Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 14:27)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi all, I am new to this frankly wonderful skin that pretty much does everything I need - However there are a couple of things that I would like, if possible (I believe they are part of the Skin Helper Add-On or something like that)

I really miss flags that show progress in a movie or TV series. In the TITAN skin, for example, I could choose a different colour flag and designs for:

Watched
In Progress (this also displayed a % amount actually viewed)
Movie Sets.

Is there anyway to get this type of information displayed in this skin please?

Also, whilst I am asking, is there a view that shows the number of episodes in a series that you have yet to watch? This view I find really useful as it gives you a simple overview in the long list of TV series you are watching as to how many episodes have been aired that you need to catch up on.

I have had a play with custom playlists but I get confused as to what settings to use.

Any help/suggestions would be great please.

For watched flag design and colour you can change in skin settings. To see the watched flag in your library you have to activate it when your browsing your movies press left or up to activate the drop down menu. Select show watched.

In progress % you have to add manually. Where do you want it displayed in the skin I will help you out with code.

You can change movie sets colour in skin settings also under media case press right arrow change case to movie sets then change colour.

I will have a look into your question about the episodes.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Mr Cellophane - 2016-03-01

Thanks the_bo for the reply. I didn't know about changing the colour of the movie sets, I will have a play tonight.

For the % watched of a movie something like a % value shown in the same place as the Watched Icon would be OK, ideally we could make the icon a different colour, possible size as well, so that we could easily tell that it is a part watched item. The other place this could be listed is somewhere in the details of the movie when you view the list etc of all of the movies you have in your library, maybe in the list where the length of the movie is shown or something like that. I believe we can use a widget to show Movies In Progress but that involves changing the widget every time.

If you can help with the episodes view then that would be fantastic. The view could be pretty much the same as the % view mentioned above (again ideally we could set a different colour for the unwatched episodes icon) and it should show how many episodes are unwatched or have been aired for that are unwatched for items in your library. An overview of how many unwatched episodes for a total series and then when you go into the series the number of unwatched on a per season overview would be very useful as well.

I hope that makes sense.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 16:51)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Thanks the_bo for the reply. I didn't know about changing the colour of the movie sets, I will have a play tonight.

For the % watched of a movie something like a % value shown in the same place as the Watched Icon would be OK, ideally we could make the icon a different colour, possible size as well, so that we could easily tell that it is a part watched item. The other place this could be listed is somewhere in the details of the movie when you view the list etc of all of the movies you have in your library, maybe in the list where the length of the movie is shown or something like that. I believe we can use a widget to show Movies In Progress but that involves changing the widget every time.

If you can help with the episodes view then that would be fantastic. The view could be pretty much the same as the % view mentioned above (again ideally we could set a different colour for the unwatched episodes icon) and it should show how many episodes are unwatched or have been aired for that are unwatched for items in your library. An overview of how many unwatched episodes for a total series and then when you go into the series the number of unwatched on a per season overview would be very useful as well.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm only getting into skin modding so I don't have lot of expertise. I have added the progress % on some of the views so if there's a favourite view you use I could give you code for it. Then you can paste it into other views if you wish.

Did you try the option of hiding watched items in drop down menu. I know its not quite what your looking for but it will hide the episodes you have watched.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - apriliaedd - 2016-03-01

I hope someone can help me out here. I'm trying to export my skin settings but everytime it gives an error "guisettings.xml not found" Guisettings.xml is in the userdata folder where it belongs. I'm running windows 10 pro, kodi 15.2 and aeon mq6 3.3.0.

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Mr Cellophane - 2016-03-02

Hi there,
I managed to have a bit of a play last night and this skin just keeps giving, I am amazed how flexible it is. I changed the view of my TV shows to Glass list and that shows the number of unwatched episodes as you scroll through the shows, so that is a start.
However what would be great, and what I am asking for please, is it was possible to create a Widget that we could choose that would show all of your TV series and have a flag/icon/whatever displayed on the poster image the number of unwatched episodes - I know this view exists in TITAN so it must be possible. Any thoughts please?

For the percentage viewed of a movie, again this could be a widget for In-Progress movies but with a flag/icon/whatever displayed on the movie poster image with the % viewed - Again this view exists in TITAN.

A few other things if I may, based on information from the IMDB and information that TITAN can show:

When I press "i" for Information to view the actors etc in a movie I get the information but the actors do not have there names listed at all and I feel that this would be very helpful if this could be done - Maybe it should work that way anyway, but for some reason it doesn't in my system - TITAN shows this if you use the Extended Info view.
Could we then go into the actors profile and it would show the movies you have in your library (I believe it does this already) but also a view of all of the movies they have been in? If possible then maybe we could look at a trailer for the movie?
Could we get an indicator that shows when the movie is in the Top 100 or so movies of all time according to IMDB?
Could we get an indicator that shows how many Oscars the movie has won and in what year?
Could we get an indicator that shows gross revenue of the movie?

Sorry about all the questions/thoughts, I hope they all make sense.

(2016-03-01, 17:09)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 16:51)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Thanks the_bo for the reply. I didn't know about changing the colour of the movie sets, I will have a play tonight.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm only getting into skin modding so I don't have lot of expertise. I have added the progress % on some of the views so if there's a favourite view you use I could give you code for it. Then you can paste it into other views if you wish.

Did you try the option of hiding watched items in drop down menu. I know its not quite what your looking for but it will hide the episodes you have watched.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Ices - 2016-03-02

Hi when will this work with Jarvis?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-03-02

Only Aeon MQ7 will be work with Kodi Jarvis, but don´t have public version yet.

MQ6 have mods make by others members, work for use with Kodi Jarvis, available in this area...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2016-03-03

Is there going to MQ6 version that worked with Kodi 17 Krypton or some already work?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - RonnieG3 - 2016-03-03

(2016-03-03, 16:20)movie78 Wrote: Is there going to MQ6 version that worked with Kodi 17 Krypton or some already work?

Thanks!

Try the mod here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247705. It's supposed to work up through Krypton if I remember correctly

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - movie78 - 2016-03-04

(2016-03-03, 23:39)RonnieG3 Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 16:20)movie78 Wrote: Is there going to MQ6 version that worked with Kodi 17 Krypton or some already work?

Thanks!

Try the mod here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247705. It's supposed to work up through Krypton if I remember correctly

Try to install from zip,it didn't work,extract the zip and copy the folder into the addons folder and still not working.

Any Help!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - yellow1144 - 2016-03-04

Experiencing a problem with ExtendedInfo Script that seems to be skin dependent. I'm not sure if it is or not but I thought I'd start here before trying the thread for the script itself.

Using MQ6 on Kodi 15.2 Isengard Win7/64

A few weeks back I started getting a 'Dependencies not met' error when Extended Info Script tries to update. Add-on shows an update available but the error prevents the update.

The debug log shows that the dependency that is missing is:

Quote:requires resource.images.studios.white version 0.0.5 which is not available

Was this ever part of MQ6? I have looked and indeed cannot find that Resource. I found a source for it, downloaded it and put it alongside other resources in the addons folder but still get the error.

It doesn't seem like anybody else is experiencing this, can't find any discussion on it anywhere.

Anyone have any idea what else I could try? (If this is the wrong place for this question, let me know and I'll move it over to the script thread)

Thanks.

Also thanks again Marcos for doing such fantastic work in creating these skins, and to the modders who are extending their life by creating variations of what are our favorite skins. They are just the best.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-03-04

Resources images addons only have support Aeon MQ7.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - yellow1144 - 2016-03-04

Ahh, so does this mean that the version of Extended info Script that my system wants to update to is only for MQ7 and not MQ6?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-03-04

No relationed, MQ6 have support extended info

Version more recent Extended for Isengard is 3.1.3

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/script.extendedinfo/script.extendedinfo-3.1.3.zip

Exist version more recent script, but it´s only for Jarvis/Krypton.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - yellow1144 - 2016-03-06

Thanks Wanilton

I did not know about 3.1.3. I updated to that and it seems to have solves the broken dependencies notices.

(2016-03-04, 22:03)Wanilton Wrote: No relationed, MQ6 have support extended info

Version more recent Extended for Isengard is 3.1.3

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/script.extendedinfo/script.extendedinfo-3.1.3.zip

Exist version more recent script, but it´s only for Jarvis/Krypton.