Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-12-03

Quote:I understand,but the Clearlogo and ClearArt does download automatically and i don't where they are stored.

Logos and clearart are usually stored beside where the movie file is.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-12-03

(2015-12-03, 22:06)the_bo Wrote:
Quote:I understand,but the Clearlogo and ClearArt does download automatically and i don't where they are stored.

Ok Will take a look at it tonight.

Do you know how to get the colletion dics view like the picture below

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - nitewulf - 2015-12-03

For the widgets. I am missing a couple I saw in the Video about customizing the menu. Trying to follow along to create the Video/Audio Addons menus. But when i press up to change the widgets, I only see Addons - Programs. video and audio are not there.

Anyway to get them there?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - vineet381 - 2015-12-04

(2015-12-03, 22:40)movie78 Wrote:

Ok Will take a look at it tonight.

Do you know how to get the colletion dics view like the picture below

Thanks!

Through Posterlite. Enable view disc and disable open case.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MANswers - 2015-12-04

(2015-12-02, 23:26)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 21:20)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 18:27)MonSoon12 Wrote:

How did you get all the dis to display in movie collection?

I assume you are using PosterLite.

@movie78, bud i am using the PosterLite view for this theme.

You need artwork downloader and extended script info to make the disc look this way. Once you have both, you will need to do two things.
1. Enable disc from the top menu.. see below.

2. After enabling 1, hit "C" and choose "Get Logo/Clearart for Solo Mode" It will pickup the logo's disc images. You might have to go back to the main menu and come back in again to see the discs in action.

(2015-12-03, 01:59)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 18:27)MonSoon12 Wrote: Not sure if your question was already answered (didn't see that it was), so...

Solution:
Go to 'Collection/Change View'
Enable 'Logo As Title (On Top If Available)

Thats not exactly the issue. I already have that option selected, and using this option you can view the logo of the movie on the top, but still you CANNOT see the logo for the Movie Sets.

If you see below. The movie set doesnt show up the logo. Previously in MQ5 you could manually choose to add logos for movie sets under "manage movie set" opti[/b]on after right clicking on the movie set. But now with MQ6 that option is not there anymore, i am sure this is a bug, and no one has ever raised this topic yet.

However i do get the logos for individual movies. The problem is only with the movie set.

@Mananswers

To get logo and clearart for movie sets do following:

Go into manage art like where it says fanart and poster. Press right or down to you see the option add art on bottom right.

When asks to enter name for art. Enter clearlogo. Browse for your movie set logo.

Go to add art again enter clearart for movie sets clearart. Brows for your movie set clearart

Voila should work Big Grin

Dear Sir,

I bow down to you, amazing. IT DID the trick. Wow, when you realize you know everything about the skin, there's more hidden tricks in it. Never knew this option of adding art existed.. never saw it.. How did you figure this out. I do not see this mentioned in the entire 40+ page thread.

Its working perfect now.

Now i have logos showing up for both movie sets and single movies.

Thanks again. But how did u figure this out? I am in love with my Kodi setup with the new MQ6 skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2015-12-04

The only i see where there movie file is extrafanart and extrathumbs.

(2015-12-04, 01:44)movie78 Wrote:

The only i see where there movie file is extrafanart and extrathumbs.

Are you using a third party scraper, or the inbuilt one?
I use Media Companion link
Its the best one out there, you can choose the options to download disc images, clearart clearlogos etc.
Rescrape your entire library, and that should do the trick, however do follow the steps i mentioned above. The disc, clearart, logo should be within your movie folder. If they are not, you can downloaded them manually from fanart.tv, though tedious work.. I have gone upto the extent of photoshop'ing my way into creating my on disc's for rare movies not found on the net. CustomManiacs is another good source to download disc images, its a paid subscrition, but its worth it, i have it. Tons of options to choose from, covers, albums, posters, discs, i have handpicked items for my library.

PS. make sure the file names for the disc inside your movie folder is disc.png else it will not work.

(2015-12-04, 01:37)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 23:26)movie78 Wrote:

How did you get all the dis to display in movie collection?

I assume you are using PosterLite.

@movie78, bud i am using the PosterLite view for this theme.

You need artwork downloader and extended script info to make the disc look this way. Once you have both, you will need to do two things.
1. Enable disc from the top menu.. see below.

I have artwork downloader and extended script installed
On the single disc i see everything,just on the movieset i am having some difficulties.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2015-12-04

If you want to save art in local folder ,then artwork downloader must change in settings for add-on in Kodi.
Settings-ArtworkDownloader-Configure-advanced-(turn on radio button for use local file).
Afther repeat download for movies get logo/clearart-solo mode,and your art will saved in movie folder.
For movie sets now all art will be visible......Just add in "choose art".

(2015-12-04, 02:08)Angelinas Wrote: If you want to save art in local folder ,then artwork downloader must change in settings for add-on in Kodi.
Settings-ArtworkDownloader-Configure-advanced-(turn on radio button for use local file).
Afther repeat download for movies get logo/clearart-solo mode,and your art will saved in movie folder.
For movie sets now all art will be visible......Just add in "choose art".

Got it!

How do i get Movieset to display in MOVIES?

Thanks!!!!

PS:

ClearArt is not displaying,only shows logo banner disc etcs...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2015-12-04

Dont forget to write that flags not displaying too Smile

(2015-12-04, 02:35)Angelinas Wrote: Dont forget to write that flags not displaying too Smile
How do i get that?

(2015-12-04, 02:35)Angelinas Wrote: Image

Dont forget to write that flags not displaying too Smile

Thats a good point, but how do you manage to get the flags? If you have 5 movie in a set will it show 5 rows of flags for each of the movie in the movie set? I see you have two rows.. there.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - willemd - 2015-12-04

(2015-12-04, 01:37)MANswers Wrote: Image

How did you get the skin to show the rating in 10 stars instead of 5 stars? I'd like that as well!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - marius37bv - 2015-12-04

Hello Guys!I get error when i try to get extrapack.Is possible to download manualy extrapack?And how should i install?Normal from zip file or i can unzip and put the file in addons ?Thank You!