Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MANswers - 2015-12-11

I have an issue thats not related to MQ 6. But asking here, as you guys using mq6 are the most active members on this forum.
Its a quick one.

I have set the wrong content and scraper for one of my world movie sources. However my main movie is set to use local metadata while it updates the library as i use a third party scraper.
But one of the sources i think ive set to something else, and each time the movie library updates it gets to this page.

Now i am not able to edit the content of the library.
How do i change this or infact remove or delete the entire folder path/content?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - coolpint - 2015-12-11

(2015-12-10, 15:24)Wanilton Wrote: @coolpint, press M, check button Media Info, work this way for me.

go to

Thanks for having a look at my problem. I am aware of the "Media Info" available from muisic OSD as I wrote in my previous post. But pressing "Album Information" from the page you show does not do anything on my setup. Can you kindly try selecting the "Album Information" from the page and see if it does anything?

Anyway, my actual wish is to have "Info" button bring up Album Information when pressed from full screen music visualization page and I would appreciate very much for any instruction on how to achieve it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - coolpint - 2015-12-11

(2015-12-10, 16:09)jasn Wrote: You are correct coolpint, pressing "I"nfo key in fullscreen no longer works. Nor does the ability to sweep away the furniture by pressing escape, as has been an option in earlier MQ Aeon versions. I really like the option to start fullscreen when beginning music, however.

Playing music is my primary use for Kodi, and those two features are very important to me. Leaving fullscreen mode with several keystrokes is not very convenient, nor is going into menus to turn off furniture altogether. I believe both of these features are available in Confluence, BTW.

I've been hacking the MusicVisualization.xml file in an attempt to get some of my favorite features back, alongside the new and excellent features like multiple screen view choices. I am not very experienced in this program, however, and getting mixed results. If my self-made improvements come together I'll post the results.

The next version of Kodi appears to be lining up a lot of new features for playing music, which I think is a very smart move. (Have you seen what hardware companies are selling music-only servers for?!?!?). I'm looking forwrd to the progression of this part of the program.

Thanks for confirming the problem ("Info" button not working on full screen music display) is not just specific to my setup. My main use for Kodi is for playing music as well and I would love to have the feature if possible. As you rightly put it, the extra keystrokes required do get in the way of "convenience".

Please share any findings from your "self-made improvements". I will keep an eye on your post. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - CREE - 2015-12-11

Hi
When using the panel or wall view for audio it does not display and info on the top left as it would for tvshows or movies. I know the info is being grabbed as in rightlist the details are displayed. I have been scouring through the views xml with no luck.
Any suggestions?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Morphious - 2015-12-11

(2015-11-12, 16:48)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Ron, glad u posted that as last night i had a major headache with my build.

Im the creator of two community builds, Evolution and Obsidian. I plan to create a lite version of Evolution for Fire sticks and low end devices.
Now that builds all setup and fingers crossed its working now that ive sorted Ivue out.

My plan is to create a 2nd profile and have that as a kids profile. I set it up like this on tuesday evening and last night i opened it up to tinker with and low and behold, same as you...the profile had reset. i clicked on the kids profile and Aeon MQ 6 loaded up again as if it had just been installed and all menus had gone.

I reset the build and saved it. opened kodi and the kid build but it wouldnt open. I built it on my laptop. I move the cursor around the screen and its really slow and a trail of cursors follow the cursor. I had no idea what happened so i started again. I could get into the 'Lite' profile fine but not kids. I ended up removing the kids profile and starting again and it happened again.

I should have take a screenshot and posted on here but by then it was pushing midnight and i had had enough. You post just remined me about it. i would have posted earlier today but im still at work.

Hi mate. How did you sort the Ivue issue out with MQ6? If you don't mind me asking. I am having a nightmare trying to integrate it into the skin.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MANswers - 2015-12-11

(2015-12-11, 01:57)MANswers Wrote: I have an issue thats not related to MQ 6. But asking here, as you guys using mq6 are the most active members on this forum.
Its a quick one.

I have set the wrong content and scraper for one of my world movie sources. However my main movie is set to use local metadata while it updates the library as i use a third party scraper.
But one of the sources i think ive set to something else, and each time the movie library updates it gets to this page.

Now i am not able to edit the content of the library.
How do i change this or infact remove or delete the entire folder path/content?

Never mind, i got it figured out.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - sjobbels - 2015-12-11

(2015-12-06, 15:35)Wanilton Wrote: @sjobbels, press enter in submenu "guide tv" in tv shows menu.

Or in tv show have reference too, look image

Thanks Wanilton. I'm using the glass list, that's the reason that I can't see this reference Smile
Is it possible to add it here as well?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - SmoothSinner - 2015-12-12

Aeon MQ rules the Forum!

Few things I'd like to see release with Aeon MQ 7: A "BACK" and "HOME" buttons instead of using the escape key multiple times after I've been in many places. Home to take me straight home. Keep it going guys lol

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Buzniak - 2015-12-12

I'll try this for the 3rd time on this forum, if anyone could help me, because no ne seems to answer my questions....

This has been discussed for First Public Beta version of MQ6, but.

How can i enlarge the Clearart in PosterLight View? The <include name="PLClearValue"> Does not work for clearart Enlarging in ViewsPosterLight.xml Version 3.2.0
I would like bigger clearart please!

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2015-12-12

(2015-12-12, 14:28)Buzniak Wrote: I'll try this for the 3rd time on this forum, if anyone could help me, because no ne seems to answer my questions....

This has been discussed for First Public Beta version of MQ6, but.

How can i enlarge the Clearart in PosterLight View? The <include name="PLClearValue"> Does not work for clearart Enlarging in ViewsPosterLight.xml Version 3.2.0
I would like bigger clearart please!

Thanks!
I wonder whether this is enough Smile

Code:
    <itemlayout width="380" height="109" condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),clearart)+!Control.IsVisible(69196)">
    <control type="group">
    <left>-630</left>
    <top>446</top>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="74" end="74" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
    <include>PosFade</include>
    <include>PLClear</include>
    </control>
    </itemlayout>
    <focusedlayout width="480" height="149" condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),clearart)">
    <control type="group">
    <left>-535</left>
    <top>448</top>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="0,671" start="74" end="100" time="480" tween="cubic" easing="inout" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
    <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="100" tween="cubic" easing="inout" reversible="false" condition="!Control.HasFocus(69)">Unfocus</animation>
    <animation type="Unfocus" reversible="false" condition="Control.HasFocus(69)">
    <effect type="zoom" center="-167,671" start="100" end="74" time="240" tween="cubic" easing="inout" />
    <effect type="slide" end="-58,-2" />
    </animation>
    <include>PLClear</include>
    </control>
    </focusedlayout>

Code:
    <include name="PLClear">
    <control type="image">
    <width>420</width>
    <height>205</height>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
    <texture background="true">$VAR[PLClearArtVar]</texture>
    </control>
    <control type="textbox">
    <top>19</top>
    <include>PLTextTitle</include>
    <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearart))+IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))</visible>
    </control>
    </include>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - XoXe - 2015-12-12

Hello, i´ve just trying this awesome skin but i have a problem.
I´ve installed it in a Raspberry and i have the library shared by upnp from another Kodi installed in a HTPC.
But when i enter in Series or Movies in the main menu, i have always to search in folders since i arrive to the one where i have all the files.
Is there any way to have the final folder directly from the main menu?
Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-12-12

(2015-12-12, 22:35)XoXe Wrote: Hello, i´ve just trying this awesome skin but i have a problem.
I´ve installed it in a Raspberry and i have the library shared by upnp from another Kodi installed in a HTPC.
But when i enter in Series or Movies in the main menu, i have always to search in folders since i arrive to the one where i have all the files.
Thanks.

Hi xoxe

Navigate to settings on main menu press down and select customise main menu.

Scroll down to movies press right and select Replace this item with.. then on right hand side select choose video node

Navigate to path of your movies. Save and exit to main menu. Movies should enter directly to folder then.

Hope this helps Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - cgebke - 2015-12-13

I don't think this has been requested officially, but I would love to see a progress bar like this in the next release:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251113

I've added the mod from the link above and it works/looks great.

Thanks for all the hard work in making this skin great!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - XoXe - 2015-12-13

(2015-12-12, 23:17)the_bo Wrote:
(2015-12-12, 22:35)XoXe Wrote: Hello, i´ve just trying this awesome skin but i have a problem.
Thanks.

Hi xoxe

Navigate to settings on main menu press down and select customise main menu.

Scroll down to movies press right and select Replace this item with.. then on right hand side select choose video node

Navigate to path of your movies. Save and exit to main menu. Movies should enter directly to folder then.

Hope this helps Smile

Thanks a lot, didn't know that option, it worked

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - SmoothSinner - 2015-12-13

I read somewhere in this thread Aeon MQ 7 would be ready today for VIP and members of this forum. Am I right? Thanks