Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-12

@ronjames, Isengard you need script*, on Jarvis no more.

*service addon, it´s only used by skinners, no need user configuration.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 13:12)djoole Wrote: 1. Bug with extrapack
The extrapack media is downloaded without any problem to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack
But the skin seems to look for it there : special://userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack
Workaround : manually specify the extrapack data place

2. Bug or feature request about Directors pictures
when i browse my movies by directors, i don't get their picture. No problems with actors.

3. About wanting to marked watched a movie/ep from widgets
You said it wasn't possible. You mean right now? Or definitely impossible? Is this related to a MQ6, a skin.widget, or Kodi limitation?

4. Feature request : in Poster Lite view for series, have channel logo instead of channel name in text in the upper part of the media case

5. Feature request : Movie duration easily viewable when browsing movies
In the bottom band (where media flags are) in Poster Lite view (or common to all views?) for movies, have movie duration in order not to have to display details (UP key) to get this important info, when browsing movies for a short one (WAF inside)

6. Feature request : in playback OSD, have the offset seek time displayed when you seek up or down.
Someone here made a mod, and you said you're going to inform MQ so this one is answered Smile

(2015-11-12, 13:26)Wanilton Wrote: @djoole,

1. Skin look correct place, not have any bug here, and don´t need any extra step for work.

kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack

We have posts about error script when using android, openelec. But without log, I think we don´t have support author script (ronie).

Marcos, put one option for manual download (skin settings, extrapack), where you need only extract in one definitive folder, and set path for folder via skin setting.

2. Same here, need verify with MarcosQui about.

3. It´s not possible, limited by kodi, btw, why you need this, if happen fine via library?

4 and 5, only MarcosQui for answer.

5. About seeking, need implementation. Marcos was informed about.

1. That's what i did, manually pointed to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack instead of letting the skin point to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack
Maybe it had to do with the fact i have MQ5 skin (scott mod) and MQ5 extrapack on my system?

2. Same here = works fin on your system = you have directors (not actors) picture showing if you browse the directors node? Because i'm not using the 'movies - directors' node, as i use smart playlist to seperate kids/doc/concerts/movies. I use a custom node base on a smart playlist. Maybe it has to do with that. But then again, no issue with actors.
==> Could anyone give feedback about having directors pictures or not?

3. I need this because i deactivated Kodi autotag as watch feature (thx to advancesettings.xml), because sometimes the wife sleeps during and ep/movie, so it needs to stay as unwatched, because watched stuff is automatically hidden and she would miss the movie/ep to watch.
And if autotag watched is deactivated, launching a movie/ep from widget is no point, since you will have to go after watching it into the librarie just to tag it watched.
So I'm the moment (even with MQ5), i only use widgets to be "aware" of the new stuff, but go into the library to launch it and tag it watched. A pity.
Since it's a Kodi related limitation, i'll try to post a feature request to the right place.

4. and 5., thanks for relaying to Marcos Smile

And thank you for all the support you're kindly giving!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 13:12)djoole Wrote: 2. Bug or feature request about Directors pictures
when i browse my movies by directors, i don't get their picture. No problems with actors.

Someone here made a mod, and you said you're going to inform MQ so this one is answered Smile
All skin dont have images for director ,not just MQ6.......,not in DB.
Skin can show something that doesent excist.....Smile

But script helper can owerbridge this problem

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2015-11-12

About the 3., actually i had already posted the feature request on Kodi forum a few months ago, didn't remember Rofl :
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=227976&pid=2158719#pid2158719

But no one else than me seems interested in this.. everybody must use autowatch or don't hide watched media, I guess..

Thanks Angelinas for confirming MQ6 doesn't display directors faces, after reading again Wanilton answer (same here), i find out I didn't comprehend his answer (instead of reading "same here", i read "same than 1, ie no reproduced on his system)

I'll look for info about this script helper you mention, thanks.

Issues with Openelec and multiple profiles - ronjames - 2015-11-12

I'm not an expert so I may have missed something but I'm facing troubles with Aeon MQ 6
My config:
Intel CPU
Openelec 6.0
Kodi 15.2
Aeon MQ 6 3.2.0
3 profiles: Master, Parents and kids

1. When more than one profile use the Aeon skin, Aeon reconfigures every time I switch profiles as if it was first install and all customization is lost.
This does not happen if only one profile uses the Aeon skin.
2. When logging off from a profile using the Aeon skin, profiles names are not displayed (none of them)

Hope this may help, let me know if I need more info. Aeon MQ 6 is by far my favorite skin (audio/sub flags is a must!)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mattyspurs76 - 2015-11-12

Ron, glad u posted that as last night i had a major headache with my build.

Im the creator of two community builds, Evolution and Obsidian. I plan to create a lite version of Evolution for Fire sticks and low end devices.
Now that builds all setup and fingers crossed its working now that ive sorted Ivue out.

My plan is to create a 2nd profile and have that as a kids profile. I set it up like this on tuesday evening and last night i opened it up to tinker with and low and behold, same as you...the profile had reset. i clicked on the kids profile and Aeon MQ 6 loaded up again as if it had just been installed and all menus had gone.

I reset the build and saved it. opened kodi and the kid build but it wouldnt open. I built it on my laptop. I move the cursor around the screen and its really slow and a trail of cursors follow the cursor. I had no idea what happened so i started again. I could get into the 'Lite' profile fine but not kids. I ended up removing the kids profile and starting again and it happened again.

I should have take a screenshot and posted on here but by then it was pushing midnight and i had had enough. You post just remined me about it. i would have posted earlier today but im still at work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mattyspurs76 - 2015-11-12

Ouch..reset skin. ummm think i might leave it for now. Tempted to release the build as one profile and let people test it on other machines to see if they get the same thing happening.
If i do reset the skin like you mentioned will it fix the issue completely or will i still have the issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ronjames - 2015-11-12

@mattyspurs76

The only solution I've found so far is to use Aeon skin with 1 profile only to avoid the skin reset when switching profiles. Could not fix the 2d problem (profile names not displayed when logging of from profile using Aeon).
Good luck with your project, sounds cool Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - TonyPh12345 - 2015-11-12

I'm noticing that the Subtitle and Audio language flags are not working in MQ 6 correctly. They report only ONE English audio track even if there are more. Subtitles do seem to still work, though. Did I do something wrong?

MQ5 is still working correctly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - jasn - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-10, 22:23)jasn Wrote: Greetings. This skin is working great. Is it possible, when playing music, for the Music track info/graphics display to fade out at 10-15 seconds? I think I could hack the Music Visualization file using other another skin to do this but would much rather it be built in to the actual package. Pressing I(nfo) button to change from AlwaysOn/Fade would be the icing...

I really like the option to auto-switch to Fullscreen Upon Play as well.

Thx!

OK...given the three different (and very nice) choices of information displays for viewing while music plays, my attempts to insert fade-in & -out of the info has not gone well... Smile

Any chance a single keystroke or button push could be added to just turn the "furniture" on and off?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-11-12

Any way to have widgets based off custom nodes? Right now I have to create 2 playlists per menu item Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - wencaS - 2015-11-12

First big thanks for the awesome skin.

I have created template for ThumbGen and I want some of my ideas used in Aeon MQ6.
ThumbGen previews can be seen here: ThumbGen AcweS tpl

I own Raspberry Pi2 very short time, only as a reference of what is and is not possible. Display rating in percentage apparently not.
You might be interested my the color resolution of ratings:

0% -29% Gray
30% -39% Blue
40% -49% Purple
50% -59% Red
60% -69% Orange
70% -79% Yellow
80% -100% Green

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

If it is interesting for developers, there should be a possibility for the user to set the tone option.

USE ONLY for version 3.2.0
Download: Color according ratings

USE ONLY for version 3.2.0 with MQ6 Color Flags mod
Download: Color according ratings for Color Flags mod

INSTALATION:
Backup your original files.
Unzip and copy files to the folder kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\720p

Sorry for my very bad english.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-11-13

(2015-11-12, 22:08)wencaS Wrote: First big thanks for the awesome skin.

I have created template for ThumbGen and I want some of my ideas used in Aeon MQ6.
ThumbGen previews can be seen here: ThumbGen AcweS tpl

I own Raspberry Pi2 very short time, only as a reference of what is and is not possible. Display rating in percentage apparently not.
You might be interested my the color resolution of ratings:

0% -29% Gray
30% -39% Blue
40% -49% Purple
50% -59% Red
60% -69% Orange
70% -79% Yellow
80% -100% Green

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

If it is interesting for developers, there should be a possibility for the user to set the tone option.

USE ONLY for version 3.2.0
Download: Color according ratings

USE ONLY for version 3.2.0 with MQ6 Color Flags mod
Download: Color according ratings for Color Flags mod

INSTALATION:
Backup your original files.
Unzip and copy files to the folder kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\720p

Sorry for my very bad english.

You should create a thread of your own and tag this as a Mod release! This is awesome!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - langpascal - 2015-11-13

(2015-11-12, 10:13)djoole Wrote: It's not a bug, it's a feature. MQ6 widgets allow MQ5 behavior and much more :
1. Create a kids cartoons smart playlist
2. Create a kids cartoons not watched order by added smart playlist
3. Create menus for these 2 playlist in the main menu, but hide the second item
4. Above the kids cartoons menu, use the kids cartoons not watched widget
This is what you want.
When you understand you need to create a specific playlist for the widget content, and not use the playlist of the menu you want to put widgets on, you can excuse yourself to Wanilton Smile

Finally, it works the way it should work. Thank you very much. Big Grin

But of course it's not the perfect way to do it because there is very limited space for more menus. I almost maxed it out already. Undecided

(2015-11-12, 21:14)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Any way to have widgets based off custom nodes? Right now I have to create 2 playlists per menu item Sad

+1

And Wanilton, I'm sorry if you were offended. It was just because I knew you couldn't help me at this moment.
You and Marcos do a great job for Aeon MQ. Thanks for this wonderful skin. Blush

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - leejk - 2015-11-13

(2015-11-12, 13:26)Wanilton Wrote: @djoole,

1. Skin look correct place, not have any bug here, and don´t need any extra step for work.

kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack

I have the same issue. A quick grep of the 720p folder of shows several files that still have a reference to aeonmq5: IncludesMenuCustom.xml & customReset.xml. After correcting the typos in these files the problem was resolved for me.