Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - cgebke - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 12:04)Wanilton Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 01:43)cgebke Wrote: I love the skin. By far my favorite one, and I've tried a lot. Thanks to all who worked on it! I have one question, possible bug. I've changed the background image for TV and movie to use fanart. When I go to custom submenu items it changes back to a generic picture background. Is this by design, and if so can I make it so the background remains the same in the custom submenu items? Also, for image I changed the picture to be a single image, different from the theme. When I go into image, the background image for the next screen is the theme image, not my chosen one on the main menu screen. Is it possible to change this? Please let me know if you need a log.

Thanks again for a great skin.

Work ok here, I don´t have trouble, stay same backgrounds (fanarts), when go to submenus or return to main menu.

What your operational system? what kodi do you use?
I am using windows 7 on Kodi 15.2. It is only on custom submenus. The standard submenus have the correct image.
Also, I had the issue with my background for one level into images. I really appreciate the help and would gladly post a log if it would help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - cgebke - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 10:53)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Major bug ive found is that when im setting up menu's and move to the submenu and set them up, all good a looks fine then go to home screen to check it all out and after a while the submenu item names disapear and they all say empty. I go to skin settings and custom home menu again, move over to submenu on the menu items and all addons i placed here now show up as being empty.

Only way of fixing it is to reboot kodi, so i got to shutdown on the menubar and i press it yet it wont shut down, press down to bring menu up...oh wait... all empty!! So i have to use task manager to close down kodi. Load it up again, all fine....few minutes later looking through the menu and it happens again.

This is on Windows 10 laptop with kodi 15.2. I moved the build over tot my PC with a fresh install of Kodi 15.2 and also Kodi 16 Alpha 4. and I get the same thing happen to the menu's.
Happens to me too, randomly. Will try to get a log.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - langpascal - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 20:06)Wanilton Wrote: @langpascal, it´s not issue, Marcos use new way for show all items on library at home via widget, where item watched have flag (feature). If you remember, have many members request for show more items when using widget.

No, you just still do not understand my (and many others) problem.

'FILME' is a smartplaylist and I watched 'Braveheart' most recently and before I watched 'Jurassic World':
MQ5 widget movies - recently played
MQ6 widget smartplaylist
MQ6 widget movies - recently played

Do you understand now?
Can MarcosQui fix it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 20:33)langpascal Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 20:06)Wanilton Wrote: @langpascal, it´s not issue, Marcos use new way for show all items on library at home via widget, where item watched have flag (feature). If you remember, have many members request for show more items when using widget.

No, you just still do not understand my (and many others) problem.

'FILME' is a smartplaylist and I watched 'Braveheart' most recently and before I watched 'Jurassic World':
MQ5 widget movies - recently played
MQ6 widget smartplaylist
MQ6 widget movies - recently played

Do you understand now?
Can MarcosQui fix it?
No need to fix it....just to add widget from script
Helper Script do this like you want....(just ,reload widget for me is on 10 min and have two same poster in widget...after reload everything be normal)
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recommendedmovies&limit=100&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Thomas_AR - 2015-11-11

First amazing skin. Running well and fast. Have setup nearly everything but can not figure out how to move main menu entries up and down. Am I blind?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - langpascal - 2015-11-11

Hey Angelinas, I have no idea how to do that. Where do I have to put that code? And do I first have to download the Skin Helper Service Script from the link that you posted in the other thread?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-11

@Thomas_AR, go to settings, skin settings, furniture

Only for info, image previous post 229 is skin mod by angelinas.

Hahahha not you to Include, I ment Marcos to add that.

But now script is in official repo you can download from repo,and try to change just one code to try how work for you this widget.
find in includesvariable.xml this
PHP Code:
    <variable name="value_widgetsvideo"
and change value for
PHP Code:
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.recommended)">....... 

in this
PHP Code:
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.recommended)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recommendedmovies&amp;limit=100&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]</value> 
and set widget in home window "Movies - In Progres"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - vettenstein - 2015-11-11

Is there a way to turn off the image in TV Shows? Sometimes these give away spoilers. Thanks.

@vettenstein, at this moment, don´t have option for don´t show image, I will check with Marcos, if it´s possible include in next release.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Hetfiled - 2015-11-11

great work ................. Wink

I can install it on openelec device ?

Yes @Hetfiled, it´s available on official kodi repository.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Hetfiled - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 21:26)Wanilton Wrote: Yes @Hetfiled, it´s available on official kodi repository.

Hello Wanilton

I have already checked, is not available on the repository

Skin is for use with Kodi Isengard only. You are using kodi Helix, need update.

(2015-11-11, 21:22)vettenstein Wrote: Is there a way to turn off the image in TV Shows? Sometimes these give away spoilers. Thanks.
Better is to show season poster insted of images Smile
find in includevariable.xml
PHP Code:
<variable name="value_poster"
change this
PHP Code:
        <value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster)) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + ![Container.Content(genres) | Container.Content(countries) | Container.Content(studios) | Container.Content(years) | Container.Content(episodes)] | Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value

in this
PHP Code:
        <value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster)) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + ![Container.Content(genres) | Container.Content(countries) | Container.Content(studios) | Container.Content(years) | Container.Content(episodes)] ">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value

this is you need to delete only | Container.Content(episodes)

Smile