Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - manny69 - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 04:57)TonyPh12345 Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 03:16)manny69 Wrote: Hey Wanton, i am using amazon fire tv, there is no t i can press. not using a keyboard ?

Bring up the playback controls and select Audio control (speaker icon). Subtitle controls are there. Was the same in MQ 5.

Thanks a lot, i feel like an idiot lol been looking for this for quite some time

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - collyn86 - 2015-11-10

my tv guide just keeps saying loading data on the ftvguide and all others iv trying on this skin can u help as this is the best skin ps: im on a firetv stick

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - elgrego - 2015-11-10

I installed the skin last night and it is so smooth, love it. Once I suss out how to have the icons for the specific video addons for each section. ie sport, tv, movies, then I will never need to go back to ccm helix.
Just wondered if it is necessary to install the SUPPORTED SCRIPTS (MANUAL INSTALLATION)? What would happen if I didnt install them?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Leo2807 - 2015-11-10

Thank you for this great skin.

Not sure if this is default behaviour. When pressing the guide button and going to the EPG screen (timeline in my case), it automaticallly defaults to the top bar menu with the headings smart shortcuts/guide/channels/recordings.You need to clear this to then show the guide. (Hopefully this make sense).

Is this standard? Previously it would just show the EPG timeline guide.

Tks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - oliroe - 2015-11-10

Hi. I raised this issue a number of times but it hasn't been changed. Only way around it is to enable kiosk mode in the settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-09, 21:43)Wanilton Wrote: @djoole, have movie duration in posterlite

Is not possible use key W on widget for mark watched, only in library.

You're showing the "detail" view, where you have to press UP after selecting the movie.
When you browse your movies in lite poster view (LEFT RIGHT) you don't see details.
When you're looking for a short movie (very, very WAF), it would be useful to have duration in the main view, hence the bottom bar.

As for marking watched an episode from the widget, is it a skin or a core limitation?
As i don't want Kodi to autotag watched stuff, using widget for launching an ep/movie is not interesting if i have to go into the library after watching to mark it watch..

Another request : when i change subtitles (L shorcut) the panel presenting the available subs is taking all the space of the screen, so i need to pause the video before changing the subs.
Would it be possible to make a smaller floating panel?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Leo2807 - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 14:27)oliroe Wrote: Hi. I raised this issue a number of times but it hasn't been changed. Only way around it is to enable kiosk mode in the settings.

Well thats a shame. Hopefully its adjusted for a more user friendly experience. Really gets in the way when constantly popping in and out of the guide,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Toxic Man - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-09, 23:05)Wanilton Wrote: @Toxic Man, this resource exist, only need set one image or folder with respective background images. Look In customize main menu, center panel.

Cool thanks. Was hoping it would use the fan art database it creates and uses for the Movies section. But easy enough to just point it at the ArtWorkOrganizer script folder...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-10

@Toxic Man, yes it´s possible too, same place have option for it (need have artwork organizer installed)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - hucky291158 - 2015-11-10

djoole Wrote:...
Another request : when i change subtitles (L shorcut) the panel presenting the available subs is taking all the space of the screen, so i need to pause the video before changing the subs.
Would it be possible to make a smaller floating panel?

Hi djoole, since you mentioned L-shortcut, is this a normal behaviour when pressing L, a subtitle choice submenu? I was just complaining about this in my recent post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246092&pid=2156246#pid2156246.

I was expecting the L shortcut (or remote button) to cycle through the available subtitles and disabled, as before, not to open an extra subtitle choice dialogue panel. All my subs are PGS, pre-processed and embedded in the mkv's, don't download any; perhaps when you download 50 subtitle candidates to choose from, the submenu may have some sense. Do you know any way to get rid of this panel?

Which Kodi version are you using, please? Is it Isengard 15.2 DSPlayer, by any chance?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - willemd - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-09, 12:57)willemd Wrote: - In the widgets for movies or series, in MQ5 we'd get one item 'in progress' on the left of the widget, and the rest are random/new/whichever the setting. I liked that. In MQ6 it's different. I found I can make a custom widget consisting of two lists, but that gives me 20 'in progress' and 20 'new' (or whichever you choose). Can we somehow set it back to: 1 in progress, 11 new/random?

Does anyone have an idea about this? It's really useful to get the last movie/series in progress in the widget, especially when you have to pause and return later (while turning the HTPC off).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Toxic Man - 2015-11-10

2 Questions:

1) I'd like to create a submenu that contains a custom entry to change the profile to a defined user:
LoadProfile(profilename)
It looks like I can only create menu and submenu items from the predefined selections on the "Replace this menu with..."
Is there an option to create a custom menu/submenu item?

2) Where does Artwork downloader appear in the skin? In some skins, we would go to a title, press i to bring up the information screen, and Artwork Downloader would be a choice on the screen or would appear in a + (more) section allowing the user to interact with it to manually get artwork, or automatically get artwork... In this skin, there is a limited choice to get artwork from the information screen, but I don't see a way to envoke Artwork Downloader entirely.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - devkid - 2015-11-10

For me the weather is not working correctly. I can only see the current weather. The forecast is just saying "Searching Forecast" ("Suche Wetterbericht"). It is working fine in Confluence though. Using Yahoo Weather.

Any ideas please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Saibhai - 2015-11-10

Hey, is there a script for Movies next released in a certain movie collection with it's release date? which is similar to that of the TV Shows Next aired? I would really like for this to be a feature in MQ6 or later! I understand that for some collections it will be hard such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe but it will be really nice if the MQ team could put it together. Maybe the script allows you to search if there is a sequel on themoviedb.org ?
Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 19:51)devkid Wrote: For me the weather is not working correctly. I can only see the current weather. The forecast is just saying "Searching Forecast" ("Suche Wetterbericht"). It is working fine in Confluence though. Using Yahoo Weather.

Any ideas please?

Skin don´t have support Yahoo, you need use Open Weather Map Extended or Weather Wunderground (need api key for work).