Kodi Community Forum
Release NHL TV™ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release NHL TV™ (/showthread.php?tid=243756)

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - eracknaphobia - 2016-02-16

(2016-02-15, 23:52)backcountryski Wrote: Sorry Eric, turns out it was updating itself since the Feb 9 file that I manually added. Works like a charm! Thanks for all of your hard work. You're killing it!

One last user suggestion. If it were possible, it would be rad to have another main menu folder for my team that I could click to see all of their games (most recent first) and just select the ones I missed to catch up.

Another cool feature might be to auto-run through all of yesterday's highlights and/or extended recaps so people could click a button and then sit there for 30 minutes seeing all of the goods from a given day.

Thanks man!

Wow that's freaky! I had very similar ideas to both of those suggestions. I'll definitely add them to the list and see what I can do. I'm currently working on bringing scoring notifications back, but when I'm done I'll probably jump to these as they would really make things nice.

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - mdumont1 - 2016-02-16

Has anybody been able to get this to work with OpenELEC?

I'm running 6.0.1 and was able to stream a game on Thursday without issues, now all I get is up to 15 seconds of play time and then very slow buffering. I have double checked my connection with a speedtest and it is working fine. There seems to be some errors showing in the debug log.

My debug log is available at http://sprunge.us/ObTZ.

Any help is appreciated.

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - Bukes - 2016-02-16

Hey guys,

Great add on, I love it. Quality is A1.

For anyone still getting "Too many sign in attempts"... It appears to be caused (at least for me) by being logged in on your browser on the nhl.tv website. I started up the Kodi addon, got the error, then went to nhl.tv and logged out. Relaunched the Kodi add on and the game started up no problem.

Hope this helps.

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - 802MS3 - 2016-02-16

(2016-02-16, 03:02)mdumont1 Wrote: Has anybody been able to get this to work with OpenELEC?

I'm running 6.0.1 and was able to stream a game on Thursday without issues, now all I get is up to 15 seconds of play time and then very slow buffering. I have double checked my connection with a speedtest and it is working fine. There seems to be some errors showing in the debug log.

My debug log is available at http://sprunge.us/ObTZ.

Any help is appreciated.

Also using 6.0.1, and getting the same error when trying to stream any game.

Just FYI, you should probably be specific about what you include from your kodi logs, it does contain some semi-personal info in there. The relevant piece seems to be this:

Code:
17:40:14 T:140712406390528   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nhlgcl/main.py", line 692, in <module>
                                                streamSelect(game_id, epg, teams_stream, stream_date)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nhlgcl/main.py", line 280, in streamSelect
                                                stream_url, media_auth = fetchStream(game_id, content_id[n],event_id[n])
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nhlgcl/main.py", line 406, in fetchStream
                                                response = opener.open(req)
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.0.1/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 406, in open
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.0.1/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 519, in http_response
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.0.1/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 444, in error
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.0.1/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 378, in _call_chain
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.0.1/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 527, in http_error_default
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:40:14 T:140712925230976   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
17:40:14 T:140712406390528    INFO: Python script stopped
17:40:14 T:140712406390528   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 140712406390528 terminating
17:40:14 T:140712925230976   DEBUG:  WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating

which is the exact error that I am getting as well.

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - feerlessleadr - 2016-02-16

I stream games no problem on my custom openelec box (although I'm using one of millhouses v16 nightly builds). I also use a vpn to watch my local team, and i've never had any problems (knock on wood)

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - richyw - 2016-02-16

Tried Again last night on Kodi (Fire stick) Worked perfect - not tried a live game yet but so far I have had no issues
Did not log out this time before closing down and couldn't seem to get the 'Too many sign in attempts' or any other error after several attempts.
Seems to be working fine now ............... thank you once again for you hard work Eracknaphobia .......... you are a star

Richy UK

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - Giantwinston - 2016-02-16

First off, thanks for this great app. The quality of the feed is absolutely perfect. With the NHL's updates to the sound quality I haven't watched a game with this smooth video and great sound in quite some time.

I know this has been brought up before, but do you think there will ever be any way possible to have a live game start from the beginning, or at least be able to rewind? The PS3 currently supports this. 99.999% of the time I start a game somewhere in the middle of the game and want to watch from the beginning (watching EST games from CST means games start 6:30pm which is a little early for me). I have to use my PS3 to watch from the beginning but the quality doesn't compare to this Kodi app. This is making the Kodi app almost useless for me, unless I catch up to the live feed, or if I wait until the game has already ended.

Before the updates to NHL.tv one of the previous Kodi apps I used had this feature also so maybe it is possible?

Thanks again for this great app!

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - eracknaphobia - 2016-02-17

Update 2016.2.16 Released

- Brought back scoring notifications
- Added Favorite Team Recent Games option (past 30 days)
- Added ability to view all recaps, extended highlights for a single day. Simply select the date list item and an option will pop on the screen to play recaps or extended highlights

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - WHamilton - 2016-02-17

Nice new features. Thank you.

I will test, if score notifications works.

[Beta] NHL TV - sarlan19 - 2016-02-17

(2016-02-17, 00:11)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2016.2.16 Released

- Brought back scoring notifications
- Added Favorite Team Recent Games option (past 30 days)
- Added ability to view all recaps, extended highlights for a single day. Simply select the date list item and an option will pop on the screen to play recaps or extended highlights

Great update. Love the all recap option

Thanks again for your awesome work

By The way, must I activiate scoring updates every Day, if I only use standby Mode instead of turn off my NUC?

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - eracknaphobia - 2016-02-17

(2016-02-17, 00:36)WHamilton Wrote: By The way, must I activiate scoring updates every Day, if I only use standby Mode instead of turn off my NUC?

Yes, It should shut itself off every night once all the games are done. I didn't think it was wise to keep polling nhl server every 60 seconds indefinitely and it only does the date it was started, there is no mechanize to switch dates on the fly.

And if I use the shutdown Mode and boot the next day ?

Yesterday score notification only worls 45 minutes, then script error.

RE: [Beta] NHL TV™ - cruisecruise - 2016-02-17

Hello, have an error. Here is the log:

http://xbmclogs.com/p4vivyxwx

I use fire tv with smartdnsproxy.

Can you please help what's wrong? I use the newest version