Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - bubblegum57 - 2015-12-31

I have the same problem, NUC N28 whatever it is, Openelec. I had this with Helix as well. I tried with a few other skins, it happened on those. On AV Forums another user had the same issue. I even sent the NUC back to intel, Still happens.

Lets us know the fix, if there is one.

As the actual video plays fine, I gave up worrying about it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - notinmyname - 2016-01-01

(2015-12-31, 21:21)bubblegum57 Wrote: I have the same problem, NUC N28 whatever it is, Openelec. I had this with Helix as well. I tried with a few other skins, it happened on those. On AV Forums another user had the same issue. I even sent the NUC back to intel, Still happens.

Lets us know the fix, if there is one.

As the actual video plays fine, I gave up worrying about it.
Actually happens to me only with Aeon MQ 6, no problems with other skins....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - zerocool7545 - 2016-01-01

Hi,

I know the "right view" is the default view of the skin but is there any way to have an option to switch it?I mostly use the "wide view" and whenever I use an addon with a search feature the view switch to "right view" always and I have to switch it to "wide".Everytime I have to switch the view and it's very annoying.Is there any way to change the default view?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - melons2 - 2016-01-01

(2016-01-01, 21:59)zerocool7545 Wrote: Hi,

I know the "right view" is the default view of the skin but is there any way to have an option to switch it?I mostly use the "wide view" and whenever I use an addon with a search feature the view switch to "right view" always and I have to switch it to "wide".Everytime I have to switch the view and it's very annoying.Is there any way to change the default view?

TRY THIS:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=249564

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - KroZpOz - 2016-01-02

Is anyone else receiving "Failed to install a dependency" when attempting to install this skin? Attempted via repository and .zip file. Not sure how to troubleshoot from here?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - leejk - 2016-01-02

(2016-01-02, 01:10)KroZpOz Wrote: Is anyone else receiving "Failed to install a dependency" when attempting to install this skin? Attempted via repository and .zip file. Not sure how to troubleshoot from here?
Yes, common issue. Usually after several attempts it'll work, else you need to manually install them.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - AidenL - 2016-01-02

(2015-12-28, 14:06)AidenL Wrote: Hi all,

I added in the rotating fan art on my front end for Movies and TV Shows but now Settings, Shutdown etc show a blank black screen.

Anyone know how I can fix that please?

Wondering if anyone has an answer to this please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Fail$tyle420 - 2016-01-02

(2016-01-02, 03:14)AidenL Wrote:

I added in the rotating fan art on my front end for Movies and TV Shows but now Settings, Shutdown etc show a blank black screen.

Can you change the backgrounds at all for those sections?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - AidenL - 2016-01-02

(2016-01-02, 16:58)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 03:14)AidenL Wrote:

Can you change the backgrounds at all for those sections?

Im not sure how to, but I installed the Modded version and its all ok now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ZdenniZ - 2016-01-03

Trying to install the skin, but it fails during dependencies installation. Any suggestions on how to rectify this? I am using a completely fresh Kodi 15.1 install.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - TiiZ - 2016-01-03

(2015-12-30, 16:19)TiiZ Wrote: I get a 'dependencies not met' error when trying to install the Aeon MQ6 skin. Do I need to install other plugins first? Got the Extrapack installed.
Here is my log:

http://xbmclogs.com/peob2qp5x

Anyone? Seems like there are more people with this issue...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - slip_ - 2016-01-03

How can I enable extendedinfo script as default view when displaying info on movies/tv episodes?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-01-03

@slip_, skin have support extented info. If you prefer native way for show data and image, go to extended info script settings, there you find one option for force view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - alegend - 2016-01-03

Any clue why my tv screen gets black and tries to change refresh rate when using this skin?? I didbt have this until i bought a hd5450 graphics card for my system. Screen gets black and then comes back with picture and shows refresh rate on upper left corner like i start a movie in e. G. 24hz. This happens sometimes every 20sec and sometimes 1 time in 3min.... doesnt happen with mq5. Already tried different drivers. Imon win 10.1.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - slip_ - 2016-01-03

@Wanilton - I am using Aeon MQ6. In extended info script settings - under General - Open InfoDialog by Default was already enabled. Under THEMOVIEDB I enabled "Force Native Appearance" ... restart Kodi 15.2, still not working. In movies, under context menu, I can choose Extended Info, but I want it do be default when I get info on a movie.