Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mattyspurs76 - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 10:59)xTyD23x Wrote: I just switched from Aeon Nox to MQ6 and I absolutely love it. I am having trouble customizing the sub menus to my liking, though. In Aeon Nox, you could enter a custom path in both the submenu and the widgets sections. I see the options for "My Menu" and custom widgets, but I cannot seem to figure out how to set them up. In Nox, I was able to point to specific places inside of an addon, rather than just their root folders. There is even a wizard that lets you navigate exactly where you want it. Any way to do this in MQ6??

I know what you mean but nope, no way of doing it. You have to open up the individual addons and then add the items to favourite then ad this favourite in the menu. I loved the way Aeon Nox uses it, same with Arctic Zephyr skins. Makes life alot easier. Ive created a few builds and one specific one with Arctic Zephyr. If i try certain skins after ive set my build up all the menus and items get transfered, saves me reseeting menus. Shame it doesnt work with this skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mattyspurs76 - 2015-11-12

Any news with ivue etc? I kind of found a fix. Change skin to confluence, open up Ivue and pressed 'C' on keyboard and then it was fixed. change skin back to this and it seemed ok. Weird.

Im still having problems with submenus showing up empty though.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-12

@xTyD23x and @mattyspurs76, look my video about menu customization, and yes, you have my menus for it. I post video bellow, 2 posts above your post with request info. Please read a few previous posts in this thread, before post, because similar questions was answered here.

@mattyspurs76, tip, go to settings, skin settings, last option restore settings, active button show button for reset skin (you loose all MQ6 skin settings and customizations), and press enter in reset skin, will fix any error with empty submenus. Now reconfigure.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ronjames - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 09:53)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 08:53)ronjames Wrote: Amazing skin I was waiting for! Thanks to the developers

The "audio language and subtitle flags" won't show in the movie screen whatever the view I choose. All my movie info files are buiIt with Ember Media Manager 1.3.0.20 mand incode audio/sub info. I guess I must have missed something and hope someone can help. I used to use the Ace skin because of the audio/sub info feature and I moved to Aeon MQ 6 for the same reason. This is crucial feature to me.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Make sure you have the show audio subtitles button enabled in the views drop down menu

It is enabled. My config is Openelec 6.0 with Kodi 15.2 and Aeon MQ6 3.2.0 and Aeon MQ 6 extra pack. I removed all other skins except Confluence, reboot the system but still can't see the audio/sub flags in the movie list nor in specific movie info. Anything else I should do? Thanks in advance for your help.

@ronjames, you need this script, for have audio and internal subtitles info (MQ6 3.2.0). Have addons need manual install, check first post in this thread.

Script Skin Info Service by phil65 - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=203196

Script no available on official kodi repository

Link for download:
http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/program.addons/script.skin.info.service.zip

Kodi Jarvis 16, this is native feature, but need version 4.0.0 skin for work (don´t have public release).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2015-11-12

Wanilton,
Either you don't want to answer my post or you skipped it involontary, but seeing you reply to latest posts, and my post being already in a previous page i figured i would ask..

So anyway.. it would be convenient to have a more formal place than a forum topic to report issues or feature requests. The topic is fine to discuss, but a lot of info is lost and i'm afraid won't climd up to the dev..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - simomkd - 2015-11-12

@ Wanilton,
how can you made these customization in your skin (1,2,3 and 4)?

In particular, some addition to your actual look&feel:
1) could it be possible to have mini country flags instead of words "eng, ita, spa,"...?
3) could it be possible to have IMDB logo image instead of colored stars?

Thanks
Simone

(2015-11-12, 12:26)djoole Wrote: Wanilton,
Either you don't want to answer my post or you skipped it involontary, but seeing you reply to latest posts, and my post being already in a previous page i figured i would ask..

So anyway.. it would be convenient to have a more formal place than a forum topic to report issues or feature requests. The topic is fine to discuss, but a lot of info is lost and i'm afraid won't climd up to the dev..

I answer your question before, look here..

(2015-11-12, 12:47)simomkd Wrote: @ Wanilton,
how can you made these customization in your skin (1,2,3 and 4)?

In particular, some addition to your actual look&feel:
1) could it be possible to have mini country flags instead of words "eng, ita, spa,"...?
3) could it be possible to have IMDB logo image instead of colored stars?

Thanks
Simone

Simone,

About 1,2,3,4 custom mod by Devilshura, look this thread.

1) yes, but it´s personal choice skinner.
3) Need verify with MarcosQui, but I think is not relationed.

Skin have support for show 250 top IMDB movies flag.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 12:56)Wanilton Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 12:26)djoole Wrote: Wanilton,

I answer your question before, look here..

one of my question yes, the rest remains avoided/forgotten/missed Smile

So to make it easy for you I'll summarize all my unanswered questions below (i know it's difficult not to forget something/someone in a huge topic like this, hence the question about a more appropriate place to make formal bug reports/feature requests)

1. Bug with extrapack
The extrapack media is downloaded without any problem to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack
But the skin seems to look for it there : special://userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack
Workaround : manually specify the extrapack data place

2. Bug or feature request about Directors pictures
when i browse my movies by directors, i don't get their picture. No problems with actors.

3. About wanting to marked watched a movie/ep from widgets
You said it wasn't possible. You mean right now? Or definitely impossible? Is this related to a MQ6, a skin.widget, or Kodi limitation?

4. Feature request : in Poster Lite view for series, have channel logo instead of channel name in text in the upper part of the media case

5. Feature request : Movie duration easily viewable when browsing movies
In the bottom band (where media flags are) in Poster Lite view (or common to all views?) for movies, have movie duration in order not to have to display details (UP key) to get this important info, when browsing movies for a short one (WAF inside)

6. Feature request : in playback OSD, have the offset seek time displayed when you seek up or down.
Someone here made a mod, and you said you're going to inform MQ so this one is answered Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MeniBI - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-09, 13:44)MeniBI Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 13:23)Wanilton Wrote: @MeniBI, Up arrow in any item main menu for have access widgets, choose one. After you have button available for change widget...

Thanks,
What about IN PROGRESS music widget was in MQ5 and its missing here
was using it a lot

Dear Wanilton
Waht about it?
How I can view the "IN PROFRESS" view in music as in MQ5?

@djoole,

1. Skin look correct place, not have any bug here, and don´t need any extra step for work.

kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack

We have posts about error script when using android, openelec. But without log, I think we don´t have support author script (ronie).

Marcos, put one option for manual download (skin settings, extrapack), where you need only extract in one definitive folder, and set path for folder via skin setting.

2. Same here, need verify with MarcosQui about.

3. It´s not possible, limited by kodi, btw, why you need this, if happen fine via library?

4 and 5, only MarcosQui for answer.

5. About seeking, need implementation. Marcos was informed about.

(2015-11-12, 13:25)MeniBI Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 13:44)MeniBI Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 13:23)Wanilton Wrote: @MeniBI, Up arrow in any item main menu for have access widgets, choose one. After you have button available for change widget...

Thanks,
What about IN PROGRESS music widget was in MQ5 and its missing here
was using it a lot

Dear Wanilton
Waht about it?
How I can view the "IN PROGRESS" view in music as in MQ5?

I will verify with MarcosQui about...I don´t have answer yet.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - elgrego - 2015-11-12

What are the best sites for the custom backgrounds? Some of the ones used in the extra packs are stunning but dont cover all the categories that I have like sport etc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ronjames - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 11:47)Wanilton Wrote: @ronjames, you need this script, for have audio and internal subtitles info (MQ6 3.2.0). Have addons need manual install, check first post in this thread.

Script Skin Info Service by phil65 - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=203196

Script no available on official kodi repository

Link for download:
http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/program.addons/script.skin.info.service.zip

Kodi Jarvis 16, this is native feature, but need version 4.0.0 skin for work (don´t have public release).

@Wanilton
Thanks for your reply. I've installed the script but it does not fix the problem (audio/sub flags don't show). Also I can see Kodi installing the script add-on, but I can't find it in the list of "my add-ons". Is this normal behavior? Finally I don't understand the last sentence of your message: "Kodi Jarvis 16, this is native feature, but need version 4.0.0 skin for work (don´t have public release)". Could you explain? Thanks in advance