Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mgmcube - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-18, 11:44)zeifink Wrote: @mgmcube: i have the same problem. getting worse when i change "style" aka the slidebar. drives me crazy, cause i wanted to work on a chrismas theme with custom style. For the record i'm also using a NUC with openelec.

I also changed the bar from stock to mq classic or something. Just normal transparent. I also think it got worse when I changed the theme of the bar.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - zeifink - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-18, 13:06)mgmcube Wrote: I also changed the bar from stock to mq classic or something. Just normal transparent. I also think it got worse when I changed the theme of the bar.

Did you already try to change fullscreen mode or different hardware acceleration like one user mentioned?
I also switched the furniture to the top of the screen, same thing. Has to be something regarding the bar, but you are the first person, who has the same problem.
To narrow it down, we both got a NUC, run Openelec 6.0 with AeonMQ6 3.2.0? But i think i already got the problem at one point with MQ5...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2015-11-18

Before you instal skin from zip file, decompile texture. xbt in media folder. Problem for low machine is cache. If kodi load image with error he put that broken image in cache an reproduce with error. That is your bug in picture for home style. If you install from repo texture is deffault, you must install from zip with this changes. Raspi have same problem, with this I fixed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-11-18

Does anyone know how to get the smartplaylist widgets to show?
Any help.

(2015-11-18, 13:45)Angelinas Wrote: Before you instal skin from zip file, decompile texture. xbt in media folder. Problem for low machine is cache. If kodi load image with error he put that broken image in cache an reproduce with error. That is your bug in picture for home style. If you install from repo texture is deffault, you must install from zip with this changes. Raspi have same problem, with this I fixed.

Thanks! Do i have to delete my AeonMQ6 Folder/Files an reinstall using a zip or can i simply switch texture.xbt with the ohne out of zip file?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - CREE - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-17, 14:25)djhifi Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 14:23)CREE Wrote: Loving this skin.
I just did a fresh install and the weather widget only shows current for my area? I am using OpenWeatherMap Extended. Tried Yahoo as well. When I click on weather openweather shows the 7 day. just not on the widget? Tried a different location for a major city (Toronto Ontario) and same issue. Any thoughts? I will try one more clean install to see.

Restart KODI after the installation. That should fix it. And install as well extrapack.

All worked out thanks!!!!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - CREE - 2015-11-18

With regards to the TV Shows (Next Aired) widget. It shows what is going to air for the day but when clicking on the show it goes nowhere. When using the tvguide/next aired addon It takes me directly to the show folder. Any suggestions would be geat.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-11-18

How can i remove the description on top of the MOVIES or SMARTPLAYLIST widgets.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-18, 14:08)zeifink Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 13:45)Angelinas Wrote: Before you instal skin from zip file, decompile texture. xbt in media folder. Problem for low machine is cache. If kodi load image with error he put that broken image in cache an reproduce with error. That is your bug in picture for home style. If you install from repo texture is deffault, you must install from zip with this changes. Raspi have same problem, with this I fixed.

Thanks! Do i have to delete my AeonMQ6 Folder/Files an reinstall using a zip or can i simply switch texture.xbt with the ohne out of zip file?
Original is original, if you change something always change name for folder and change name and version in adon. xml . If something go wrong you have backup

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Hal 500 - 2015-11-18

Hello

Using actualy Aeon MQ6 (on RPI 2 with openelec 6.0.0 and Isengard 15.2) I would like, for certain playlist (in particular the one that I created for my kids), have a dynamic screen like that it can make under Aeon nox 5, here in pdf
Except that it seems impossible nativly. So do you think I could modify XML file to arrive there? Or I have to wait that the "skiner" proposed it possibly ?
Sorry for my very bad english
Thanks
And thanks for the job !! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - atlind01 - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-08, 18:31)Wanilton Wrote: @TonyPh12345, You need extrapack version 6 installed, and go to settings, submenu customize main menu, go to weather, center panel have option for change hemisphere, 3 enter there for weather background based on actual conditions.

3 minutes in this video, you check how work

In the example shown above I get only the first image (current condition) the other images are not showing up, any clue what I am doing wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - willemd - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-18, 15:44)atlind01 Wrote: In the example shown above I get only the first image (current condition) the other images are not showing up, any clue what I am doing wrong?

The skin somehow only supports Openweathermap. With Yahoo you may not get forecasts.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mgmcube - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-18, 13:22)zeifink Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 13:06)mgmcube Wrote: I also changed the bar from stock to mq classic or something. Just normal transparent. I also think it got worse when I changed the theme of the bar.

Did you already try to change fullscreen mode or different hardware acceleration like one user mentioned?
I also switched the furniture to the top of the screen, same thing. Has to be something regarding the bar, but you are the first person, who has the same problem.
To narrow it down, we both got a NUC, run Openelec 6.0 with AeonMQ6 3.2.0? But i think i already got the problem at one point with MQ5...

I don't know how to change full screen. I tried / and \, but that doesn't work.
I also tried different video settings. Disabled vdpau. NUC only uses vaapi. But nothing fixed it.
Do you also only have this problem in Movies and TV shows?

will try what Angelinas told us when i get home. hope i understood him right, but should be easy.

(2015-11-18, 14:33)movie78 Wrote: How can i remove the description on top of the MOVIES or SMARTPLAYLIST widgets.

Thanks!

here you go: Widget Titles