Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2016-04-25

(2016-04-25, 12:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi, I love this Skin however for some reason my system has once again decided to reset itself back to Confluence.
Fortunately I had installed the Backup add-on and managed to get the system almost back to where it was before.

I would like to use the inbuilt backup/restore option in the Skin but I still cannot as I always get an error telling me that the guisettings/xml is missing - Can anyone please tell me how to get over this issue.

(15.2 Isengard - OpenElec)

Hi cellophane

To overwrite guisettings.XML you first stop kodi. You do this by SSH command as follows

Code:
Sudo systemctl stop mediacenter

Then overwrite your guisettings.xml with your backup guisettings.xml using winscp.

Then restart kodi with following command

Code:
Sudo systemctl restart mediacenter

Hopefully this should restore.

Its much easier if you update to kodi Jarvis 16 as each skin settings is stored in a separate folder. So you only need to save the settings.XML file after you have set up the skin the way you like.

Hope this helps Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - art5 - 2016-04-26

Hello friends.

I'm sorry if it has been posted before, with a solution, but I can't install Aeon MQ6 on Jarvis 16.1, Windows.

I've changed 5.9 to 5.10 as said by you all, but now it says 'failed due to an invalid structure'.

What to do?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2016-04-27

(2016-04-26, 23:30)art5 Wrote: Hello friends.

I'm sorry if it has been posted before, with a solution, but I can't install Aeon MQ6 on Jarvis 16.1, Windows.

I've changed 5.9 to 5.10 as said by you all, but now it says 'failed due to an invalid structure'.

What to do?

Thanks.

Hi art5

Try extracting the zip file so you get the folder skin.aeonmq6.

Copy this folder to the addons directory inside .kodi folder.

Restart kodi hopefully should be installed then.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - art5 - 2016-04-27

Thank you very much The_bo, it worked.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - hansolo77 - 2016-05-10

I just took the plunge and manually updated my Raspberry Pi 2 with the OpenELEC beta to get Jarvis 16.1. Everything about this skin still works fine on that. However, I do notice a problem when using the OpenWeatherMap weather addon with this skin. The "Home" screen of Kodi looks fine, with animated icons and stuff. However, if I go INTO the weather tab to say look at the forecast or maps, none of the icons or maps load. I tested this addon with the Confluence theme and they appear fine. So something with the Jarvis update broke the icon rendering for this addon. I know this is an "ISENGARD" skin, and a new "JARVIS" one is in production. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen this happen and was able to maybe do a quick fix to it, or if it's just something I'll have to live with prior to installing the Aeon MQ7 skin when it comes out of testing?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Lammoth - 2016-05-11

Hello,
I will activate / deactivate the time/date in musicview. How i can do this? I can't find the Settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - awesomebuilder - 2016-05-12

Guys.

That question maybe was asked before....but I can't find answer.

Problem is when I do shortcut to addon via VIDEO NODE the addon list does't refresh....lets say addon content list with todays football games. The same list will be tomorrow, day after and so on until I clear cache. How do I fix that please Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Ghosthree3 - 2016-05-17

For some reason this has disappeared from the repos for me. I flashed my RPi because I was having some issues and upon reinstalling I can no longer find it. Managed to find a zip (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/skin.aeonmq6/skin.aeonmq6-3.3.0.zip) which I hope will work. Why has it disappeared?

EDIT: Nope. That didn't work.

Would appreciate someone telling me where I can find a working zip, my setup kind of sucks without this skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-05-17

@Ghosthree3, skin Aeon MQ 6 make by MarcosQui is only for Kodi Isengard, for each geneation Kodi, need specific version skin with support. Nothing disappeared on repo, only don´t have official version MQ for Kodi Jarvis available yet, MQ7 is working in progress, when done you see there.

Exist MQ mod versions make by users, look for [MOD] in threads titles.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Sajarac - 2016-05-17

Hi Mr Wanilton, sorry to bother you, quick question: Do you know why in Jarvis with MQ6 Mod, the CU lyrics is not working? I get a back screen trying to set the lyrics script.

Many thanks for any reply.

regards

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-05-17

Use CU LRC Lyrics, maybe fix.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Ghosthree3 - 2016-05-18

(2016-05-17, 14:24)Wanilton Wrote: @Ghosthree3, skin Aeon MQ 6 make by MarcosQui is only for Kodi Isengard, for each geneation Kodi, need specific version skin with support. Nothing disappeared on repo, only don´t have official version MQ for Kodi Jarvis available yet, MQ7 is working in progress, when done you see there.

Exist MQ mod versions make by users, look for [MOD] in threads titles.
Ok it does seem I somehow have Jarvis. No idea how, skin worked fine before I flashed it and I installed the same thing. I'll grab a mod though, thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Mr Cellophane - 2016-05-18

Hi all, I have an issue at the moment with my system and this skin in as much as when I press OK on my remote it used to show the player controls (stop, start, subtitles etc) but now when I press OK I just get the details of the movie - as in plot etc. I have tried the OK button in Confluence and that works as I would like, it brings up the player controls correctly.

This seems to have happened after I had to reinstall this skin due to my system, for some unknown reason, defaulting back to Confluence.

Is there a setting somewhere or something I need to look at or change please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Gilogo - 2016-06-18

I just want to say Thank you very much to all of the members involved in the creation of AEON MQ.
Please keep up the great work.
Muchas Gracias!
Muito obrigado!
Mille grazie!
Merci beaucoup!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Jacques56 - 2016-06-20

(2016-06-18, 22:48)Gilogo Wrote: I just want to say Thank you very much to all of the members involved in the creation of AEON MQ.
Please keep up the great work.
Muchas Gracias!
Muito obrigado!
Mille grazie!
Merci beaucoup!

+1

I am waiting for Aeon MQ7