Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 19:43)Toxic Man Wrote: 2 Questions:

1) I'd like to create a submenu that contains a custom entry to change the profile to a defined user:
LoadProfile(profilename)
It looks like I can only create menu and submenu items from the predefined selections on the "Replace this menu with..."
Is there an option to create a custom menu/submenu item?

2) Where does Artwork downloader appear in the skin? In some skins, we would go to a title, press i to bring up the information screen, and Artwork Downloader would be a choice on the screen or would appear in a + (more) section allowing the user to interact with it to manually get artwork, or automatically get artwork... In this skin, there is a limited choice to get artwork from the information screen, but I don't see a way to envoke Artwork Downloader entirely.

Thanks!

1. Skin have presets (it´s possible create 10 main menu), and change one for other easily, check customize main menu,

2. Press C, or top menu you see option for artwork downloader.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Firetv344 - 2015-11-10

@Wanilton how do you get the pop out disc in above pic?

(2015-11-10, 06:21)crazy-c Wrote: Thank you to all involved, I finally moved from Helix to Isengard and MQ5 to MQ6 and it worked flawlessly.Everything appears to be working as expected.
I do have one question though. On the TV Shows home menu I always have the recently added showing and Hide watched within, I do this also with movies by default. MQ5 it worked well
I notice with MQ6 that it seems to show recently added even if they have been watched form the Home Screen menu.
Is there something I am missing or is this by design. Is there away to configure the default widgets rather than create a new one. I did notice another post related to this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245887&pid=2148310 but it wasn't really answered.

Look this thread

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233403

(2015-11-10, 20:24)Firetv344 Wrote: @Wanilton how do you get the pop out disc in above pic?

Only need run option Get Solo Cleart/Logo - solo mode for one specific item, or auto mode on top menu for all items in library, and you have all arts (disc art, clearart and others).

Need - addon Artwork Downloader, configure for use local arts, if you prefer save images together with your videos.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Firetv344 - 2015-11-10

Ok thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - devkid - 2015-11-10

Thank you Wanilton, I did not know. Its working now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - JBLSteeve - 2015-11-10

Do you thinks it's possible to have the movie fanart in a menu link to a smart playlist ?

@JBLSteeve, yes, but for now you need set path for folder with specific backgrounds images or only specific single image.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - cyber201 - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-09, 02:03)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 20:59)cyber201 Wrote: How can I add an animation when start kodi?

Open the file startup.xml in the 720p folder. Add the line below under the <window> tag

<onload>PlayMedia(put path of video file here)</onload>

eg. <onload>PlayMedia(/home/osmc/KodiBootAnimation.mp4)</onload>

Restart kodi

Should Work Smile

Sorry but don't work.
Maybe i'm wrong when i insert the path of the video.
I have the intro.mp4 under media folder. What is the correct path thant I have to insert?

thanks a lot

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - HenriMatthijssen - 2015-11-10

My previous addition to support displaying of seeking information during playback/pause is still possible with some manual changes in the current scripts. This is especially useful when using the new 'skip steps' feature of Kodi 15. I hope anybody finds it useful as well.

See also my previous thread:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231179&pid=2088348#pid2088348

This said I am still wondering why this is not added to the final version of this skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - JBLSteeve - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 21:08)Wanilton Wrote: @JBLSteeve, yes, but for now you need set path for folder with specific backgrounds images or only specific single image.

I would like to use the background of the movie on my playlist. Can you tell me how to customize ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - jasn - 2015-11-10

Greetings. This skin is working great. Is it possible, when playing music, for the Music track info/graphics display to fade out at 10-15 seconds? I think I could hack the Music Visualization file using other another skin to do this but would much rather it be built in to the actual package. Pressing I(nfo) button to change from AlwaysOn/Fade would be the icing...

I really like the option to auto-switch to Fullscreen Upon Play as well.

Thx!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 21:24)cyber201 Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 02:03)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 20:59)cyber201 Wrote: How can I add an animation when start kodi?

Open the file startup.xml in the 720p folder. Add the line below under the <window> tag

<onload>PlayMedia(put path of video file here)</onload>

eg. <onload>PlayMedia(/home/osmc/KodiBootAnimation.mp4)</onload>

Restart kodi

Should Work Smile

Sorry but don't work.
Maybe i'm wrong when i insert the path of the video.
I have the intro.mp4 under media folder. What is the correct path thant I have to insert?

thanks a lot

Which OS are you using for kodi? Each OS has different folder paths.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - arcelas - 2015-11-10

Waited for this one. Glad to be back in XBM- er I mean KODI's loving arms.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Toxic Man - 2015-11-10

(2015-11-10, 20:14)Wanilton Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 19:43)Toxic Man Wrote: 2 Questions:

1) I'd like to create a submenu that contains a custom entry to change the profile to a defined user:
LoadProfile(profilename)
It looks like I can only create menu and submenu items from the predefined selections on the "Replace this menu with..."
Is there an option to create a custom menu/submenu item?

2) Where does Artwork downloader appear in the skin? In some skins, we would go to a title, press i to bring up the information screen, and Artwork Downloader would be a choice on the screen or would appear in a + (more) section allowing the user to interact with it to manually get artwork, or automatically get artwork... In this skin, there is a limited choice to get artwork from the information screen, but I don't see a way to envoke Artwork Downloader entirely.

Thanks!

1. Skin have presets (it´s possible create 10 main menu), and change one for other easily, check customize main menu,

Awesome fast response, thank you! thought this is not what I'm looking for. Presets appear to save existing Main Menu designs. Thats cool and all, but I want to create a custom menu item that calls a Kodi script. Specifically, the kodi function for changing users and in my case changing user to a specific user..

The use case is a sub menu off the movies menu item that allows me to switch users to the named login. The kodi funciton is: LoadProfile(profilename).

Did I misunderstand you? I don't see how saving a main menu setup as a preset is allowing me to logout one user and login another...

Thanks again...