Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

- CHI3f - 2007-05-23

I think I am all caught up now, finally.

I added the xmls for the smart playlist stuff today and also fixed the music osd lyrics button to open the XBMC Lyrics script that comes with the T3CH releases now and added the skin xmls for it.

- MikeBeecham - 2007-05-23

looking good mate. There was one issue I had with information being squashed over itself on the right hand side of the window, but as I am writing this I am at work and cannot remember where it was.

When I return home I will retest and document where the issue lies.

- MikeBeecham - 2007-05-24

I went back in last night and, whilst I didnt test it all thoroughly, I can tell you that the Skin Settings window is all squashed together on the right-hand side. I DO understand this is a beta, I just would have thought positioning would have been high up on the list.

Still, it's looking good so far, and I'm looking forward to it being my default when it's all together.

- shizzle - 2007-05-24

where can i find the xTV intro mod?

- MikeBeecham - 2007-05-24

I think it's in the download of the latest version...from the link in his sig...I could be wrong though

No Text - Redrocker - 2007-05-24

Nice work Chief> I love it but when I updated to the latest version all the text for exerything is gone. I just went back to your previous build.

- shizzle - 2007-05-24

no couldnt find it thereSad

- gaogao - 2007-05-24

Redrocker Wrote:Nice work Chief> I love it but when I updated to the latest version all the text for exerything is gone. I just went back to your previous build.

same here!

PS may I file a request for two skin options? One for enabling/disabling the visualization on the menu background, and one for enabling/disabling the "TV Shows" button?

Gg

- Redrocker - 2007-05-25

How do you get the tv shows button to work. I set the content to tv shows for Star Trek. I can see it in tv show but when i select the folder none of the episodes in that folder show up. How do i get this to work.

- craze7 - 2007-05-25

u have to set the folder to scan for tv content, i use tv.com then label each episode this way i.e lost.310.avi, lost.311.avi and so on, then go the folder that is holding ur tv show and click add to library.

then activate library mode and click scan for content if it hasent already...

well thats how i do it anyway and i have no problem with it, best skin to date imo...

- MikeBeecham - 2007-05-25

yeah, mine is essentially the same. Lost (for example), i name my files very similiar....

... Lost s03e19.avi

That normally works ok on tv.com

Few question... - xpainx - 2007-05-30

First off great skin. I have a few question and I dont know if they belong here or not so please point me in the right direction if not.
1: For my movie section I have it pointing to two harddrives and all the movies show up just right, but when I click on info from a movie on lets say drive A It gives me the option to get movie info but when I click on a movie from drive B it doesn't have that same options.
2:On the main dash the second thing down is TVShows and when I click on It, It sends me to my movies section in Library mode and I tried to change It but Its no working
3:Thiers no way to play HighDef video correct??

- rjeeves33 - 2007-05-30

xpainx Wrote:3:Thiers no way to play HighDef video correct??

Yes & no :-) http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/index.php?title=What_is_XBMC_%26_What_Can_it_Do%3F it can do it but it doesn't have the power to do it quick enough. Plenty of info at this link

Rob

- xpainx - 2007-06-02

Well the HighDef thing I knew but was just cheacking.(Thanks Tho rjeeves33) The other problems I was hopeing to get some help on.
Why I can get Movie Info (so I can change the icons for the Dvdcovers) on all the different harddrives where the movies are located. It only works with the HD I first started out with I tried to delete all sources and starting with one of the HD that did work but It stays the same.
Why the TVShows tab built into the xTV skin can be programed to go where I wanted it to.
Thanks for you help.

- MacGyver - 2007-06-02

xpainx, do you mean "Why does my thumbnail not change after I change/update the folder.tbn file?"
If so, it's because XBMC caches them to the xbox's hd, so if you want a new one, you'll have to find the cached tbn file and delete it, or just delete the WHOLE thumbnail folder, and let XBMC cache ALL of your folder.tbns again.

The "Clean Library" button in settings might do it too, I don't know, I've never used it Smile