream after a channel switch, and then revert the patch I made.

- nobody.loopback - 2010-08-13

It should be possible to fix the radio problem, I already fixed the code.

However, How can you set your Dreambox to radio-mode from xbmc, and, receive the radio-channels list in xbmc ?
whatever I do, I only get the TV channels list, so, I am unable to test it.

Also, what I would like to add as a feature is the ability to switch channels without going back to the playlist - or is this already possible somhow ? I tried to press all keys on the keyboard/remote-control of my macmini, but none of the switched channels, so I assume this is currently not supported.

I think it would be enough, to circle through the current playlist/bouquet. For anything else a return ot the playlist is neccesary.
Anyone with a better Idea ?

- sternchen66681 - 2010-08-14

Hi nobody.loopback,

ich just created a new bouquet called RadioStations (or whatever). Then put the Radio Services in this bouquet. Done!

In XBMC we add this source (RadioStations). Thats it. Really easy, but it isn't working.

But, I am also happy with this version, great job guys !!!!!!!!!!

- nobody.loopback - 2010-08-15

I might be blind, But this does not work for me:
I can create a new bouquet on the DM500, however, I can only add radio services, if I create a bouquet of type radio.
And, this bouquet will not show up in xbmc.
I did try to change some settings using the advancedsettings.xml file, but, that did not help also.

- sternchen66681 - 2010-08-16

Sorry for my bad english, I haven't understood the problem right. Now I know where theproblem is:

I haven't changed to the radio-mode, there are some channels without a Videosignal just a Audi signal. So my radio channels are actually TV channels.

Sorry again!!!

- nobody.loopback - 2010-08-16

Wink
If two people talk in english and their native language is german, different things might happen.....

anyway, do you have the name of the channel ? Then I am able to try it out if my fix is working.

- sternchen66681 - 2010-08-17

Here are my streaming information about one channel,if you need more then I will send you a PM okay?

Quote:Stream Information
Service Name 1LIVE diggi
Service Provider ARD WDR
Service Reference 1:0:2:6f41:445:1:c00000:0:0:0:
VPID ffffffffh (-1d)
APID 0489h (1161d)
PCRPID 0489h (1161d)
TPID ffffffffh (-1d)
TSID 0445h
ONID 0001h
SID 6f41h
PMT 0488h
Video Format n/a
Namespace c00000h
Supported Crypto Systems
Used Crypto Systems None
Satellite Astra 19.2E
Frequency 12265 MHz
Symbol Rate 27500 KSymbols/s
Polarisation Horizontal
Inversion Auto
FEC 3/4
SNR 86%
AGC 80%
BER 0
Lock Yes
Sync Yes

- tredman - 2010-08-21

I have this working perfectly with a dm500, thanks for the updates.

On the first page and at various other points in this thread there is mention of epg. Is there any solution to pull the epg through into xbmc from the dreambox? It's the only thing this is lacking.

- nobody.loopback - 2010-08-22

The epg is read already when the channels are scanned by XBMC.
It should not be difficult to add the EPG title to the channel name.

- tredman - 2010-08-22

nobody.loopback Wrote:The epg is read already when the channels are scanned by XBMC.
It should not be difficult to add the EPG title to the channel name.

Any ideas on how to do this, or would have to coded?

Is there possiblity of using the pvr testing features?
Cheers,

- tredman - 2010-08-22

Double post

Stupid iphone

- nobody.loopback - 2010-08-22

Dont know exactly because I still dont have an oversight about the architecture of XBMC, what I suggested is, if the channel name is "AAA", and, the EPG title of the current channel is "some nice movie", just concat those two strings in the module which read the channel, then it will appear in the channel list, and, also in the info window of the playing movie.
This is easy.

Another thing is to have the now/next functionality, and, the long EPG, This has to be done in the main app, also a complete new module has to be written.

what do you mean by "Is there possiblity of using the pvr testing features?"