Kodi Community Forum
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22 (/showthread.php?tid=242892)

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - Punkid - 2016-09-22

Alright
Is it possible to copy the "Thumbnail View" from original Confluence into the skin, separate from the "Wall View" ?

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - axbmcuser - 2016-09-22

If you want to try for yourself (?) - possible, yes. But maybe not that fun. If you still want to try something around (which i don't recommend! : - ) ) just watch out for the view id. Thumbnail view is 500 which is now used for the primary wall view. A copied old thumbnail view should ideally get a new id like 555 or so. But since everything is overwritten each skin update, maybe it's better to leave things as they are. I'll check ideas regarding the discussed conceptional question for the future.

Next thing i have planned:

Making "recently added" items on home screen dynamic lists like in Estuary. Means: According to your settings, it takes you to the movie info dialog, not only start the movie without any choice. The context menu will then be enabled. Really looking forward to that.

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - roysmith - 2016-09-23

Is there any way to display the menu bar at the bottom of the screen?
There are some great pictures out there that can be used as backgrounds but the menu bar cuts right through the centre.
Nice skin by the way I hav only recently discovered it.

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - User 257321 - 2016-09-27

Beautiful skin.
I only use the computer to test my addons and they look great in Kodi 17 beta with this skin.
Thanks

ADDON PICTURES WITH CONFLUENCE Z

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - User 257321 - 2016-09-27

Very fast skin. The fastest .Never seen nothing like it.

Question: Sub menus in main menu and widgets for addon content ? Is there a possibility in the future ?

Exemples:

Sub Menu

Widgets

Im Portuguese so, sorry my bad English. I have to do pictures examples because sometimes people dont understand wath i ask

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - axbmcuser - 2016-09-28

3.0.63 (2016-09-28)
- Added new skin option: "Hide some fullscreen VideoOSD buttons for simplicity (rewind/fforward)"
- Added new experimental skin option: "Show INFO-button in VideoOSD (opens the info dialog for movies/episodes)"
- Reworked Music OSD [MusicOSD.xml]
- Add timer button to PVR info dialog
- Many other minor improvements, including:
- - Cleanup viewtypes in [ViewsPVRGuide.xml] for KODI v18
- - Improve button visibility-conditions in [DialogPVRInfo.xml]

3.0.62 (2016-09-23)
- Reworked "Recently added" widgets on home screen:
- - They are now dynamic lists with the possibility of showing the context menu or opening the info dialog of the selected item
- - Showing artwork for the selected recently added item while being on the home screen also works
- Other minor improvements

3.0.61 (2016-09-23)

3.0.60 (2016-09-22)
- Visual rework of home screen including PVR status widget, recently added items

3.0.59 (2016-09-20)
- Visually changed some blue bordered focus button states for UX uniformity

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - axbmcuser - 2016-10-02

@frenchdj

Thanks for the feedback!
For now i want to keep the home screen "out of the box feature clean" without requiring additional addons which handle things like "trakt trending movies".
Besides the "recently added" widget there may be a "random movies/albums" home screen widget in future (similar to estuary).

3.0.65 (2016-10-02)
- New skin settings option: "Shorten plot text in Video Details Dialog to prevent spoilers (5 lines)" (disabled by default)
- Added music playlist button to MusicOSD
- Many other diverse improvements, including:
- - Dialog header font size changes
- - Added dialog dark background fadein which has been missing for some dialogs like "Confirm"
- - Reworked addon info dialog and addon settings dialog
- - Standard button height changes for dialogs
- - Improvements for subtitle download dialog
- - Slight visual rework of system dialog backgrounds
- - Added "Settings" button to weather home sub menu
- - Reworked "Weather" page

3.0.64 (2016-09-30)
- Other minor improvements, including:
- - [GUIWindowSystemInfo] - allow one more label/row to be displayed (PR10568)

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - axbmcuser - 2016-10-08

Today's update:

3.0.67 (2016-10-07)
- New option: "Show logo-screen while in progress of shutdown/reboot/logout" (See "Skin Settings" experimental section)
- Many other minor improvements, including:
- - Further visual optimizations in [MyWeather.xml] [ViewsWeather.xml]
- - Changed behind dialog dark fadeout layer order in almost all files
- - Further visual slider optimizations
- - Textures cleanup for all language/country-flags (removed not needed shadow)

Coming soon:

- Changed "New smart playlist" dialog [SmartPlaylistEditor.xml] [SmartPlaylistRule.xml] according to latest KODI 17 core changes. The dialog will only work correctly, if you use an up to date version of KODI 17 from now on, of course.

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - Punkid - 2016-10-08

Could you please add an option so that selecting "Video" takes straight to Files view instead of Library view.

Currently if you're browisng a tv show for example, going to home and going into Video takes you back to that tv show instead of Files view

Sent from my Nexus 5

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - axbmcuser - 2016-10-08

I'll check

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - User 257321 - 2016-10-10

OK. Thanks

(2016-10-02, 14:33)axbmcuser Wrote: @frenchdj

Thanks for the feedback!
For now i want to keep the home screen "out of the box feature clean" without requiring additional addons which handle things like "trakt trending movies".
Besides the "recently added" widget there may be a "random movies/albums" home screen widget in future (similar to estuary).

3.0.65 (2016-10-02)
- New skin settings option: "Shorten plot text in Video Details Dialog to prevent spoilers (5 lines)" (disabled by default)
- Added music playlist button to MusicOSD
- Many other diverse improvements, including:
- - Dialog header font size changes
- - Added dialog dark background fadein which has been missing for some dialogs like "Confirm"
- - Reworked addon info dialog and addon settings dialog
- - Standard button height changes for dialogs
- - Improvements for subtitle download dialog
- - Slight visual rework of system dialog backgrounds
- - Added "Settings" button to weather home sub menu
- - Reworked "Weather" page

3.0.64 (2016-09-30)
- Other minor improvements, including:
- - [GUIWindowSystemInfo] - allow one more label/row to be displayed (PR10568)

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - axbmcuser - 2016-10-25

3.0.68 (2016-10-25)
- Changed "New smart playlist" dialog [SmartPlaylistEditor.xml] [SmartPlaylistRule.xml] according to latest KODI 17 core changes. The dialog will only work correctly, if you use an up to date version of KODI 17 from now on, of course.
- [DialogSelect.xml] support latest KODI core changes regarding Video Information Dialog actor search results
- New Skin Settings option: Hide Suspend / Hide Hibernate from Shutdown Dialog
- Added stinger scene tag support duringcreditsstinger/aftercreditsstinger (shows a dark small stinger icon in Video Information Dialog left to the movie title) icon based on great addon "service.stinger.notification" icon by rmrector
- Reworked screen calibration graphics and dialog
- Added system/kernel info to [SettingsSystemInfo.xml]
- Many other improvements

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - BBriner - 2016-11-03

HI,

Great Skin, fast, beautiful and responsive, an ideal companion for my RPi.

I have found a bug, the MPAA classification only shows the icon "NR" to me in any of the movies, even if I re-scrape it.

PS: Running Jarvis 16.1 (LibreELEC 7)

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - axbmcuser - 2016-11-03

Thanks for the feedback. What does ListItem.Mpaa return for all of those movies? (some examples are sufficient)

RE: A Confluence ZEITGEIST [14.x Helix, 15.x Isengard, 16.x Jarvis, 17.x Krypton] - BBriner - 2016-11-03

(2016-11-03, 12:09)axbmcuser Wrote: .... What does ListItem.Mpaa return for all of those movies? (some examples are sufficient)

How can I get this information ?