Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Buff - 2015-11-20

Hi Wanilton,

I posted this a few days ago, just wondered if you had any thoughts on my issues?

Many thanks

(2015-11-17, 16:39)Buff Wrote: Many thanks for a great skin - working well, seem to have far less crashes on exit than MQ5 (although I have a feeling that was partly due to PseudoLive on my system anyway) but overall, great job.

I do have a couple of issues with the widgets though - apologies, I know this subject has been questioned and addressed many times, having just read through the last 27 pages, but the issue/bug I have doesn't seem to have been raised so far.

I have created smart playlists so that I can have a recently added widget limited to 25 and without watched movies/TV shows and I have also created the same widgets but just for kids movies/TV shows - I think it has been mentioned before, but it feels as if I'm very quickly going to run out of menu items if I wanted any more. Personally, I probably won't, and I know I could use ones I don't use (Extras, Concerts etc...) if I had to, but I thought it might be worth mentioning again for any future updates.

The issue I have is that I have two presets; a main one and a kids one. I've used presets for a couple of years, having previously used Samu-rai's thread to help in MQ4 & 5. When switching between these presets, the widgets state "busy" and never show, I have to select the widget again for each menu item. The problem is we change presets every day so that the Kids preset is on during the day and the main one is on in the evening. So re-selecting each widget twice a day, whilst not the end of the world, is a bit of a pain. I appreciate this may be to do with the playlist widget (or even Kodi itself) rather than the skin (didn't know if Marcos was the author of the widget as well?) but is there any fix/workaround for this?

In a similar way, when switching between presets, the weather widget also stops showing the weather icons - this was the same with MQ5 as well and a restart of Kodi is required, but it then goes again if we change presets. Not a massive issue this one, but I thought I would point it out.

With Music, the automatically included Recently Added widget/playlist includes an All Albums icon - so 1 All Albums icon and then 11 recently added. As it doesn't have a folder image it is, imo, a bit unsightly - is there a way to remove this? Unfortunately, Kodi does not seem to allow us to create a smart playlist for recently added music (can't sort by date added as you can for movies), otherwise I guess this would be a workaround.

And lastly, could someone point me in the right direction (i.e.xml file) for removing the information symbol to the left of the library information on the main menu - I like having the number of movies, unwatched etc... there, so I don't want to get rid of it altogether, but the symbol itself to me looks like an error symbol?

Many thanks again for a great skin and your ongoing support.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-20

(2015-11-20, 06:45)movie78 Wrote: Quick Question.

Why is it that DTS-HD 7.1 track display as DTS-HD 5.1

Media NFO

Quote:Complete name Transporter 3.mkv
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 4 / Version 2
File size : 16.3 GiB
Duration : 1h 43mn
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 22.5 Mbps
Movie name : Transporter 3
Encoded date : UTC 2014-04-09 09:57:53
Writing application : mkvmerge v6.8.0 ('Theme for Great Cities') 64bit built on Mar 3 2014 15:38:06
Writing library : libebml v1.3.0 + libmatroska v1.4.1

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : [email protected]
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Bit rate mode : Variable
Maximum bit rate : 37.0 Mbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No
Color range : Limited
Color primaries : BT.709
Transfer characteristics : BT.709
Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio #1
ID : 2
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : MA / Core
Mode : 16
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_DTS
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : Unknown / 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s) : 8 channels / 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, Back: L R, LFE / Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossless / Lossy
Title : English DTS-HD MA 7.1
Default : Yes

Audio #2
ID : 3
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Format profile : Dolby Digital
Mode extension : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_AC3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 224 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 167 MiB (1%)
Title : Commentary DD 2.0
Default : No

Look this thread for understand, no relationed with skin

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=137516

I don´t test here, I don´t know if team fix trouble on kodi Isengard or Jarvis.

(2015-11-20, 11:11)Buff Wrote: Hi Wanilton,

I posted this a few days ago, just wondered if you had any thoughts on my issues?

Many thanks

(2015-11-17, 16:39)Buff Wrote: Many thanks for a great skin - working well, seem to have far less crashes on exit than MQ5 (although I have a feeling that was partly due to PseudoLive on my system anyway) but overall, great job.

I do have a couple of issues with the widgets though - apologies, I know this subject has been questioned and addressed many times, having just read through the last 27 pages, but the issue/bug I have doesn't seem to have been raised so far.

I have created smart playlists so that I can have a recently added widget limited to 25 and without watched movies/TV shows and I have also created the same widgets but just for kids movies/TV shows - I think it has been mentioned before, but it feels as if I'm very quickly going to run out of menu items if I wanted any more. Personally, I probably won't, and I know I could use ones I don't use (Extras, Concerts etc...) if I had to, but I thought it might be worth mentioning again for any future updates.

The issue I have is that I have two presets; a main one and a kids one. I've used presets for a couple of years, having previously used Samu-rai's thread to help in MQ4 & 5. When switching between these presets, the widgets state "busy" and never show, I have to select the widget again for each menu item. The problem is we change presets every day so that the Kids preset is on during the day and the main one is on in the evening. So re-selecting each widget twice a day, whilst not the end of the world, is a bit of a pain. I appreciate this may be to do with the playlist widget (or even Kodi itself) rather than the skin (didn't know if Marcos was the author of the widget as well?) but is there any fix/workaround for this?

In a similar way, when switching between presets, the weather widget also stops showing the weather icons - this was the same with MQ5 as well and a restart of Kodi is required, but it then goes again if we change presets. Not a massive issue this one, but I thought I would point it out.

With Music, the automatically included Recently Added widget/playlist includes an All Albums icon - so 1 All Albums icon and then 11 recently added. As it doesn't have a folder image it is, imo, a bit unsightly - is there a way to remove this? Unfortunately, Kodi does not seem to allow us to create a smart playlist for recently added music (can't sort by date added as you can for movies), otherwise I guess this would be a workaround.

And lastly, could someone point me in the right direction (i.e.xml file) for removing the information symbol to the left of the library information on the main menu - I like having the number of movies, unwatched etc... there, so I don't want to get rid of it altogether, but the symbol itself to me looks like an error symbol?

Many thanks again for a great skin and your ongoing support.

About presets, I will check

About first icon (All item), turn off option Show All Items Entry

Now close Kodi, and reopen, no more first icon all items.

Thanks Wanilton - can't believe I missed that!!

Thanks for looking into the presets.

I would also like to remove the information symbol for library items - presumably an xml file - is this possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - lintehilion - 2015-11-20

What correct is Naming video files/Movies/TV Shows/ Music?
what i need to have inside music folder?[/u]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - EgYpT - 2015-11-20

Great work as always, Marcos!

One question: is it possible to change the outline color of the poster in the "poster" visualization?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - wbilger - 2015-11-20

Hi, just switched to this skin, really like it so far.
One question, is there any way to show the air date for episodes on the main menu widget?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Nanomani - 2015-11-20

I can change background video genre

Is it possible to do the same thing with poster video genre and poster video country ?

Thanks

Ok I have find :

For newbe like me:Blush
- You must use this tools http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201883
- Decompile this file: "Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\media\Textures.xbt" in a folder that you want "ex: c:\temp_textures"
- Add or change file that you want in c:\temp_textures"
- Recompile from c:\temp_textures for generate a new file Textures.xbt
- copy the new Textures.xbt in Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\media\Textures.xbt in a folder temp

Backup your Textures.xbt before change !!!!!

Is it possible to have in next release a way more simple to add or modify icon genre or country? Huh

@ellega, have, you need only set path for your genres images (icons or fanarts)

For countries, skin don´t have something similar, for now.

@Wanilton,
So simple...
Thanks a lot for your time

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Alarmed - 2015-11-20

Greetings. Love your skin. I appreciate all the effort that you have put into it.

I have set up sub-menus for radio station streams.

I have two questions:

1) In the screenshot below, I have a thumbnail that says KFI More Stimulating Talk Radio. The problem is I can't remember how I got that there, and I want to place thumbnails for other sub-menu radio streams. How do I do that?

2) In previous Aeon versions, I could choose multiple backgrounds for each sub-menu. I can't seem to do that now. It shows the same images for all sub-menus. Is there a way to get separate images for each sub-menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ikaruz - 2015-11-20

Hi,

Trying to add custom transparent png genre icons as I did in MQ5 with the help of a few users (see below) - but in the IncludesVariables.xml I can't find the previously altered lines.

Any ideas how to allow png files to show up?

Many thanks

(2015-05-28, 15:42)garbokawa Wrote: In the IncludesVariables.xml look for the line as in below that would occur nearabouts 3013.

special://userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/icons_videogenre/$INFO[ListItem.Label].jpg</value>

That would be the culprit .jpg -- change to .png and ensure the path is the same where you kept the genre icons.

If I misunderstood something, please let me know.

Cheers!
GK

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MANswers - 2015-11-20

Not sure if this is a known issue, but does anyone here see this..
I cannot choose all the artwork for Movie sets. For eg:- there is no options to choose Logo for a Movie set.
Previously in MQ5 you can hit the key "C" and choose "Manage" and hit "Manage Art", after this you are given options to choose various artwork including Logos but now there are just two options to choose from "Poster" and "Fanart".
See below.

Is there a fix for this? or i am trying to look for it in the wrong place. Back in MQ5, you had the options to choose logos for movie set as well.

This is MQ5