Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2015-11-08

So when using the option to point manually to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack, i get the background themes OK, but i don't get the weather icons...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Cinephile - 2015-11-08

I am on version 3.1.0, which was the latest VIP build prior to 3.2.0. Have there been any changes or does 3.2.0 only refer to the public release?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - gkf9 - 2015-11-08

(2015-11-08, 12:52)devkid Wrote: Big big thanks for the skin, highly appreciated!

I just wanted to say that the script "script.aeonmq6.extrapack" did not work for me to install the extra pack. The script downloaded alot to ".kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.aeonmq6.extrapack\updates\AeonMQ-skin.aeonmq6.extrapack-a6cc2ab" but than said "failed".
I manually created the folder ".kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack" and extracted this https://codeload.github.com/AeonMQ/skin.aeonmq6.extrapack/zip/master and now the Extra pack works fine and looks great Smile

Thanks for this, finally got it sorted now after several failings.

(2015-11-08, 13:00)djoole Wrote: So when using the option to point manually to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack, i get the background themes OK, but i don't get the weather icons...

I hadn't activated icons in menu customisation!

Another problem : when i browse my movies my directors, i don't get their picture. No problems with actors.

A huge regression from MQ5 : widget "recently added movies" is not playlist dependent anymore.

I hide the "movies" default menu, to replace it with a custom playlist actually containing only movies (not cartoons, not concerts, not spectacles, not kid stuff), and submenu totally custom (3D, VO, VF, Directors, etc.)
==> in MQ5 the recently added showed only recent movies from my playlist
==> in MQ6 i've got kid stuff in my recent movies widgets

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - steviebhoy - 2015-11-08

How do you rearrange your sections on the main menu so they are in a order I prefer cant find the option in the skin settings?
And is there a way to make the fonts a bigger size in the sub menus?..great skin loving it!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - abba77 - 2015-11-08

(2015-11-08, 14:51)djoole Wrote: A huge regression from MQ5 : widget "recently added movies" is not playlist dependent anymore.

I hide the "movies" default menu, to replace it with a custom playlist actually containing only movies (not cartoons, not concerts, not spectacles, not kid stuff), and submenu totally custom (3D, VO, VF, Directors, etc.)
==> in MQ5 the recently added showed only recent movies from my playlist
==> in MQ6 i've got kid stuff in my recent movies widgets

yes, or showing regular movies not for kids in the kids recent adds.

for now i have disabled all widgets.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - gkf9 - 2015-11-08

Can anyone tell me how I go about setting the collection movies up?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MarcosQui - 2015-11-08

@djoole, @abba77, in Aeon MQ 6, to separate the widgets to playlists is necessary to do so:

1 - Create a menu indicating your playlist. If you do not want to see this menu is displayed in the main menu, you should use the option to hide it.

2 - After creating this menu, go to the widgets selector. You will see a new item.

3 - Choose this item and ready, the widgets will be filtered.

This list can be applied to any menu, as often as you want.
It is not a regression, is a major breakthrough, it is only necessary to know how to use. Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-08

(2015-11-08, 06:19)Wulfsige Wrote: I have my TV Shows and Movies split into different sections like Kids, Documentary & General, I can add these sections as menus, but how do I create widgets for these sections. For example I have documentary TV Shows and I want the widgets to show the latest unwatched documentary shows. I created smartlists that do the job, can I use these smartlists as widgets?

Yes, press up arrow, top menu, navigate for right using arrow button, the latest item are widgets for playlists. It´s very simple to use, only need select the correct playlist.

Only appear after put item in main menu

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-08

(2015-11-08, 15:18)steviebhoy Wrote: How do you rearrange your sections on the main menu so they are in a order I prefer cant find the option in the skin settings?
And is there a way to make the fonts a bigger size in the sub menus?..great skin loving it!

Use customize main menu (submenu settings), you have function replace for change one item for other,

example change movies for tv shows, tv shows for games, etc...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - BiTeMeNoW - 2015-11-08

(2015-11-08, 17:28)Wanilton Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 06:19)Wulfsige Wrote: I have my TV Shows and Movies split into different sections like Kids, Documentary & General, I can add these sections as menus, but how do I create widgets for these sections. For example I have documentary TV Shows and I want the widgets to show the latest unwatched documentary shows. I created smartlists that do the job, can I use these smartlists as widgets?

Yes, press up arrow, top menu, navigate for right using arrow button, the latest item are widgets for playlists. It´s very simple to use, only need select the correct playlist.

Only appear after put item in main menu

Hi, I have the same issues and what you show is not what it was.
The widget will show the playlist, but will not show the last added anymore like you can choose for movies or shows. So it will list in alphabetical order.
Also it would be cool to choose if you want to hide watched items.

Thank you very Much for making it Isengard compatible. Using this skin series a couple of years now.

Edit:
Is there a possibility to get the shows name instead of the MQ6 logo in showcase view if logo art not available?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MarcosQui - 2015-11-08

The order of playlists is managed by Kodi.

- Go to your playlist, right button, choose Edit.

- Change to the order you like.

- Done.

(2015-11-08, 17:54)MarcosQui Wrote: The order of playlists is managed by Kodi.

- Go to your playlist, right button, choose Edit.

- Change to the order you like.

- Done.

Thank you MarcosQui, so there is no possibility to hide watched in widget if you want to see them in the list, right? Also will the list be shown as per playlist and not in alphabetical order?
Can you give me a hint how to replace the MQ logo from showcase view if there is no logo art with simple text?

Edit:
The watched icon setted in the skin settings works in the item list. on the widged it will show the standard icon and color.

(2015-11-08, 14:44)djoole Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 13:00)djoole Wrote: So when using the option to point manually to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack, i get the background themes OK, but i don't get the weather icons...

I hadn't activated icons in menu customisation!

Another problem : when i browse my movies my directors, i don't get their picture. No problems with actors.

Still not getting icons.
Changed language to english, still no look.
Clicked on download extra pack and getting MQ5 extrapack updated ??
Edit: OK it downloads in mq6 but text shows mq5 ... still no icons, on main menu or weather menu it shows the temperature and the text is: Unknown. with helix and yahoo weather no problems with mq5 and extra pack