Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MANswers - 2015-12-02

(2015-11-28, 18:27)MonSoon12 Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 19:17)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:59)MANswers Wrote: Not sure if this is a known issue, but does anyone here see this..
I cannot choose all the artwork for Movie sets. For eg:- there is no options to choose Logo for a Movie set.
Previously in MQ5 you can hit the key "C" and choose "Manage" and hit "Manage Art", after this you are given options to choose various artwork including Logos but now there are just two options to choose from "Poster" and "Fanart".
See below.

Is there a fix for this? or i am trying to look for it in the wrong place. Back in MQ5, you had the options to choose logos for movie set as well.

This is MQ5

So anyone else was able to configure logos for their movie collection set in MQ6?

Not sure if your question was already answered (didn't see that it was), so...

Solution:
Go to 'Collection/Change View'
Enable 'Logo As Title (On Top If Available)

Thats not exactly the issue. I already have that option selected, and using this option you can view the logo of the movie on the top, but still you CANNOT see the logo for the Movie Sets.

If you see below. The movie set doesnt show up the logo. Previously in MQ5 you could manually choose to add logos for movie sets under "manage movie set" option after right clicking on the movie set. But now with MQ6 that option is not there anymore, i am sure this is a bug, and no one has ever raised this topic yet.

However i do get the logos for individual movies. The problem is only with the movie set.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - shinedou - 2015-12-02

I have searched and tried to find the answer to this but no luck. I notice on all my widgets for recent movie and tv shows it only shows the Director and not the actors (Starring). How can this be corrected? What controls this view?

Running Isengard on latest Openelec 6.0 stable.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-12-02

(2015-12-02, 21:20)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 19:17)MANswers Wrote:

How did you get all the dis to display in movie collection?

I assume you are using PosterLite.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-02, 21:20)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 19:17)MANswers Wrote: So anyone else was able to configure logos for their movie collection set in MQ6?

Not sure if your question was already answered (didn't see that it was), so...

Solution:
Go to 'Collection/Change View'
Enable 'Logo As Title (On Top If Available)

Thats not exactly the issue. I already have that option selected, and using this option you can view the logo of the movie on the top, but still you CANNOT see the logo for the Movie Sets.

If you see below. The movie set doesnt show up the logo. Previously in MQ5 you could manually choose to add logos for movie sets under "manage movie set" opti[/b]on after right clicking on the movie set. But now with MQ6 that option is not there anymore, i am sure this is a bug, and no one has ever raised this topic yet.

However i do get the logos for individual movies. The problem is only with the movie set.

@Mananswers

To get logo and clearart for movie sets do following:

Go into manage art like where it says fanart and poster. Press right or down to you see the option add art on bottom right.

When asks to enter name for art. Enter clearlogo. Browse for your movie set logo.

Go to add art again enter clearart for movie sets clearart. Brows for your movie set clearart

Voila should work Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - SmoothSinner - 2015-12-03

I just installed Kodi 16. I found out this skin isn't on the list. Any chance of adding support soon? Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-03, 01:59)the_bo Wrote: [quote='MANswers' pid='2176736' dateline='1449084014']
[quote='MonSoon12' pid='2172883' dateline='1448728056']

@Mananswers

Go into manage art like where it says fanart and poster. Press right or down to you see the option add art on bottom right.

When asks to enter name for art. Enter clearlogo. Browse for your movie set logo.

Go to add art again enter clearart for movie sets clearart. Brows for your movie set clearart

Where is the folder path for clearlogo and clearArt?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - aptalca - 2015-12-03

Is audiodb addon a dependency for mq6? If so, that's probably why mq6 no longer appears in the official repo. Audiodb addon was recently marked as broken

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-12-03

Skin is only compatible with Kodi Isengard, and continue available on official Isengard repository only... Don´t exist MQ6 public version for Jarvis, yet.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/skin.aeonmq6/

Audiodb continue default scraper for music videos in Isengard, but don´t work more. And was removed on jarvis, changed for local information only. No, audiodb is not listed dependency for install mq6.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - aptalca - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-03, 15:10)Wanilton Wrote: Skin is only compatible with Kodi Isengard, and continue available on official Isengard repository only... Don´t exist MQ6 public version for Jarvis, yet.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/skin.aeonmq6/

Audiodb continue default scraper for music videos in Isengard, but don´t work more. And was removed on jarvis, changed for local information only. No, audiodb is not listed dependency for install mq6.
My bad, I thought that last report was from an Isengard user but I now see that he is on Jarvis

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - alegend - 2015-12-03

What is newest version? 4.1? Im on 3.2 and it doesnt show any update?? Can anyone tell me why

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - SmoothSinner - 2015-12-03

I think I'll go back to 15 for this skin. One thing I'd wish for is a Back and a Home button instead of ESC button on keyboard.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - TonyPh12345 - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-02, 19:17)Wanilton Wrote: @TonyPh12345, please post one image for reference, and inform step for reproduce this bug here. What Operational System?

Go to MOVIES (or TV) -- FILES -- ADD VIDEOS -- BROWSE -- WINDOWS NETWORK (SMB)
Choose your Workgroup
Pick a server that you must authenticate to.
Pick a share that is NOT yet in your sources / passwords list.
When you do, you must authenticate. But you cannot do so because the authentication credentials prompts (where it asks for your username and password) is underneath the "Browse for new share" screen still.

This is the same on OpenELEC and Ubuntu. If you search the old MQ 5 thread as well, you'll see people reporting the same thing.

You can hear the GUI sounds as you navigate the credentials prompts, but you cannot see what you're doing. You can see in the image that the selection bar (over MKV-LOW) is DIM, so it is not active. But no other active selection is visible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-03, 20:18)alegend Wrote: What is newest version? 4.1? Im on 3.2 and it doesnt show any update?? Can anyone tell me why

4.2.0 for Jarvis, 3.2.4 for Isengard. Only release 3.2.0 is public for now. 4.2.0 and 3.2.4 are development versions. When ready, the 3.3.0 version will be sent to the official repository.

Thanks TonyPH12345, I will check with MarcosQui about..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-03, 14:37)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-12-03, 01:59)the_bo Wrote: [quote='MANswers' pid='2176736' dateline='1449084014']

@Mananswers

Thanks!

When you click on add art and enter the name clearlogo you should see the name clearlogo below fanart and poster. Just click on that and browse for wherever you stored your movie set logo. Do same for clearart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-03, 21:25)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-12-03, 14:37)movie78 Wrote:

@Mananswers

Thanks!

When you click on add art and enter the name clearlogo you should see the name clearlogo below fanart and poster. Just click on that and browse for wherever you stored your movie set logo. Do same for clearart.

I understand,but the Clearlogo and ClearArt does download automatically and i don't where they are stored.