Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - TonyPh12345 - 2015-11-24

(2015-11-23, 21:01)USSaggoo Wrote: Hi, i am totally novice for kodi, i like this skin aeon mq6. I am stuggling to put movies in movies section i got all movies addon but cann't put movies and play them. Please somebody teach me how to do that.

That's not a skin question. Read the Kodi Wiki.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - peehoo - 2015-11-24

Sorry noob question... where is setting what "areas" is visible: like movies, tv shows, radio, weather etc...?

I have 2nd user (my kid) and I'd like to show her only some things... This (probably) is not skin question but hoping to find answer here...

Ps. how can I check that every script needed dor Aeon MQ6 is working & running?

How can I check that extrapack is valid & up & running? (F.e. I don't see any options for moving weather icons...)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-11-24

(2015-11-24, 09:44)peehoo Wrote: Sorry noob question... where is setting what "areas" is visible: like movies, tv shows, radio, weather etc...?

I have 2nd user (my kid) and I'd like to show her only some things... This (probably) is not skin question but hoping to find answer here...

How can I check that extrapack is valid & up & running? (F.e. I don't see any options for moving weather icons...)

Scroll over to the settings label on main menu press down to get submenu. Select customise main menu.

To enable animated weather icons select weather in customise main menu. Enable animated weather icons option at bottom.

Make sure you set the extrapack path in skin settings - extrapack.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Oggie101 - 2015-11-24

Is there a way of slowing down the rate at which the background wallpapers change ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-24

@Oggie101,

Go to skin settings, main menu and change time

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Oggie101 - 2015-11-24

cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - peehoo - 2015-11-24

(2015-11-24, 13:11)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 09:44)peehoo Wrote: Sorry noob question... where is setting what "areas" is visible: like movies, tv shows, radio, weather etc...?

Scroll over to the settings label on main menu press down to get submenu. Select customise main menu.

To enable animated weather icons select weather in customise main menu. Enable animated weather icons option at bottom.

Make sure you set the extrapack path in skin settings - extrapack.

Thx a lot. Sorry did not realize that submenu before HuhRofl

How about those scripts question? I think I wasn't able to manage last & random installation. It gives me error...

edit: had 2 old version. Correct one was here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/script.randomandlastitems/

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-11-24

(2015-11-24, 00:17)Buff Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 21:50)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: You have to extract the textures.xbt Inside is a file called black.png. I opened it in photoshop and and just deleted the color making it transparent. I'm 95% sure that is the file you need to edit/delete. I modified mine a while ago because viewing low list for movie by years shows that behind the trophy image and I hated it.

Thanks - I was told about that file once before, but dismissed it this time round as it was only 4 x 4 so didn't think it was big enough.

All done and looking good, thanks for your help.

hahaha that was EXACTLY what I thought after looking in the code and looking at the picture. "4x4 wtf?" LOL, ok glad that was the file then!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-11-25

Some of the weather icon are missing in Kodi 16 beta 2

And how do i get the MQ6 extrapack animation to work?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-25

For get icons animated, go to settings, customize main menu, and active option

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - jasn - 2015-11-25

Is it possible to turn off Song Information when playing music? Pressing ESC usually works with other skins.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-11-25

(2015-11-25, 19:20)Wanilton Wrote: For get icons animated, go to settings, customize main menu, and active option

It'snot working on Kodi 16 beta 2 Jarvis

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-25

Yes, work, I am using Jarvis here, and it´s perfect.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - CREE - 2015-11-25

So an odd question I hope can be answered. When going into any addon and having mouse/selector over the one up line the background is black not image. Is there a setting I am missing for that?

I lied one more question or a request. The progress bar for video playback is there a way to darken up or show the amount loaded when all the controls are showing?

Thanks again this Skin is amazing. Looking forwar to a final release of Jarvis to do more.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-11-26

(2015-11-25, 22:57)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, work, I am using Jarvis here, and it´s perfect.

You have version Aeon MQ 6 - 4.1.0 , i am still on 3.2.0 and its not working.