Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - vettenstein - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 21:24)Wanilton Wrote: @vettenstein, at this moment, don´t have option for don´t show image, I will check with Marcos, if it´s possible include in next release.

Cool, thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Hetfiled - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 21:34)Wanilton Wrote: Skin is for use with Kodi Isengard only. You are using kodi Helix, need update.

I have Jarvis on openelec Smile

and Isengard on other machine, no problem here

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-11

@Hetfiled, look your signature on forum..need update (Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Helix)

Skin MQ6 on Official Repo, here link:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/skin.aeonmq6

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - JimThend - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 20:07)Wanilton Wrote: About sets work ok here, probably your display is not 16:9 (1280x720 or 1920x1080)

TV and monitors are full hd

(2015-11-11, 20:07)Wanilton Wrote: For change image artist, go to submenu music artists, go to specific artist, press i, meu select option Get Thumb. For cover, go to submenu music - albums, go to specific album, press i, have option get fanart and get thumb.

solved .. thanks :Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - langpascal - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 21:19)Angelinas Wrote: Hahahha not you to Include, I ment Marcos to add that.

But now script is in official repo you can download from repo,and try to change just one code to try how work for you this widget.
find in includesvariable.xml this
PHP Code:
    <variable name="value_widgetsvideo"
and change value for
PHP Code:
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.recommended)">....... 

in this
PHP Code:
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.recommended)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recommendedmovies&amp;limit=100&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]</value> 
and set widget in home window "Movies - In Progres"

Thanks Angelinas. I tried it but it is not how i wanted it to be like. It still shows all kind of movies in the widget, not only for that particular smartplaylist.
Do you know any way to make it work for one smartplaylist only?

@langpascal, it´s very simple, and don´t need change anythink, check my video, when you put in main menu one smartplaylist, you have specific widget available.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - langpascal - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 22:54)Wanilton Wrote: @langpascal, it´s very simple, and don´t need change anythink, check my video, when you put in main menu one smartplaylist, you have specific widget available.

Please stop it Wanilton. You will never understand me. Rofl
But Angelinas did, I think. Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - JBLSteeve - 2015-11-11

Hi, i would like to test movie poster animated (Gif) but it's don't work, it's seem that it's because my pictures are with my movie on a shared folder (nfs) ?

You need Kodi Jarvis for cinemagraph (gif animated), and local files, when I try for NFS or SMB don´t work.

(2015-11-11, 22:57)langpascal Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 22:54)Wanilton Wrote: @langpascal, it´s very simple, and don´t need change anythink, check my video, when you put in main menu one smartplaylist, you have specific widget available.

Please stop it Wanilton. You will never understand me. Rofl
But Angelinas did, I think. Wink

Ok, no more answer for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Kazuya_UK - 2015-11-12

This is perhaps a stupid question, but if I link a main menu item or submenu item to a specific smart playlist, is there a way to get it to automatically play rather than displaying the contents of the playlist? Currently it shows all the items in a playlist I created, and if I select one of them it only plays that one item. I want it to auto play the entire playlist that I made.

Hope someone can help, sorry if it's a dumb question! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-12

@Kazuya_UK, first item in your playlist, press C, select option Play from here*...

* This will start playback from this file onwards (not including the file highlighted)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ketterer - 2015-11-12

So there will never be a way to have what we had in MQ5 where the first item is an on going series, or most recent movie that is in progress, and then the rest of them just the recently added without any of the watched items?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-12

@ketterer, with actual code, nope. You have custom widget for in progress + recents, test, but not equal MQ5.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - QuattroGam3r - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-11, 12:04)Wanilton Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 01:43)cgebke Wrote: When I go to custom submenu items it changes back to a generic picture background. Is this by design, and if so can I make it so the background remains the same in the custom submenu items?

Work ok here, I don´t have trouble, stay same backgrounds (fanarts), when go to submenus or return to main menu.

What your operational system? what kodi do you use?

I see this behavior also on my PI2 - Isengard on OSMC. Only seems to happen when using a custom submenu. In my case it happens with my custom "In Progress" and "Unwatched" .xsp playlists.

Also, I haven't tested all views, but when using "Showart" and I have "Show Audio Language and Subtitle" enabled, there are two pipe characters in the scrolling tagline. To fix, I had to edit MyVideoNav.xml and delete the pipes on lines 254,267,332 and 345. Both issues carry over from the 2.4.0 public preview.

BTW, outstanding skin, absolutely love it. Only thing I didn't like was the top gradient being too dark in Showart view. But that was easy enough to fix by changing the MyVideoNav.xml line 194 from 320 to 200