Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - nixpix - 2016-01-30

Edit. Nevermind

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - RonnieG3 - 2016-01-30

Anyone have a tip on how to make this work well with Jarvis? I know it's not "technically" compatible. I made change in addon.xml, but when running the skin (and mods) I get a weird transparency on menus and sub-menus. makes reading text and selecting options nigh impossible. Even tried reloading skin settings. I'd hate miss out on using Jarvis. With the RERO schedule Kodi is moving to, will we always be version behind if we decide to stick with this skin? Been using this since MQ2 and frankly there isn't another skin i'd choose. If there's no real way to make it work, Isengard works just fine. Just curious is all.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - stevedawg85 - 2016-01-31

Can we make the sub menu on by default and/or always visible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2016-01-31

Hi,
This is the problem I was talking about :
If I deactivate animated icons (I don't like the design of them), I don't have static icons in the addon or in the widget.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Repoman - 2016-02-01

Is there a way to add the Extended Info feature to the Kodi Video Libray and Playback section?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - stevedawg85 - 2016-02-04

(2016-01-31, 08:23)stevedawg85 Wrote: Can we make the sub menu on by default and/or always visible?

Bump - still curious if the submenu can be in an always on status

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-02-04

@stevedawg85, nope, is no possible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - stevedawg85 - 2016-02-04

(2016-02-04, 19:16)Wanilton Wrote: @stevedawg85, nope, is no possible.

Thanks for the reply, I'll just deal w/ it, hopefully it's an option in MQ7 or future versions!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - leejk - 2016-02-05

Currently using locally scraped fanart, disc art, nfo files, etc. However when viewing the movie info, the actor thumbnails are blank. If I select the reload button, it asks to ignor local info and retrieve from Internet, which then grabs the actor thumbs, but then it ignores all the local artwork. Shouldn't the skin automatically retrieve the thumbs without reading using the skin helper addons?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Silki - 2016-02-05

Amazing Skin but my OSD when playing music full screen is off center

Its right over to the left hand side

Help Huh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - huizingajm - 2016-02-05

(2016-02-05, 15:24)Silki Wrote: Amazing Skin but my OSD when playing music full screen is off center

Its right over to the left hand side

Help Huh

Do you have a screenshot or image so we can see the issue? I am not sure I understand the issue.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Silki - 2016-02-05

I Havant to hand but see attached as an example (Crude one I know)

But this is how it looks ...

Im running this on a Pi2 ... but everything else seems fine

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - noise36 - 2016-02-06

I downloaded the extra pack via the settings menu but it doesn't install...any fix or work around?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - satmanuk - 2016-02-08

Bugs i have ( have not read all 60 pages)

minix box on 15.2

LIVE TV
the channels from a m3u file all seem ok, but when i have added a dozen epg files to test, nothing is should under live guide... i tested daxter, iptv stalker, retec, genie and many more

Addons
A few days ago when i went to remove a addon the left side text was overlapping the already text on the left? so could not read any writing.

The word BUFFERING, please wait on some things should be WORKING when installing etc IMHO

layout, there is no way to have icons of tv shows from favourites? and not just a list?

for 3 days i get a error at top about extended info script? like:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=256485
when i have things like whats trending or airing today on tv shows.

there is NO sports defrault layout on the skin.

when the field box opens on some addons, the box is about 5px to short and letters like g and j are only showing the top and not the bottom of the letter when typing a url

also at 98% the addon for the skins just says files? when go to get the extra packs

cant get weather to work with local info, rain, wind, snow and only have the two option winter or summer in usa and i`m in the uk

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - TonyPh12345 - 2016-02-08

(2016-02-08, 18:40)satmanuk Wrote: cant get weather to work with local info, rain, wind, snow and only have the two option winter or summer in usa and i`m in the uk

Last I checked, the UK was also in the northern hemisphere, so you would select Winter. Wink