Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- jmarshall - 2007-01-11

Regarding the thumbs: The "sluggishness" is directly proportional to the number of thumbs it has to load on scroll (ie the number per row if it's a vertical scroller). The same thing will happen in PM3 if you increased the number of thumbs per row.

Cheers,
Jonathan

- kraqh3d - 2007-01-11

thanks. i figured that was the case. does it matter if the thumbs are custom thumbs versus the default folder icon?

Xlink-Kai - scottapalmer - 2007-01-12

So am I the only one experiencing the problems with Xlink?
I have to switch to PM3 to do my gaming.I have spent at least 2 hours trying to make kai work in clearity but I am still not able to view individual games and launch them for play. Also Sometimes when trying to back out of the kai screen it crashes forcing me to do a manual reboot.

- jmarshall - 2007-01-12

Actually, have just found and fixed another speed issue with panels that affects the clearity skin especially. Should speed things up again Smile

- Rand Al Thor - 2007-01-12

I have set the startup screen to be the video section, what i would like is to have it start in library, title view. Does anyone know what xml to edit and how? I love this skin. Cheers.

- kraqh3d - 2007-01-12

should be /PAL/Home.xml.... you need to change the onclick to xbmc.activatewindow(myvideolibrary, titles)

- Rand Al Thor - 2007-01-12

Groovy, thanks for the help Cool

- CHI3f - 2007-01-12

I know the background animations arent working as of yet do I whipped up this little mod to allow us to choose a background animation. Here is the Other Options screen with the mod before the animations is selected:
after you push the button the file browser will pop up and let you pick the folder with the images yo want for the animation. Here is what it looks like when an animation is chosen:
just press that button and it will reset the animation back to default.

You can download it here

- CHI3f - 2007-01-12

May I also make a suggestion for the background animation?

I think it would look real sweet if electrical sparks traveled through the "tracks" of the default background.

- Smokehead - 2007-01-12

I made a new Wraplist with reflection today, so i hope you guys are gonna like it.. (this requires latest compiled XBMC).
I will also look into the Kai issues mentioned earlier and see if i can fix em later today + some other posted issues.
But since my Xbox is death atm i cannot garantee they will be fixed because i can only test on xbmc_pc so not everything will work for me .. but most things do Wink
Wraplist Reflection:

M.D. Wrote:My Files - Cannot Delete
Fixed Laugh

CHI3f Wrote:May I also make a suggestion for the background animation?
I think it would look real sweet if electrical sparks traveled through the "tracks" of the default background.
Well since you made your own custom option for it i guess you can also make your own animation.. besides if you make a folder called "Animation" and place that inside Skin/Media it will also work.. it requires multi images so gifs etc will not work. And no i dunno yet what to make as default animation, so suggestions or even the actual animations are more then welcome.

- ryker - 2007-01-12

Is there a way to set different background pics for each setting. Like one for video, music, etc. I can enable custom background but it uses the same pics for all of them.

Latest build anyone? - krl69 - 2007-01-12

Anyone compileded a newer build than 241?

Thanx

KRL

- CademiaX - 2007-01-12

Latest SVN Build:
1/12/07 - 9:25am

- wreezig - 2007-01-12

Perhaps a stupid newbie question, but how do I see what build I have on my xbox, and what build's on https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/
?

Still the IMDB-bug - krl69 - 2007-01-12

CademiaX Wrote:Latest SVN Build:
1/12/07 - 9:25am

Still no solutuion to this problem: "And one more bug: When doing an IMDB lookup, if there is only one selection of the movie, it's impossible to choose it. There is no way I can use the "ok" button to select the movie in the IMDB list if I only get one hit after a search."

And it doesn't have to be just one item in the search result list, but the first hit or the first line in the list is not possible to select.

Thanx

KRL