Kodi Community Forum
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: iOS & tvOS (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=137)
+---- Thread: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) (/showthread.php?tid=245978)

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - shiggedyshoo - 2015-12-11

Strange, nfs is working fine for me on a jailbroken ipad air 2 running ios 9.0.2 (jailbroken but using the sandboxed ipa kodi)

It doesn't work on my 32bit iphone 5 which isn't jailbroken, so it could be working due to the fact that it's jailbroken.

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - Rampage77 - 2015-12-11

App signer keeps giving the message "Error processing deb file" everything else looks fine, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - Vinnie22 - 2015-12-12

DanTheMan827 I tried to use your tutorial to install Kodi on my iPad . I'm getting " error processing Deb file " .

I tried using a couple of other deb files but same issue ..

Can you help please ??

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - Vinnie22 - 2015-12-13

DanTheMan827 I tried to use your tutorial to install Kodi on my iPad . I'm getting " error processing Deb file " .

Can you help please ??

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - imor8al - 2015-12-13

Hi Dan - Thanks for this. I was able to follow the steps and install Kodi on my iPad mini. However, I am not able to add any additional repositories on to it. Particularly Navi X and Genesis. Is there a way to do so? Is there a guide on how to do that as well?

Would appreciate if you can either help with those instructions or point to something that already is out there.

PS: The iPad is not Jailbroken. I know it is fairly easy if I just did the jailbreak.

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - never say - 2015-12-14

The bluetooth does not work in Iphone 9.2 system

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - Vinnie22 - 2015-12-14

Imor8al try downloading a wizard that includes Navi X and Genesis
One of the popular ones is Kodimaster . If you Google it there is a website with all the instructions

Can you help please ??

iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - Memphiz - 2015-12-14

guys - read the forum rules - nobody is interested in helping you to get those illegal addons to work - consider this a warning

Sorry ... New to this !! I was just trying to be helpful ..... Should have read the rules more carefully

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - planetvision - 2015-12-20

i have seen that you are able to run Kodi on an iphone. I’m looking for someone who could build an ipa for us (with some skins customisation). The ipa will be used on our B2B account (not the Apple Store).
Could you do that for us and for how much ?

Thanks

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - OddyOh - 2015-12-20

(2015-11-01, 21:56)DanTheMan827 Wrote: Starting with Xcode 7 it's now possible to install apps onto iOS devices without a paid developer account.

Just installed Kodi on my iPad Air, thanks to your guide. Thanks a lot! The screenshots were very helpful, cheers.

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - SONY007 - 2015-12-20

Installing kodi on my non-jailbroken iPhone using Xcode is fine but it's unable to connect to my NAS when I trying to restore from a backup. When the phone was JB and Kodi was running prior it would connect straight away. Does Kodi work better if device is JB or shouldn't it make a difference ?

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - Vinnie22 - 2015-12-20

OddyOh I tried the same on my iPad Air but kept getting error the Deb file from iOS signer .....can you tell me which Deb file you used please

RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - SONY007 - 2015-12-21

I used 5.2-1_iphoneos-arm.deb