Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - johnbanks - 2015-12-05

Two elementary questions ---
How do you make the mouse pointer bigger?
How do you make the mouse less sensitive?
Thanks for any advice

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-12-05

(2015-12-05, 14:49)marius37bv Wrote: Hello!ive try to install extapack but i get installation failed.I download manualy the zip and unziped and put the file in userdata folder but when i want to set the path i can find userdata even if ive check to show hiden files.And another problem that i have is i get all the time failed to install a dependency.I know this is not the correct forum but anyone can show me on forum where i get help for this problem.Thank you guys in advance and i am sorry for be insistent.

Hi marius again

If your on android take a look at this wiki it shows where the userdata path is for android Userdata (wiki)

Failed dependency means its usually a wrong version so always look for the most recent version of addon. Use the official kodi repository in settings add-ons to find updated version. If the version is right version but still doesnt install then unzip it into the addons folder and restart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - CREE - 2015-12-06

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am trying to change the font size for the description of an episode tv show or for a movie. I have been able to find some of the font settings in each view but cannot locate the file that contains this. I thought it was in the Home xml but could not locate.
Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - marius37bv - 2015-12-06

Hello!Ive uninstall kodi and after that i check to see if something has remanin and then i reinstall kodi again and even with fresh install i cant install the skin and extrapack and skin only if i do manually works.And when i open kodi with skin installed on upper screen appear addon required and say to use this feature you must download an addon library data provider but i get simplejson installation failed.Extrapack after unzip and place the file in userdata folder failed to installIt seams so wired because i ve did this with fresh install.And backup addon failed to install a dependency.The kodi version that i installed is from google play store.I am so frustrated with this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MarcosQui - 2015-12-06

(Release) Aeon MQ 6 - 3.3.0 - It may take up to 24 hours for the skin appears in the repo, please be patient. The skin will be updated automatically, just wait.

Changelog:

Added: Seeking information during playback. (thanks to HenriMatthijssen)
Changed: Removed Hard Disk Status from Main Menu/Settings (Linux, Linux Raspberry and Android). Kodi no offer support to show Hard Disc status in Main Menu for this systems. Not related to skin.
Fixed: View Right List/Sets - Overlap between discs and logotype.
Fixed: Various issues in PVR(TV). (thanks to schumi2004)
Fixed: Presets for main menu - Several issues involving menus and widgets.
Fixed: Main menu/genre information - words that are not part of the context.
Fixed: Layout issues in Dialog Video Info (ExtendedInfo Script).
Fixed: Overlap between Main Menu and and the Widgets Selector, if use Higher menu mode.
Fixed: Extrapack - old references to skin Aeon MQ 5. Can cause black screen in themes and weather images.
Fixed: Submenu for Custom Presets doesn't work properly.
Fixed: Layout for MPAA flags/German.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - sjobbels - 2015-12-06

Is there an option on tv shows to show the next episode air date of a tv show? I'm missing it in Aeon MQ6, it was available in MQ5.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-12-06

@sjobbels, press enter in submenu "guide tv" in tv shows menu.

Or in tv show have reference too, look image

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - SALAMINOMACHOS - 2015-12-06

(2015-12-06, 14:36)MarcosQui Wrote: [b](Release) Aeon MQ 6 - 3.3.0
Thanks Marcos for the update
Thanks Wanilton for your cooperation

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MANswers - 2015-12-06

(2015-12-06, 14:36)MarcosQui Wrote: (Release) Aeon MQ 6 - 3.3.0 - It may take up to 24 hours for the skin appears in the repo, please be patient. The skin will be updated automatically, just wait.

Changelog:

Added: Seeking information during playback. (thanks to HenriMatthijssen)
Changed: Removed Hard Disk Status from Main Menu/Settings (Linux, Linux Raspberry and Android). Kodi no offer support to show Hard Disc status in Main Menu for this systems. Not related to skin.
Fixed: View Right List/Sets - Overlap between discs and logotype.
Fixed: Various issues in PVR(TV). (thanks to schumi2004)
Fixed: Presets for main menu - Several issues involving menus and widgets.
Fixed: Main menu/genre information - words that are not part of the context.
Fixed: Layout issues in Dialog Video Info (ExtendedInfo Script).
Fixed: Overlap between Main Menu and and the Widgets Selector, if use Higher menu mode.
Fixed: Extrapack - old references to skin Aeon MQ 5. Can cause black screen in themes and weather images.
Fixed: Submenu for Custom Presets doesn't work properly.
Fixed: Layout for MPAA flags/German.

Amazing, looking forward to this.

Is there a setting to allow the progress bar for video to show how much it has loaded in advance of what you are watching. If you are having buffering issues?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - wencaS - 2015-12-06

(2015-12-06, 20:17)CREE Wrote: Is there a setting to allow the progress bar for video to show how much it has loaded in advance of what you are watching. If you are having buffering issues?

You think this Buffer Progress bar?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - godeli - 2015-12-06

Hello! I have the following problem, and it is that some submenus can not run. Appears the inscription "Empty" and not open.

(2015-12-06, 20:36)wencaS Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 20:17)CREE Wrote: Is there a setting to allow the progress bar for video to show how much it has loaded in advance of what you are watching. If you are having buffering issues?

You think this Buffer Progress bar?

This works amazing.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-12-07

Version 3.3.0 available on official repository

Link for download

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/skin.aeonmq6/skin.aeonmq6-3.3.0.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - TonyPh12345 - 2015-12-07

After updating to 3.3.0, none of the themes work any more, because the pointer to the extrapack location was changed for some reason. I had to manually change the extrapack path again!