Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-27

Nope, maybe for MQ7, but it´s personal MarcosQui critery.

MQ6 only will receive fixes now, no new resources.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Buff - 2015-11-27

Fair enough, thought I'd ask

Thanks for all your help

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - CREE - 2015-11-27

Sorry removed

@CREE, for rule forum is no possible offer support for piracy addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djhifi - 2015-11-27

(2015-11-27, 13:05)Wanilton Wrote: Nope, maybe for MQ7, but it´s personal MarcosQui critery.

MQ6 only will receive fixes now, no new resources.

That's a nice teaser right there. 12.12, it's almost there Rofl

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - melons2 - 2015-11-27

Wanilton, let's say that you are on the settings homescreen menu and on the top in the middle under OPTIONS, it says: Theme in use: colours (standard).
The ( Theme in use: ) is sky blue in color and (colours (standard)) is in white, how can I change the text in WHITE to another color? So far I think I've tried everything, can it be done?

@melons2, it´s possible only change title color, in your example Theme in Use or change Panel color .

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - buttonsni - 2015-11-28

I am using live tv coming from my on board tv tunner
I have the satellite radio coming through as well

the "time" displayed when playing the radio is 25 mins further on than when I'm watching tv and also than what kodi is.

for some reason the satellite radio time is 25 mins further on,

wanilton why doesn't the time sync if its coming over satellite from the same country...
radio time on the clock should be same as tv time on the clock

the backend is dvbviewer and the radio channel displayed there has the correct time

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-28

@buttonsni, I don´t have any idea, what Pvr addon? what OS? I don´t think it´s relationed with skin...

Work with other skins? do you test...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - grumpygamer - 2015-11-28

Just a quick question: I'm using this skin I installed it from the zip file.
Will I get any updates automatically? Or would I have to uninstall, reinstall?
Also I can't get widgets to work with Emby. Is there a workaround please?
Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-28

Updates will be via official repo... it´s automatic.

I test here and work ok widgets, when use emby addon on kodi.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - SmoothSinner - 2015-11-28

Aeon MQ 6 and Black Glass are two of my favorites beside the original skin. You'd think Aeon MQ 6 would have Video link to Video addons, Music to Music addons by default. You can click on the Video and it will take you to the root where you can try finding video, program, music, and so on. Even if you last go to Video addons, once you click on video again, it goes to root. They couldn't be set to their regular links as the others? I encourage only advance users with experience and know what you're doing to go to setting to fix things. Probably 1 of 1000 user might be able to fix it. Beside that, it's the best skin for those who can fix it. This is a skin that give users almost countless ways to make things the way they want to, but there are things that should come as default. You guys are still the best.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - huizingajm - 2015-11-28

(2015-11-28, 07:13)SmoothSinner Wrote: Aeon MQ 6 and Black Glass are two of my favorites beside the original skin. You'd think Aeon MQ 6 would have Video link to Video addons, Music to Music addons by default. You can click on the Video and it will take you to the root where you can try finding video, program, music, and so on. Even if you last go to Video addons, once you click on video again, it goes to root. They couldn't be set to their regular links as the others? I encourage only advance users with experience and know what you're doing to go to setting to fix things. Probably 1 of 1000 user might be able to fix it. Beside that, it's the best skin for those who can fix it. This is a skin that give users almost countless ways to make things the way they want to, but there are things that should come as default. You guys are still the best.

I would actually encourage anyone and everyone to "fix it". I am not an advance user by any means but I watched videos and read the forums and I have my skin customized to my liking. Clicking Video takes me to Video Add-ons.

I am not going to discourage anyone from trying something out. If I thought that I would still use Confluence with Fusion installer. I now install everything myself, take the time to setup the skin, menus, backgrounds myself. Not trying to be mean or be mad at you. Just I would not encourage people to not try something.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Botafuco - 2015-11-28

First of all: Thanks so much for MQ6! I was using MQ5 and updated to 6 yesterday, and I'm loving it!

I have a few questions, suggestions and maybe I've found Bugs or Features:

1) Panel: in Movies/TV Shows I have set the panel to Automatic, with 2 seconds delay. However, upon entering either Movies or TV Shows, the first time the panel displays immediately, as if "panel always visible" was selected. Only when scrolling the movies or shows left or right the panel behaves "automatic" with 2 seconds delay.
Is it possible to make the panel wait x seconds when entering the menu for the first time?

2) When a movie or tv show is playing, I press "i" to see the media/info panel:
2.1) The media labels background does not seem to follow its transparency settings.
2.2) On my TV (1080) the time indicators to the bottom right are overlapping slightly: ie. "Current Time" overlaps the time numbers, so do "Remaining Time" and "Ends at".
2.3) Is there a way to customize this info panel? I usually use this button to see what time it is, how long to go, etc... I would like to hide the poster/plot/actors part of the panel.

3) Movies: pressing "m" to access the player controls:
3.1) There is no "settings" for this menu, there is one for music, should there be one for videos too? I was just wondering.
3.2) When disabling some of the options, the icons are alligned to the left, is it possible to center them (maybe by default)?

4) When watching TV Shows, when an episode is about to end, a panel shows up covering half the screen asking if I want to continue watching next episode. Is there a way to hide this?

5) Very often, Submenu's show all as "Empty", pressing on them also does not work, and the Shutdown default menu action also stops working. Movies/Shows etc default action does work.
To reproduce: edit/rename some of the submenus, at one point submenus for other menus will start showing "empty" in the config menu too. It also seems to happen sometimes when entering the settings menu and changing settings.
I solve it by changing to Confluence, and back to MQ, without restart. As long as I don't modify submenus, it doesn't seem to happen again.

6) When a movie is playing, pressing "tab" will bring the main menu. A sort of "player control" widget will appear to the top right of the menu (play, stop, next, etc). Is it possible to hide it?

7) Date and time furniture:
7.1) Is it possible to add shading (transparency) to it? Sometimes the letters aren't visible as they get lost in the background.
7.2) Is it possible to show the information on one single line like in MQ5?

8) In TV Shows:
8.1) I have "showart" as views, with Logos. The grid size selected is Normal but seems a bit bigger than before with MQ5, any chance of adding a "Small" option? (or add more separation between the logos on the grid?).
8.2) I use the watched flags, they show on the top right of the logos, but look a bit silly. Additionally, because the logos are too close to eachother the flag may seem that it belongs to the logo next to them instead.
So, any possibility to add an option to move them somewhere else? Maybe bottom down and more overlapping the logo?
8.3) Any chances to add a custom watched flag?

9) View "Right List": any chance to add an option to not scroll the list up when the selection bar scrolls down? (like in Wide view, the list only scrolls up when the selection bar reaches the bottom).

Thanks again for all the effort in creating such a nice skin! <3

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Ipaddle - 2015-11-28

Ok. It is a bit of a mess.
I tried to update from Isengard to Jarvis (Openelec 6 to Openelec 7, test build). And then of course installed MQ6 4.1 Jarvis. That went well. But Openelev 7 was not very stable (Live TV crash and unstable connection to my NAS drives). So I thought let's go back to Openelec 6 and MQ6 3.2. but I can not install MQ6. It says dependencies not met. But I checked for the add-ons required and they are all there (i think). I even can not install from repo, because it says MQ6 is incompatible. Any help, please?
I think something went wrong when degrading from OE7 back to OE6.