Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - wencaS - 2015-11-15

I have movies on FTP server. Cannot get right path with user and password: ftp: //username:[email protected]:21/Filmy/Chappie (2015)/extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg

Is the possibility of to change the $INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg] ??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mgmcube - 2015-11-15

Firstly. Tnx for the great skin.

I have a little bug. I don't know if its my setup or something know. But when i select movies or TV shows in the main menu I get strange artifacts in the screen. See picture. I tried switching to the default skin an back. Tried making a movie main menu item without widgets. But I keep getting it. When I select for instance the weather menu item there is no problem.

Edit: a friend of mine has the same problem. We both have a nuc 2820. With the 2830 CPU.
The artifacts keep flickering in the screen. If I install the mq5 mod for kodi 15.2 there is no problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - alegend - 2015-11-15

Can anyone tell me how I can activate the time showing when skipping forward or backwards?
Whenever I skip forward I press the skip button on my harmony e.g.5 times but i dont see if it is gonna skip 1 3 or 5min...
in AEON MQ5 I can see it...

Do I have to activate this anyhwere?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - SALAMINOMACHOS - 2015-11-15

(2015-11-15, 01:16)Angelinas Wrote: in settings/add-ons/system/running find service.library.data.provider , configure and set number from 20 to 50,when you reopen kodi...number of widget will be 50 Smile
That rule is for widget provided by this script
It Works now
Thanks a lot

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-15

(2015-11-15, 12:05)alegend Wrote: Can anyone tell me how I can activate the time showing when skipping forward or backwards?
Whenever I skip forward I press the skip button on my harmony e.g.5 times but i dont see if it is gonna skip 1 3 or 5min...
in AEON MQ5 I can see it...

Do I have to activate this anyhwere?

Marcos fix, will be available on next release.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Boulder - 2015-11-15

There's a small display issue if you have "Random" selected in the widgets: the string "Random" appears in the genre field (no matter if it's the movie or music list). You can see it in your first screenshot in this thread as well.

@Boulder, will be fix, or edit home.xml file, verify 720p folder skin aeonmq6, using editor xml (notepad++ or other)

edit Home.xml

Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Genre]$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(Type)]$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(Addon.Summary)]</label>

to

<label>$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Genre]$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(Addon.Summary)]</label>

(2015-11-12, 16:38)ronjames Wrote: I'm not an expert so I may have missed something but I'm facing troubles with Aeon MQ 6
My config:
Intel CPU
Openelec 6.0
Kodi 15.2
Aeon MQ 6 3.2.0
3 profiles: Master, Parents and kids

1. When more than one profile use the Aeon skin, Aeon reconfigures every time I switch profiles as if it was first install and all customization is lost.
This does not happen if only one profile uses the Aeon skin.
2. When logging off from a profile using the Aeon skin, profiles names are not displayed (none of them)

Hope this may help, let me know if I need more info. Aeon MQ 6 is by far my favorite skin (audio/sub flags is a must!)

When you create second or other profile, you need copy previous values, or skin will reset. Tested Isengard and no problem here.

Jarvis have problems with profiles, but need team fix:

Known problems in beta

As with all developments we sometimes hit problems that need a little more time. One of the is the library export feature which currently isn’t working as it should. We have a fix pending but it needs some more work before we can include it. The other known problems is using profiles. With the splitting of skin settings we hit a small regression that affects users who are using the profile feature. Switching will possible cause your profile to be reset so in case you use this feature we suggest to not upgrade to this version.

We will make sure these issues are resolved by the release of final version.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - cyber201 - 2015-11-16

(2015-11-10, 22:36)the_bo Wrote: Try C:\Users\yourcomputername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\media\intro.mp4

If you navigate to folder where your intro file is and click on the address bar on top of window to get the correct path.

How long is your intro video. Im not sure if long videos work or not. Mine is currently around 15 seconds.

The intro start perfectly but show the player control (play, still, stop, ecc).
why?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - johnbanks - 2015-11-16

I'm new to Aeon 6 and loving it - extremely responsive on an overclocked Raspberry Pi 2.
But there are too many playback controls for my needs at the bottom of the screen when a movie is playing.
How do I edit these? - not show some of them?
Thanks for any advice

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-16

@johnbanks, when playing, press M, on control bar search button Customize This Menu, enter, turn off buttons you don´t use.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - johnbanks - 2015-11-16

@Wanilton
Just 10 minutes for a response is incredible.
Aeon 6 is responsive in every respect!
Many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MagikMark - 2015-11-16

Is it possible to put "unwatched no. of episode count" tag on the poster? Something similar to titan skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-16

@MagikMark, please one image for reference.

I think skin don´t have support, maybe in future release.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - gkf9 - 2015-11-16

(2015-11-14, 19:21)Wanilton Wrote: @gkf9, tested and work fine

Yes that works for me when pressing the main menu tab, it's the short cuts ( sub menus ) that don't do anything when pressed.