Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djhifi - 2015-11-18

I'me getting a library data provider error on the homescreen, here is the debug log of that error (only)

debug log (library data provider)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - atlind01 - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-18, 15:57)willemd Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 15:44)atlind01 Wrote: In the example shown above I get only the first image (current condition) the other images are not showing up, any clue what I am doing wrong?

The skin somehow only supports Openweathermap. With Yahoo you may not get forecasts.
That I am aware, but this issue with openweathermap

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mardup - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-18, 15:38)Hal 500 Wrote: Hello

Using actualy Aeon MQ6 (on RPI 2 with openelec 6.0.0 and Isengard 15.2) I would like, for certain playlist (in particular the one that I created for my kids), have a dynamic screen like that it can make under Aeon nox 5, here in pdf
Except that it seems impossible nativly. So do you think I could modify XML file to arrive there? Or I have to wait that the "skiner" proposed it possibly ?
Sorry for my very bad english
Thanks
And thanks for the job !! Big Grin

+1

How can we have 1 playlist for menu, another for the widget and eventually a third for the background ( or using fanarts of widgets as background )
For example in my case i usually use :

For movies

Menu : playlist "Parents Movies"
Widget : playlist "Recently Added Parents Movies"
Background ; fanarts of widget

... and same for my Kids

and so on for TV shows, with a widget "Parents Currently looking TVshows"

Thanks !!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - exyron - 2015-11-18

(2015-11-17, 22:22)willemd Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 18:35)exyron Wrote: First of all, great work with this skin, i love it.

Well i am using mq5 from long ago, and i am trying mq6 and have some doubts,

in mq5 when you are in movies, or tv series in main menu you can select the widgets with a red button in the middle of the screen.

You can choose, random, in progress, or recent (movies or series) just with a click so you can fast change to see what you have in progress o the new elements that have been added to the library.

Also the last element in progress was on the first place in every case.

Now we have the "flexible widgets" and i can choose only one option or maybe 2 if i use custom mode. Indeed i have lots of options to choose in but i prefer the behaviour in mq5 so its easy for my family to use.

Is there any add-on, mode, option to replicate the last mq5 behaviour or i have to get used to deal with a only 1 line of widgets?

Any solution other than staying on the last xbmc version (13.2) and mq5? By now its working great for me and i am wondering if there is a proper motivation to upgrade or not.

I think MQ5 was made for Helix (v14), but a user named Scott made great mods in this forum to make it work with v15 (Isengard) and even v16 (Jarvis, still in beta). Then again, for many users there isn't that much improved since version 13 to be honest.

Anyway, your question is the one remaining question that I also have.

The new MQ6 widgets look great, they give more information than the old ones and there are many more options. But I liked the MQ5 widgets better, because of that left item in the lists. It seems impossible to emulate the MQ5 behaviour with that one item 'in progress' (or, when the last viewed episode was finished, the next episode for that series). If there is a way to make it like that again in MQ6, that would be great!

thank you for answering my question, so if i don't like the mq6 behaviour i'll try with mq5 version. Thanks Scott for keeping it updated.. its a pity mq6 doesnt have that behaviour..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - vettenstein - 2015-11-19

(2015-11-18, 18:11)atlind01 Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 15:57)willemd Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 15:44)atlind01 Wrote: In the example shown above I get only the first image (current condition) the other images are not showing up, any clue what I am doing wrong?

The skin somehow only supports Openweathermap. With Yahoo you may not get forecasts.
That I am aware, but this issue with openweathermap

I had this happen when I just entered a ZIP Code in the configuration of OpenWeatherMap.

If you also did this, go back into the configuration and type your City name. The problem is the ZIP doesn't pull the needed ID code into the settings. This can be checked looking in the Expert area of the OpenWeatherMap config. You should see 'Location 1' and 'Location 1 ID'. If 'Location 1 ID' is blank, nothing works except current.

If the City name should not pull the needed ID. Go to OpenWeatherMap.org and type your City in there and the URL it creates for your City will have the needed ID. FYI, for Atlanta it should be 4180439

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - aptalca - 2015-11-19

Hi wanilton,

I posted a couple of issues back but I'm not sure if you saw it.

Even though the trailers are set to play in fullscreen in the skin settings, when launched from the movie info window, they play in a little window instead of fullscreen.

When launched from the home page widgets, they do play on fullscreen (as expected).

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - beeswax - 2015-11-19

It's great to see this finally released - thank you. 2 issues I've noticed, both related to the LiveTV guide (EPG):

1) When I press 'E' to go to the TV EPG, it loads fine but always automatically triggers the top menu which must then be awkwardly dismissed. The menu I refer to is the [Smart Shortcuts, Guide, Channels] one like so:

2) The colour coding for programme genres is no longer removable. I find the EPG much cleaner and readable without the garish colours. We used to be able to delete all the files in \addons\skin.aeonmq5\media\genres but that location now only contains a Textures.xbt file.

edit: Fixed (1) by removing the <onload>SetFocus(9200)</onload> line from MyPVRGuide.xml, now just need to know how to get rid of the coloured EPG.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - oliroe - 2015-11-19

(2015-11-19, 12:43)beeswax Wrote: It's great to see this finally released - thank you. 2 issues I've noticed, both related to the LiveTV guide (EPG):

1) When I press 'E' to go to the TV EPG, it loads fine but always automatically triggers the top menu which must then be awkwardly dismissed. The menu I refer to is the [Smart Shortcuts, Guide, Channels] one like so:

2) The colour coding for programme genres is longer removable. I find the EPG much cleaner and readable without the garish colours. We used to be able to delete all the files in \addons\skin.aeonmq5\media\genres but that location now only contains a Textures.xbt file.
Hi

Regarding 1. I've asked this question a number of times and the only solution I've been given is to enable Kiosk mode. No idea why the default behaviour is so though

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - beeswax - 2015-11-19

Thanks oliroe but I have Kiosk Mode enabled already. As I edited in though, I worked it out - delete the following line from MyPVRGuide.xml:

Code:
<onload>SetFocus(9200)</onload>

Still need to work out how to get rid of those colours though.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-11-19

Ever since i upgrade from 2.4.0 to 3.2.0, my Movie Update library doesn't work.
If i load the 2.4.0 everything work.

What i am doing wrong 3.2.0?

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Cinephile - 2015-11-19

(2015-11-19, 14:05)movie78 Wrote: Ever since i upgrade from 2.4.0 to 3.2.0, my Movie Update library doesn't work.

What does not work exactly?

(2015-11-19, 14:28)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 14:05)movie78 Wrote: Ever since i upgrade from 2.4.0 to 3.2.0, my Movie Update library doesn't work.

What does not work exactly?

Scraping.

When i add a new new movie into my movie folder,the XBMC LIBRARY AUTO UPDATE or VIDEOS-UPDATE LIBRARY ,doesn't find the movie unless i navigate into the movie folder and do it manually.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - TonyPh12345 - 2015-11-19

Isn't 2.4.0 only for Helix and 3.2.0 for Isengard?

(2015-11-19, 15:45)TonyPh12345 Wrote:

Isn't 2.4.0 only for Helix and 3.2.0 for Isengard?

2.4.0 was able to run on Isengard

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-19

MQ 6 2.4.0 is only for use with helix, 3.2.0 is only for use with Kodi isengard.